Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India (12364 Views)

Nigerian Arrested With 513 Grams Of Heroin In Delhi / Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by ORIAYO70(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2022
LILTJAY1:

source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/nigerian-national-arrested-with-160-gm-of-heroin-in-india.html

I no say na our obedient bloda from the yeast.

Drug business has diminished the population of our blodas from yeast
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by sencekompis: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2022
IPOB flat nose
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by 02Kebreal(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Uyai256:
Please someone should help me, have been pleading for little assistance so I can eat but no help and I have ulcer now am very sick and I can't afford to buy drugs or even to eat. Am still pleading, please no matter how small please help me so I can buy some malarial medicine and if it is to eat please. May God replenish you in Jesus name amen
Account num:
6041 GT Bank
Angel Oyom

U are a 419
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by MasterKernel: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2022
GavelSlam:
Either Chima, Emeka or Ifeanyi.

He's still better than Abba Kyari and Hush puppy.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by Saao(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Mandate2023:
We know where his from.....the region that drug pushers millionaire and developers of fake product grin grin grin

May God punish all ipigs wishing obidiotic on Nigeria
are you sure is only Igbo people that do drugs? One Presidential candidate in Lagos is into drug as well and some of his relatives also do drug which I'm aware of. Go to huasa land, drugs are consume like normal meal. Crime is crime not particular with any tribe
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by kingthreat(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2022
kellyjc:
Name checkers were a bit dissapointed yet thier stupidity took the best of them.

His face and shape of the head gave out his tribe.
He is your fellow product of a baby factory in Aba, Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by teslimabu: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2022
Jesus Christ! W/o being political, I sincerely wish BAT, quick recovery, but Nigerians don’t deserve this! APC should try and feel the pain of over 200 million Nigerians, and be conscientious. Trying to impose Tinubu on Nigerians after experiencing Buhari, is the height cruelty.

Power; Pushing a man to his grave, while he basks in the euphoria of an illusive Presidency
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by Chris2863(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2022
Mandate2023:
We know where his from.....the region that drug pushers millionaire and developers of fake product grin grin grin

you can’t even make a correct sentence and you won troll igbos grin grin

Druggie’s supporters and illiteracy eeh grin
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by olajobi6promise: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Am glad he was caught, that is how they go about ridiculing our country name just because of their criminal quest to make money.Am glad he was caught, that is how they go about ridiculing our country name just because of their criminal quest to make money....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=LILTJAY1 post=117309241]

source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/nigerian-national-arrested-with-160-gm-of-heroin-in-india.html

[/quote

Naso den be, drug lord obituaries
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by modsfucker: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2022
kellyjc:
Name checkers were a bit dissapointed yet thier stupidity took the best of them.

Fernando Benz = Feranwachukwu Benwasinachi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by udemzyudex(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2022
Upon all the news of other arrest to deter this people yet they will still go ahead to carry drugs,these guys are block head.

India should make it a death sentence, probably that one will stop them.

Haba.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by GavelSlam: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2022
MasterKernel:

He's still better than Abba Kyari and Hush puppy.

Explain.

grin
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by chukel(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2022
I'm sure this one was at the forefront of endsars
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by Mandate2023: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Tobbyfitz:
[/s][s]

That God Will Never Have Mercy On You And Your Us.eless Family...

Hateful and Hurtful Soul...

Id.iot

I curse u and ur us*less family
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by Greenback: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Fernando coneheads taofeek Benz grin
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by emperor863(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2022
I knew it would be one of them. See the flat head.

Obidient drug trafficker.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by sukar886: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Obiedient drug lord
Is very good , than killing people , skul minners, imagine killing a lady n bury in his office , selling human parts
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by iamme1234(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Mandate2023:
We know where his from.....the region of drug pushers millionaire and developers of fake product grin grin grin

Amen jare
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by iamme1234(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Chai this useless people again

Kill the bastard with base ball stick
They don swear for the lineage with drugs
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by baghera: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
I SAY IT AGAIN, SHAME ON NAIRALAND!!!!!! SHAME ON THEM!!!!! YOU PEOPLE WANT TO TELL ME NOW THAT CRIME AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY IS ONLY ATTRIBUTES TO ONE REGION IN NIGERIA? I NO WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL NOT EXPERIENCE CRIME AND WRONG DOING. BUT NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN ITS ONLY PEOPKE FROM THE SOUTH EAST THAT ARR BEING ANNOUNCED AS CRIMINALS JUST ANBECAUSE
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by ChukwuObe: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
kellyjc:

