Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi (13564 Views)

Mary Odili Denies Working With Tribunal Judges To Favour Tinubu / Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) / Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by David160(m): 5:53am On Oct 06, 2022
The Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, has denied the allegations that he is working against the ambition of the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

The governor’s reaction is coming following reports that he ordered members of the All Progressives Grand Alliance in Anambra to work against Obi at the polls.

According to the report, it claimed that Soludo charged Anambra APGA to work against Obi, because he was dreaming of the Presidency after Atiku Abubakar.

But in a statement made available to journalists in Awka on Wednesday, Soludo’s Press Secretary, Mr Christian Aburime, denied the allegations, saying that at no time during the meeting was Obi a point of discourse.

The statement came with the caption, ‘Re: Soludo charges Anambra APGA to work against Peter Obi, dreams of Presidency after Atiku’.

It read in part, “We note with disdain the fallacious and distasteful publication of a write-up with the above heading by faceless individual(s).

We would have chosen to ignore this mischievous and utterly despicable report, but for the benefit of a few innocent Ndi Anambra who could be mis-informed by the write-up.

“The following should, however, be noted: That Governor Chukwuma Soludo, CFR, only held a private meeting with his party members of the APGA. This meeting is a routine gathering where issues concerning APGA are discussed.

At no time during the meeting was Mr Peter Obi a point of discourse.

“It is pertinent to note that issues discussed at the meeting were purely issues relating to APGA affairs.

We therefore urge Ndi-Anambra and members of the general public to completely ignore and disregard the publication in all its entirety.

Source : https://punchng.com/soludo-denies-working-against-peter-obi/?amp

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by ol0d0od0: 6:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Solu solu

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by lhordspy: 6:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Ipig should leave this man alone.

Must they everytime always attack and bring down any person against their candidate.

Firstly, Rv. MBAKA, the chimaroke Nnamanni or what's name, then they started the propaganda against Imo state governor by spreading fake news he was beating civil servant, then Soludo now.

Can we remind this mischievous human that this is democracy. Must you bully anyone?

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Currently, Mr. Peter Obi is no body's mate in SE politics...

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by omenka(m): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2022
But wait o, is he supposed to work for the man in the first place? Do they belong to the same party? Isn't there a candidate for APUGA? undecided

Mtscheeew.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by Amb1045(m): 6:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Lol. Na God go run am for Obi

85 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2022
One by one we will know the real igbo haters though they're all igbos too.

Sanwo olu is working day and night to make Tinubu president while igbo leaders are looking for the candidate that will pay them more for bribe before support.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by JASONjnr(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Ofco Soludo isn't even a sensible man.....

I've noticed that his body language is deceiving..... The Ojuku slap saga were he stood mocking and trying to act like it was nothing...Really made me to dislike him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by bender79: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Soludo is egoccentric. He may not even like the fact that Peter obi is popular

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Soludo wld have made a good president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by rtdCivilservant: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2022
hisgrace090:
One by one we will know the real igbo haters though they're all igbos too.

Sanwo olu is working day and night to make Tinubu president while igbo leaders are looking for the candidate that will pay them more for bribe before support.
But Sanwo Olu is also a member of the APC, same party with Tinubu.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by inoki247: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

I tire oh which Governor dey LP again to support Obi or u expect Soludo to leave APGA Presidential aspirant and support someone outside his party.....

Unless APGA collapse his structure for Obi that's anti party if dey don't know dey believe everyone shuld act lawless...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by Iliveforever(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2022
The fear of Monastery is the beginning of wisdom

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Obiano under apga campaigned for Buhari and was celebrated.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
inoki247:

I tire oh which Governor dey LP again to support Obi or u expect Soludo to leave APGA Presidential aspirant and support someone outside his party.....

Unless APGA collapse his structure for Obi that's anti party if dey don't know dey believe everyone shuld act lawless...

Obiano under apga campaigned for Buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by rtdCivilservant: 5:24am On Oct 07, 2022
hisgrace090:

Obiano under apga campaigned for Buhari and was celebrated.
So because Obiano campaign for Buhari it now automatically means Soludo should campaign for Obi?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 5:29am On Oct 07, 2022
If not for tribalism , and in a rightful sense who will support a known POLITICAL FRAUDSTER who has committed dis kind of attrocities .....
result of the verification:

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 5:35am On Oct 07, 2022
bender79:
Soludo is egoccentric. He may not even like the fact that Peter obi is popular
Unna be completed fool... NAA everybody go support that olodo ? Is it a must ? Somebody that got NYSC CERTIFICATE before writing GCE at special center... You guys are not ashamed at all...

The greatest news I will tell you today is that...eastern region are fool of them self.... Election will go and come.... All this noice and bullying will not win obi any vote...

Thousands of people that rallied few days ago are not for obi.... Fact.... I railied for him and I was called to mobilize for the rally too .Mean while I am not his supporter..

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by bender79: 5:41am On Oct 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Unna be completed fool... NAA every go support that olodo.. that got NYSC CERTIFICATE before writing GCE at special center... You guys are not ashamed at all...

The greatest news I will tell you today is that...eastern region are fool of them self.... Let will go and come.... All this noice and bullying will not win obi any vote...

Thousands of people that rallied few days ago are not for obi.... Fact.... I railied for him and I was called to mobilize for the rally too .Mean while I am not his supporter..
How stupid you were to rally for someone you don't support. Is that how jobless you are? Win or loose no south eastern politician can do what he has done in just a couple of months.

