Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Learn How To Make Rockets - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Learn How To Make Rockets (3172 Views)

Rockets Blast Off On Mission To Find Life On Mars / NASA To Launch Sounding Rockets To Study Earth’s Magnetic Field / A Nigerian Make "rockets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Rockets by stevenem: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2011
Do you have interest in Rocketry and would like to make your own Rocket yourself and launch it? You can learn how to make Rockets of any size from commonly available materials here in Nigeria. There's a "Hands On" training and Manuals that fully explains and teaches you how to make Rockets.

Making and firing rockets is an exciting and educational avocation.

If you are interested in making Rockets, you can reach me on stephenem@yahoo.com or 08076483727.

Re: Learn How To Make Rockets by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
Am interested. Send me details at emmydeep@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Make Rockets by StaceyBanks(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
stevenem: Do you have interest in Rocketry and would like to make your own Rocket yourself and launch it? You can learn how to make Rockets of any size from commonly available materials here in Nigeria. There's a "Hands On" training and Manuals that fully explains and teaches you how to make Rockets.

Making and firing rockets is an exciting and educational avocation.

If you are interested in making Rockets, you can reach me on stephenem@yahoo.com or 08076483727.
grin grin grin
Re: Learn How To Make Rockets by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
I love rockets but with bokoharam around now angry
Re: Learn How To Make Rockets by judacglobe(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
I am interested send me details @ ethelfox3@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Make Rockets by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hmmm... Forgive this dummie *slaps himself* what rocket? Do you mean RPG? Never mind. Docjay487@marines_hub.mil
Re: Learn How To Make Rockets by DammyFx: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
Don't let the ideas into wrong hands oooo please...lol

(1) (Reply)

European Space Mission Rocket Reaches Comet After Traveling In Space For 10years / Where Can I Learn Cctv Installation And Maintenance In Abuja / How To Convert MBOX To PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.