Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer (28017 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by limcar: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have nabbed an Italy-bound woman, Mrs. Nnadi Nora Chinyere, with 100 wraps of heroin and two parcels of the same substance at the departure hall of the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, MMIA, Ikeja, Lagos.

Mrs. Nnadi was arrested on Tuesday, August 3, during the outward clearance of passengers on a Qatar Airways flight to Florentine, Italy.

A statement by Femi Babafemi, Director, Media & Advocacy said, “The drugs found on her were concealed in five containers of hair relaxer cream.”

In the same vein, on Thursday, August 12, operatives of the MMIA Command of the Agency intercepted a United Kingdom-bound consignment of illicit drugs at the NAHCO export shed of the airport.

Further investigation reveals the consignment contains 66.600kg of cannabis sativa; 1.600kg heroin and 1.450kg of cocaine with a combined weight of 69.65kilograms, all concealed inside cosmetics.

Earlier on Thursday, August 5, narcotics officers on routine patrol intercepted another consignment of 25.8 kilogrammes of cocaine and cannabis concealed inside foodstuffs going to London, UK at NAHCO export warehouse.

When the export package was opened and examined, 2.3kg of cocaine and 23.5kg of compressed cannabis were discovered inside.

During a patrol operation along Akure-Owo Road, a team of operatives from Owo Area command of the Agency equally intercepted a bus from Lagos en route Owo to Ibilo, Kogi state on August 7.

Recovered from the vehicle include six parcels of skunk weighing 3.6kg; 30 pinches of crack cocaine weighing 87grams and six sachets of Arizona weighing 265grams.

Two suspects have been arrested in connection to the drug trafficking.

Meanwhile, on Friday, August 13, Benue state command of the agency arrested an interstate trafficker, Eze Victor Ezenwanne at Apir-Aliade road, Makurdi with 65.436kilogrammes of diazepam tablets.

The same day, a suspected fake soldier, Adeyemi Segun Olamide was arrested in Maiduguri, Borno state with 650grams of skunk, while a Nigerian Army ex-staff sergeant, Muffat Ekong and one Frank Iredia Obamwonyi were arrested on Wednesday, August 11, with 286.3kilograms of cannabis at Ogwashi Uku, Delta state on their way to Enugu State.

Chairman/Chief Executive of NDLEA, Brig. Gen. Mohamed Buba Marwa (rtd) has commended the officers and men of the MMIA command as well as their Ondo, Borno, Benue and Delta state counterparts for the huge seizures and arrests.

He charged them and other commands to sustain the current momentum, assuring them that President Muhammadu Buhari recognises their efforts and would continue to motivate them to do more.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/italy-bound-woman-conceals-100-wraps-of-heroin-in-hair-relaxer/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Commentor: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Who come remain for house?

22 Likes

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mrs. Nnadi Nora Chinyere. sorry but you should have chosen to seek another hustle.
Drug requires alot to conceal, Maybe she wasn't well informed

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by BigSarah(f): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Too bad
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by smile11s(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
If you use it, transport it and deal in it, Drugs can destroy your life completely.

23 Likes

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Shocking, things are really happening o

2 Likes

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
And yet, the name soiling continues...
Some of us just wan commot jejely without drawing attention to ourselves...
Just go hustle to make our families proud..
Na people like us wey get sincere heart dem no dey give visa

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by mightyhaze: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Them be like ube

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Plut01: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2021

Mrs. Nnadi Nora Chinyere.

Ladies and gentlemen, shall we

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Eriokanmi: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ha! These people do this shiit everyday in large number obviously. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been caught so frequently. I'm very sure that, out of ten attempts, 3 to 4 traffickers would succeed because there would be some, who would either successfully bribe their way through, or use juju to blindfold the law enforcement officers at the airport.

If successful, this woman would have come back and built one gigantic hotel and some modern houses in lekki and people would be wondering where they're getting the money from. Capital punishment would serve as a deterrent to others and i do hope that leader who would revive our already dented name by enforcing this would come someday.

Nigeria as a country is known nowadays for 3 things...terrorism, yahoo ( cyber crime) and drug trafficking. I'd have also mentioned corruption but it's not only peculiar to us. Once you tell an oyinbo man that you're a Nigerian, one of the aforementioned...or the 3 would come to his mind whereas in the 80s, up till early 2000s when you say you are Nigerian, either to any European or American, the next thing would be...ooh you have good footballers, you guys are intelligent...and many more accolades.

See this woman, a middle-aged looking woman for that matter. How we got to this point as a country is still baffling.

I wonder what would happen if Tinubu now becomes president, God forbid. Baba awon agbe cocoa niyen. There are much better southerners than him.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Freshone11: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by nairavsdollars(f): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Chinyere, maka why?

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
I'm coming,,, make I quickly go check sth.

I for say make the FG allow this people go in order to save Naija's name & image but I would miss my friend, Chidobem. He is now used to eating our amala & ewedu grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Bankalert(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Na them angry

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by MufasaLion: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
After many decades on earth she still went ahead to disgrace herself. Shame!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by wunmi590(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2021

Don't all this people read news? Because it beat my imagination that after alot of revealing news about people being caught trafficking drugs, you still see some set of people doing strong head to traffic drug again.....

We know the present country is very bad and can push people to depression and do whatever illegal means to get the money....

But at least you need to chose your illegality, before people who led you to it would turn their back on you...

Ire o

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by fasho01(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Don't they ever learn

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Chaandicy(f): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Disgracing us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
e- money and others will be angry with that woman now ; if you know you know

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Okk, next please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by makavalley(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Money !Money !Money! ..All in the name of making it big

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by tishbite41(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
This one weak me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by EmekaBlue(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Why inside sealed container. Easy to catch na

1 Like

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Ofunaofu: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
shocked
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by kekakuz(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Can we just stop this
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Sonnobax15(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
shocked
She's s good at it that they had to measure the weiguof her crime with the use of the same scale that's normally used in measuring gas tongue

1 Like

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by FoolishBoy419: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Show me a clean inyamuree rich man and I'll show you a vegetarian lion. They have completely tarnished this country. The idiot, just like millions of other similar idiots, is probably one of those that condemn Nigeria at every given opportunity. Now that you have an opportunity to travel to "saner climes", the best thing you could do was to disgrace the nation. Later they'll start telling us that they are the most industrious people in Africa. Yes, industrious criminals.

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nawa o

I don't understand, is it that all this pedlars don't think their luggages will be searched?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Plut01: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I'm coming,,, make I quickly go check chomtin grin

Tribalism yaff Finnish you cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man / Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) / Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.