22 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by SILVERLINES: 5:42am On Oct 07, 2022
grin

Tunibu urchins that said so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 5:50am On Oct 07, 2022
bender79:
How stupid you were to rally for someone you don't support. Is that how jobless you are? Win or loose no south eastern politician can do what he has done in just a couple of months.
He did not do anything...you guys are being motivated cause of hatred to the yorubas... Nothing more...it is the hatred toward the yorubas that's motivating majorities of your people....

A sane nigerian will vote a serial liar and a political FRAUDSTER like PETER OBI... FACT...

PETER OBI is bigoted personified POLITICIAN, a pathological furking lieing nyamiri miscreant, a religion fanactic and an ipob Terrorist apologist.... After he has lost the election, he will be thoroughly investigate....

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by SILVERLINES: 5:51am On Oct 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Unna be completed fool... NAA every go support that olodo.. that got NYSC CERTIFICATE before writing GCE at special center... You guys are not ashamed at all...

The greatest news I will tell you today is that...eastern region are fool of them self.... Let will go and come.... All this noice and bullying will not win obi any vote...

was this hatred part of why you couldn't complete your primary school education? Or, was it why your father couldn't do well in life?

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 5:55am On Oct 07, 2022
SILVERLINES:
was this hatred part of why you couldn't complete your primary school education? Or, was it why your father couldn't do well in life?
I schooled more than your padorama fool... ... Fact... I am more knowledgeable than him... I repeat a sane nigerian will not vote that olodo with container economy idealogy....

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 5:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Nyamiris are decieving Nigerians everyday with noice on social medias.... Impersonating and creating confusion all because of election... Shio...stupid people....

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by bender79: 6:07am On Oct 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:
He did not do anything...you guys are being motivated cause of hatred to the yorubas... Nothing more...it is the hatred toward the yorubas that's motivating majorities of your people....

A sane nigerian will vote a serial liar and a political FRAUDSTER like PETER OBI... FACT...

PETER OBI is bigoted personified POLITICIAN, a pathological furking lieing nyamiri miscreant, a religion fanactic and an ipob Terrorist apologist.... After he has lost the election, he will be thoroughly investigate....
In Nigeria election circle how many times has Yoruba supported any Igbo candidate? The same race you accuse of bias at least has supported a Yoruba man before. Do you think those who support Peter obi are doing so blindly? It is rather you who is biased for nothing sake. I would have preferred a decent man like Osinbajo compared to Tinubu pls.

12 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:19am On Oct 07, 2022
bender79:
In Nigeria election circle how many times has Yoruba supported any Igbo candidate? The same race you accuse of bias at least has supported a Yoruba man before. Do you think those who support Peter obi are doing so blindly? It is rather you who is biased for nothing sake. I would have preferred a decent man like Osinbajo compared to Tinubu pls.
Mention the Yoruba aspirant supported by the igbos then ? ... Pls don't mention obasanjo ooo... I want to troll you... Maybe you thought am a toddler.. I am listening..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:25am On Oct 07, 2022
bender79:
stop fooling nigerians again...see , I Sabi una from that side... Igno will never support a Yoruba candidate as far obi is on ballot..... Unna go put all apc failures on osinbajo and also call him a fake pastor....

We understand politics more than u guys over there.... We so much believes in TINUBU.... Because he has the charisma to lead a complex country like nigeria....he has done it before and he can do it more better now...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by bender79: 6:28am On Oct 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:
stop fooling nigerians again...see , I Sabi una from that side... Igno will never support a Yoruba candidate as far obi is on ballot..... Unna go put all apc failures on osinbajo and also call him a fake pastor....

We understand politics more than u guys over there.... We so much believes in TINUBU.... Because he has the charisma to lead a complex country like nigeria....he has done it before and he can do it more better now...

Allow us to believe in who we believe in. You believe in a junkie while we believe in a prudent leader.

10 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by bender79: 6:29am On Oct 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Why won't I mention Obasanjo or have you disowned him to Igbos!?

11 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2022
bender79:
Allow us to believe in who we believe in. You believe in a junkie while we believe in a prudent leader.
prudent what ?.... Someone that couldn't revived anambra economy ? That political FRAUDSTER ? POLITICAL prostitute ? A religion fanactic , A Desperado , A political betrayer and a political bigoted personified with secession tendency ?... You guys normal... Who are trying to decieve ?....
Do u think u can brainstorm everyone ?

Know dis and have peace.. PETER OBI IS A FAILURE.....

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by bender79: 6:37am On Oct 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:
prudent what ?.... Someone that couldn't revived anambra economy ? That political FRAUDSTER ? POLITICAL prostitute ? A religion fanactic , A Desperado , A political betrayer and a political bigoted personified with secession tendency ?... You guys normal... Who are trying to decieve ?....
Do u think u can brainstorm everyone ?

Know dis and have peace.. PETER OBI IS A FAILURE.....
I see that your leader revived Lagos economy and left homongous debt that couldn't be cleared up till today.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2022
bender79:
Why won't I mention Obasanjo or have you disowned him to Igbos!?
you see yourself. ? OBASANJO is never a Yoruba candidate.... He was brought out of prison to challenge a Yoruba choice... ( FALAE ) Igbos voted against him known vividly that his Yoruba choice candidate and supported obasanjo....

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks / Garba Shehu Says Buhari Will Never Seek A Thrid Term, Attacks Femi Falana / Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.