Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Protesting Over My Transfer Will Jeopardise My Priestly Calling - Mbaka Tells Hi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Protesting Over My Transfer Will Jeopardise My Priestly Calling - Mbaka Tells Hi (170 Views)

Mbaka Tells Fellow Priests To Stop Condemning Him For Praying For Nnamdi Kanu / Onye Eze At Father Mbaka's 24th Priestly Anniversary Celebration (Photos) / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protesting Over My Transfer Will Jeopardise My Priestly Calling - Mbaka Tells Hi by Kingsblog9ja(m): 1:38am On Oct 06, 2022
The former priest of Adoration ministry Enugu Father Ejike Mbaka has warned his followers whom have decided to protest over his transfer.

Mbaka discloses this while notifying the church members of his transfer to Monastery ,not to indulge in any form of protests rather they should pray for him.

Mbaka ministry was closed by the district Bishop of Enugu ,Bishop Callistus Onaga over the priests negligence by turning the the church into a podium for discussions of all sorts of political activities happening in the country.

Mbaka announced his transfer to the monastery, following a directive from Callistus Onaga, the bishop of Enugu diocese, while another priest, Anthony Amadi, was appointed to take charge of AMEN.

The transfer led to protests by members of the ministry, causing the Catholic church to clarify that the cleric was only taking time away.

Mbaka says: I do not want to hear that there is any protest done to express anger towards my journey to the monastery,”.

“Help me, fellow adorers, to stop any kind of protest that anybody will carry on my behalf to please me. Instead of protest or demonstration geared towards helping me, it may jeopardise my priestly call.

READ MORE:www.kingsblog9ja.com.ng

Re: Protesting Over My Transfer Will Jeopardise My Priestly Calling - Mbaka Tells Hi by Prosperous111(m): 3:56am On Oct 06, 2022
But your followers no get chill!

Yahoo Reverend father grin

(1) (Reply)

Nasfat Jummat On Prophet Muhammad (saw) And The Journey Of His Messengership / Lord! Make Us Glad In Our Days / Psalm 119 Game - The Best Way To Read And Digest Psalm 119

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.