Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Will Never Vote For Tinubu, APC For Flying Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Onaiyeka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Vote For Tinubu, APC For Flying Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Onaiyeka (275 Views)

Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Never Vote For Tinubu, APC For Flying Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Onaiyeka by KEVIND: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Former Catholic Archbishop of Abuja, John Cardinal Onaiyekan, on Wednesday vowed not to vote  for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, for flying Muslim-Muslim ticket in the 2023 general elections.
Onaiyekan made this known at lecture entitled: “The Church as an Agent of Dialogue and Reconciliation In Our Community In Quest For a Just and Peaceful Social Order,” at the ongoing first synod of the Catholic Diocese of Osogbo at St. Kizito Pastoral Centre, Ede, Osun State, on Wednesday.

According to him: “The APC has taken its own decision in flying Muslim-Muslim ticket for the presidential election as a party to win at the poll and accepted the responsibility for taking the decision and I will also take my electoral decision by not voting for the party. They have taken their political decision and I have taken my electoral decision as well.”
“There is no point telling them not to take such a decision, all you can say is that they will have to accept responsibility for the decision they have taken. I only have one voter’s card and by God’s grace, I will use it. I will definitely not vote for Muslim-Muslim ticket, that is my decision.

“But since it is a political decision of a political party, what the church can do officially is bring out this fact and tell people that they should take their political decision accordingly.
“When the APC election leadership appointed Governor of Plateau State, Solomon Lalong, as the Director of Campaign of APC who is a Catholic, he took the decision politically.
“The only time when we called him to order was when he dragged the name of the Pope into the appointment and political discussion, he tendered his apology which was accepted by us because he is a member of Papal Knight.
“APC is still considered as a legitimate party in Nigeria. Many Catholics are in APC not only as members but hold vital positions.  According to our church, we are not involved in partisan politics.”
The cleric, while expressing displeasure at the spate of criminalities in the country, charged the government to dialogue with leaders of different groups that are causing mayhem to reduce the crime.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-will-never-vote-for-tinubu-apc-for-flying-muslim-muslim-ticket-says-onaiyekan/

Re: I Will Never Vote For Tinubu, APC For Flying Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Onaiyeka by richie240: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Eyahhh.... 'Pastor bling-bling' said more than this in '14/'15, but las-las.....
cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Vote For Tinubu, APC For Flying Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Onaiyeka by blazingblender(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Udonminit...
Wat I know is Peter obi is our next ......
Complete the statement

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Vote For Tinubu, APC For Flying Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Onaiyeka by SlavaUkraini: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
blazingblender:
Udonminit...

Wat I know is Peter obi is our next ......

Complete the statement

Wat I know is Peter obi is our next....Minister of Finance in the incoming Atiku Abubakar Administration
Re: I Will Never Vote For Tinubu, APC For Flying Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Onaiyeka by mbaboy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
You cannot support Tinibu without looking stupid

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Vote For Tinubu, APC For Flying Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Onaiyeka by NothingDoMe: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
richie240:
Eyahhh.... 'Pastor bling-bling'said more than this in '14/'15, but las-las.....
cool

Las Las Nigerians lost from then till date. You should have listened to pastor bling bling. Now Tinubu is trying to disassociate himself from the failures of bubu cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Vote For Tinubu, APC For Flying Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Onaiyeka by richie240: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
.......but las-las hin noise enter Voicemail!
NothingDoMe:
Las Las Nigerians lost from then till date. You should have listened to pastor bling bling. Now Tinubu is trying to disassociate himself from the failures of bubu cheesy
When last did u hear from/about him?
What 'man of God' can utter a word without his God's approval?
#None!!!
cool
Re: I Will Never Vote For Tinubu, APC For Flying Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Onaiyeka by Jostoman: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is what you get when you are too desperate to get power at all cost.
Re: I Will Never Vote For Tinubu, APC For Flying Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Onaiyeka by yyba: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
ONAIYEKA that is your fuckkkin sily business, nobody is forcing anyone to vote muslim /muslim, christian /christian or muslim / christian
Re: I Will Never Vote For Tinubu, APC For Flying Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Onaiyeka by Urheadmaster(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Wat I know is Peter obi is our next....Minister of Finance in the incoming Atiku Abubakar Administration

Relax.

Atiku is going no where close to Aso rock

He we eventually relocate to Dubai is home based tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Vote For Tinubu, APC For Flying Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Onaiyeka by NothingDoMe: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
richie240:
.......but las-las hin noise enter Voicemail!

When last did u hear from/about him?
What 'man of God' can utter a word without his God's approval?
#None!!!
cool
He dey wafi na. They enjoy himself for old age while others took over the PFN leadership mantle.

Tinubu needs to learn this from Pastor Ayo. cheesy
Re: I Will Never Vote For Tinubu, APC For Flying Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Onaiyeka by Mynd44: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2022

(1)

Atiku Receives 145,000 Decampees To PDP In Bauchi / I Never Told My Aides To Work Against Peter Obi - Soludo / Please What Are Those Tinubu Achievement In Office??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.