Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness (25312 Views)

Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims / Buhari Welcomes Berthing Of First Ship At $2 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port / SERAP Welcomes Release Of Sowore, Dasuki, Urges Buhari To Obey All Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by MarxisGLABACK: 3:04am On Oct 06, 2022
IN WHICH CASE , THE TERRORIST FREED THE VICTIMS THEMSELVES OR THE MILITARY , OK IF SO WHERE ARE THE ARRESTED TERRORISTS , ALONG SIDE ?. OR THEY THEY HAVE BN RE-INTEGRATED & RHABILITATED

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by naijamerican: 3:45am On Oct 06, 2022
So this demon Buhari just cashed out the terrorists. No arrest or prosecution of anyone. It’s only Igbos they want to arrest. May God punish this evil man
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by thedio(m): 3:48am On Oct 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
After paying heavily for their release

You try Mr commander in chief grin
Who cares. All we want to hear is,they av been released. Imagine somebodys father,mother, son,husband, wife....away for months without assurance of coming back
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Fearyourcreator: 5:06am On Oct 06, 2022
Honestfrend:
Usless man.. Buhari will fight insecurity.

Those of u doing everything possible to impose Tinubu on us.. U will encounter insecurity as our people in Bornu state re encountering.

Usless people..

Ordinary husband ... Many papa can't even manage their wives... Many can't manage their community... Managing Nigeria is not easy at all... No one man can help Nigeria ... Dont put hope on a man ... Peace
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by alizma: 5:09am On Oct 06, 2022
onez:
The release may not but unconnected with the arrest of Gumi's aide. This means these terrorist are known to some people
You have a point there. Thank God for giving the FG the wisdom to go that way.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Skty: 5:41am On Oct 06, 2022
Realist12:
Nigeria will be great again.
This administration inherited insecurity from PDP who saw the insecurity as an avenue to cashout. At the height of insecurity with regular bombing these guys were flying money in private jets . I recall a time when Nigerians were advised to avoid mass gathering for fear of bomb attacks.
We forget quickly.
Who recalled how many times Shekarau died and resurrected under PDP ? He's gone for good now .

we have made progress , I'm just stating that the fight against insecurity by Buhari's administration is real and not a Cash cow like PDP did . And insecurity cannot fade away just like that but today we rarely see these coordinated attacks like before.

A human being can type this? Gosh why am I Nigerian?
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Jungleluv5: 5:44am On Oct 06, 2022
After paying huge ransom
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Jungleluv5: 5:45am On Oct 06, 2022
After paying huge ransom. Don't tell rubbish here oooo that bale is free
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Nosa111(m): 5:59am On Oct 06, 2022
It’s easier for APC to fight insecurity because they instituted those security crisis like Boko haram and bandits to shame GEJ. That is why you see APC having negotiating with bandits through sheikh gumi and others. Those bandits know more than the Nigeria military and police combined, these are bandits who don’t even go to school or have enough knowledge of what Nigeria looks like. Who is sponsoring them and giving those information Stop been dumb
Realist12:
This administration inherited insecurity from PDP who saw the insecurity as an avenue to cashout. At the height of insecurity with regular bombing these guys were flying money in private jets . I recall a time when Nigerians were advised to avoid mass gathering for fear of bomb attacks.
We forget quickly.
Who recalled how many times Shekarau died and resurrected under PDP ? He's gone for good now .

we have made progress , I'm just stating that the fight against insecurity by Buhari's administration is real and not a Cash cow like PDP did . And insecurity cannot fade away just like that but today we rarely see these coordinated attacks like before.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by blaise26abj(m): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2022
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1577748479278927872?s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7368247/bandits-release-23-remaining-kaduna#117298369

This shows how terrible and insensitive these leaders are . What about the ones that died and their families ? Why not cut down on the happiness and even put in a word of consolation to the families that lost their loved ones . Na so so happiness at his incompetence.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Bobbiee: 6:06am On Oct 06, 2022
I wish it wasn't that their release was ransomed out, but rather that they were rescued and the kidnappers eliminated. So long as those bandits are alive, no one is safe
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Bluffly: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2022
denitro:

Are you really serious? Still blaming PDP even at this stage. APC campaigned using insecurity, telling Nigerians to vote them into
power if they want kidnapping to stop. 8 years after they are still blaming PDP for the presence state of affairs.
Grow up Dude!!!!!
During PDP kidnapping was at its lowest elm. It was during APC that kidnapping grew it's stem and became fully rooted. APC fought nothing. Still the same merry go round.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Minime10(f): 6:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Election don come, so mek una expect all government organised kidnapped victims to regain freedom.
E remain the Dapchi girls, Chibock School girls, Leah Shuaibu to be release grin
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by HocusPocus: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Realist12:
We forget quickly.

