Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims (37263 Views)

Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness / Bandits Release 23 Remaining Kaduna Train Attack Victims / Tinubu Cancels Colloquium In Honour Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by ExAngel007(f): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2022
The remaining 23 passengers abducted from a Kaduna-bound train on March 28, 2022, were released by the terrorists on Wednesday October 5.

This was disclosed by Prof. Usman Yusuf, Secretary, Chief of Defense Staff Action Committee (CDSAC)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/photos-of-the-23-kaduna-abuja-train-attack-victims-recently-released-by-terrorists.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by ExAngel007(f): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2022
more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Idiotseverywher: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2022
I pity that young girl in that group

69 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Zonefree(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2022
What's with the photoshoot

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by omowolewa: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Welcome back to freedom

God grant then the best of life

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Zonefree(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
I pity that young girl in that group
Pity your country first.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by TRADELYN: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Good news
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by SNEFF: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Welcome back... una see shege !

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Urheadmaster(m): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2022
SNEFF:
Welcome back... una see shege !

Still they love buhari tongue

If buhari wish to go third term

They'll follow as a cow they are undecided

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by ATEAMS: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Whenever them see TRAIN

Them go run

36 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by LaSenior: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2022
cheesy

Is either this ones no get monetary value or they were released just to score cheap political points

APC is a devilish party and can go to any dirty length to score cheap points

As DSS don catch their oga kwatakwata secret go leak if them Still dey demand for Ransome

APC are the ones killing and kidnapping they came through killing and kidnapping they will also go with it

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Mrkumareze(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Nigeria happened to them

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by inoki247: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Dem don turn some to Rasta Man already sad shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Promoter2: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Good to hear they are out of the den.

They'll come back and praise Baba Buhari, sadly.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Racoon(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Your freedom is welcomed people but your government failed you. They were shouting insecurity back then but it has become more alarming under their watch. Kick them out in 2023.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2022
I feel for the victims.
Hope it's not fg that took this pic it's hunting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by VoltageDivida(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Thank God for their lives.
They'll need urgent medical care for at least two weeks

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by OdefaGirl(f): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Una go still go vote for the same administration...... Ndi eriri eri

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by zoedew: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2022
This picture symbolises the abysmal failure that President Buhari has been for close to eight years now that he has been the Head of State of Nigeria.
Most, if not all of the females in the abducted lot have been badly, brutally and repeatedly raped by the abductors. I was moved to tears seeing the video of one of them who, once outside Nigeria, bitterly swore NEVER to return! Not after the harrowing experience made worse by the fact that it signalled the failure of government. She said she was repeatedly raped by the abductors! Shameful for Buhari whose place in the hall of infamy is now occupied given his gross failure to provide sound leadership as Nigerian President.
President Buhari failed to ensure the security of the Nigerian realm. That is his first duty under the Nigerian Constitution. His campaign was hinged on the provision of security. He has not delivered.
Truly showed his lack of capacity to govern successfully and deliver militarily. It puts the lie to his claims to truly be an Army General!
Nigerians should not vote another APC Government into power in the next Presidential elections in 2023 whether Muslim-Muslim ticket or not!

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2022
That christian girl in their group should leave there immidiately before they'll kill her and tell us that she blasphemed against their imaginary God for taking pictures with them grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Kendo93: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Nah change bring all this wahala
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2022
undecided

Damn!!!

Finally! Praise God. I'm happy for them. They would have to deal with PTSD and maybe a few medical conditions for the trauma ,pain and uncertainty they went through.

I pray I find freedom too; from the disease of the soul that's gradually eating me up like Cancer. I'm lonely ,isolated and DEPRESSED. I still don't know how I am standing with my 10 toes firm on the ground. It's a lot to deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by NrwCrown0217(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2022
All I see is Political Theories sad
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Gf
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by David160(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Anyone planning to vote APC next year..

Thunder fire you

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2022
We thank God for their lives.

Meanwhile,
Deaths to all terrorists, from Boko haram to ipob terrorist organization, to bandits, kidnappers, UGM, evil ones among the Fulani herdsmen.

Deaths to all their supporter.

Deaths to all their sponsors and enablers.

Brutal deaths to them all before the end of this year.

QUOTE this post if you are terrorist supporter,
Let Nairalanders know you today today..... wink

We Rise.

We thank God for their lives.

asanausana91:
Buhari has done what your generation will never achieve. All the governors of your 5 unproductive red mud region from 1999 has not done what Buhari achieve for this country. Atleast Buhari brought them back, tell Obi to bring back the 78 youths in Azu river.
Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!
If the truth wanna kill some people,
Let them die.

5 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Triggered The Bullet That Killed Tafawa Balewa / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.