You dont need to check the name before you know where he is from. Only fools dont know the region that deals with drug trafficking most in Nigeria. Most of them are rotting in jail everywhere around the world. Even you yourself know and stop pretending
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by ChukwuObe: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
baghera:
I SAY IT AGAIN, SHAME ON NAIRALAND!!!!!! SHAME ON THEM!!!!! YOU PEOPLE WANT TO TELL ME NOW THAT CRIME AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY IS ONLY ATTRIBUTES TO ONE REGION IN NIGERIA? I NO WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL NOT EXPERIENCE CRIME AND WRONG DOING. BUT NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN ITS ONLY PEOPKE FROM THE SOUTH EAST THAT ARR BEING ANNOUNCED AS CRIMINALS JUST ANBECAUSE

Hahahahah. Cry the more. Your lamentation has just begun
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by ChukwuObe: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
sukar886:

Is very good , than killing people , skul minners, imagine killing a lady n bury in his office , selling human parts

You guys are seriously looking for money to prosecute Obi's presidential election. Please tell your brothers to take it easy oo as anyone caught will not be around to vote for the same Obi and to make it worse, Obi will lose and they will rot in jail
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by caracas: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
Mandate2023:

So this is why you rushed to comment
You should really be ashamed of yourself
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by baghera: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=ChukwuObe post=117320631]

Hahahahah. Cry the more. Your lamentation has just begun[/quoto

Oga why do you think I will cry. I run my business and doing well. Defend your moniker, why did you chose it? Chukwuobe I mean.

We all are in this mess together but you people chose to play along etnic lines!

Very well when the fire will come it will consum all Nigerians and supposed Igbos alike, just pray make e no come near you!!!! Shalom!!!!
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by MasterKernel: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
GavelSlam:

Explain.

grin

He was caught with 160gm weight of drugs, not even up to 1kg.

While Tinubu forfeited more than half a million dollars in the 90s over drug related case, Abba Kyari is presently wanted by the FBI over fraud, while being tried in Nigeria for drug related issues.

Question, who's tarnishing the image of Nigeria more?
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by GavelSlam: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
MasterKernel:

He was caught with 160gm weight of drugs, not even up to 1kg.

While Tinubu forfeited more than half a million dollars in the 90s over drug related case, Abba Kyari is presently wanted by the FBI over fraud, while being tried in Nigeria for drug related issues.

Question, who's tarnishing the image of Nigeria more?

Tinubu goes into and out of the USA with ease.

Uche claiming Benz would be booted out of India and he would never even be able to visit Bangladesh after this.

Kyari is an equal idiot.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by Wwwq: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by MasterKernel: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
GavelSlam:

Tinubu goes into and out of the USA with ease.

Uche claiming Benz would be booted out of India and he would never even be able to visit Bangladesh after this.

Kyari is an equal idiot.

Excuse me... He wasn't culpable but left such lofty sum for the US government, right?

According to the US Constitution, an individual can still travel to the US after conviction of certain crimes Passing bad checks.
Assault causing bodily harm, or with intent to cause harm.
Assault with a weapon.
Assault with intent to cause bodily harm.
Aggravated Assault. ...
Sexual assault.
Theft.
Burglary etc.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by GavelSlam: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
MasterKernel:

Excuse me... He wasn't culpable but left such lofty sum for the US government, right?

According to the US Constitution, an individual can still travel to the US after conviction of certain crimes Passing bad checks.
Assault causing bodily harm, or with intent to cause harm.
Assault with a weapon.
Assault with intent to cause bodily harm.
Aggravated Assault. ...
Sexual assault.
Theft.
Burglary etc.

If you call a man culpable can you explain why he was NOT PRONOUNCED GUILTY?
Heck he was never on trial.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With 160gm Of Heroin In India by MasterKernel: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
GavelSlam:

If you call a man culpable can you explain why he was NOT PRONOUNCED GUILTY?
Heck he was never on trial.

If he wasn't culpable, on what grounds did he leave such lofty sum as a personnel working for a company as at 90s, when his salary was around $2500 per month.

We are talking about N550 million in today's valuation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrests 3 Over The Murder Of UNIBEN Lecturer / Oyo: Amotekun Arrests Two Over Removal Of Human Head From Graveyard / 18+ Photo : 2 Men, 1 Woman Stripped Naked For Using “juju” To Rob In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.