Smh you rarely see the attacks doesn't means it's not happening boss
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by ZUBY77(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2022
What's the need? They will kidnapp more again and we continue running in circle.

Just Vote APC out.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by ZombieSlayer1: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Realist12:
We forget quickly.

You're an embarrassment and a bare-faced liar. How can you allow party affiliations blind you so much that you now lie effortlessly?
God forbid!
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by ZombieSlayer1: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2022
mdsne:
Good day NAIRALANDERS! Please don't read and ignore.
Please I really need your help!
My daughter was born in 2018 with ailment called "CEREBRAL PALSY" ( a situation where a child suffered during pregnancy labour/deliverance) since then the cant talk or sir or do anything like other normal children. I have taking her along with her mother to different hospital and different prayer house still no change but different medical experts advice us to engage her with body therapy in which we do everytime.
This is never my habit to beg up and down for fund but right now the need arise and I don't have anything.

Please kindly help me with any amount to cater for her well being please.

0035717813 ACCESS (diamond)

No amount is small please help a brother in need.
08037627150 for advice or prove thank you all
no sort of therapy can fix cerebral palsy so I don't understand why you'll say a doctor asked you to go for therapy. I hope you're not lying though
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by ZombieSlayer1: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2022
thedio:

Who cares. All we want to hear is,they av been released. Imagine somebodys father,mother, son,husband, wife....away for months without assurance of coming back
This government has failed us terribly. This have never been so bad. Even to travel from one state to another is now risky
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Rapture4real(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2022
If the victims are allowed to speak to the press, they will spill beans that will expose Buhari and APC wickedness.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Justseyii: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2022
I hope we get justice for the ones that were killed.

This is a small win, bringing those killers to their face the music is a bigger win.

God help Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by HRMK: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2022
AM SURE THE GOVT WONT BE TRUTHFUL ON HOW THEY GOT FREED?WAS RANSOM PAID OR NOT?ANYWAY,WE AV TO CONGRATULATE BOTH VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES!
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by skj1377(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2022
I wonder why 23 remaining hostages are suddenly released 4 months to end of Buhari tenure. I guess is to avoid serious investigation by next administration. This terrorist sympathising administration is winding up finally.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by asanausana91: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2022
tolumizzy:
When you go leave abeg?..Obi need to fix up things biko
dreamer, even Obi know that he will not go near that Aso rock.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Enyimbamercedes: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2022
The RELEASE not the RESCUE. Thanking the military for what exactly? 23 passengers in captivity for over a 100 days.

They formed a presidential committee to secure the release; other countries form a rescue team but we negotiate with rag tag bandits because they are from a certain section !

Disgraceful
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Lazenby007(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2022
Campaign strategy !
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Remix10(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2022
After paying 100m ransom, Tuehhh, which security agencies? same that are accomplice, this country is a circus.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by senjutsu(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Inasmuch as we appreciate the release of the victims, one can't help but worry about the security situation in the country. I listened to a program on radio were two of the victims recounted their experiences. It was heart wrenching to say the least.

I deal in quality IT accessories.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Levels1(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2022
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1577748479278927872?s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7368247/bandits-release-23-remaining-kaduna#117298369

Congrats and thanks to God. This is what Badluck johnathan couldn't do "Chibuk" before leaving office but some idiots keep comparing him to Buhari...
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by NessFortunate: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
during the PDP administration outside bomb blast and the likes, people were still travelling, business were striving, there was nothing bandits collecting taxes and IGRs like we have now. Terroists weren't given chieftaincy tittles cum turbam in the present of security agencies. Chibok girls was the only mass school kidnapping we experience under PDP. But today under APC We have lost counts, from Dapchi, to Bethel Baptist, to kaduna Seminary, down to Kangara and Jangebe it's a long list.. Look at the south east unrest and police men killing, police stations destruction, sit and home unhindered, for the first in NIGERIA TERROISM ART HAPPENED OUT THE CORE NORTH, THE OWO CHURCH ATTACK. We never had it bad okay. Year in out year we keep budgeting billions of naira and dollars into security, turkano jets and armory yet nothing to show out show of force on innocent harmless citizens while the terroists cum criminals roam freely like MTN.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Lisong(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Guy just shut up. Youre not making any sense at all. You and buhari I no sabi who mumu pass.

Realist12:
We forget quickly.

Re: Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness by Tundex911: 6:24am On Oct 11, 2022
I smell politics

And some people don die cuz of this fuvkin game

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) / Tony Nwuye, Others At Oracle's Wedding (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole At Edo Children's Christmas Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.