Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,765 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (488 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Tenrack: 5:58am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: . by Skyfornia(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2022
You be mumu man..

If someone cheat on you once, shame on the person, but if he cheats on you twice, shame on you.
Re: . by superCleanworks(m): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Tenrack:

He failed to deliver the first time several years ago , citing issues with logistics and all that, I got tired and forgot about the whole thing.

Why are people this heartless?

you mean after several years the thing no still grow till you got scammed twice for the same dickey thingy.

abeg make una stop to dey scam this guy naw.
Re: . by Tenrack: 6:24am On Oct 06, 2022
superCleanworks:

you mean after several years the thing no still grow till you got scammed twice for the same dickey thingy.

abeg make una stop to dey scam this guy naw.
bro try read to understand
Re: . by Tenrack: 6:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Skyfornia:
You be mumu man..

If someone cheat on you once, shame on the person, but if he cheats on you twice, shame on you.
well, say I give person benefit of the doubt makes me a fool. I accept
Re: . by PerfectStranger(m): 6:30am On Oct 06, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
Oga you will get your package latest tomorrow. I'm preparing a fresh one for you this morning. if you don't get it as of tomorrow, then you can post whatever you like to post, OK.
Instead of you to refund his money and advice him to manage his 3.1 inches in peace.

Re: . by Tenrack: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
Oga you will get your package latest tomorrow. I'm preparing a fresh one for you this morning. if you don't get it as of tomorrow, then you can post whatever you like to post, OK.
no problem
Re: . by superCleanworks(m): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Tenrack:
bro try read to understand

what else is there to understand?
he paid money several years ago and he paid money few weeks ago again for the same DICKENLARGEMENT thing. and got scammed twice. so what the furck is there to understand apart from this? Abi part 2 dey for the matter?

(1) (Reply)

Soft Breasts Oslosho Lady Is Exposed In Viral Nudde Tape / Bursted: Lagos Baby Mama Under Fire For Reaping Off Ex-lover, Accused Of Greed / Nigerians Arrested In Cyprus For Running Prostitution Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.