Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS (4289 Views)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses / Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Anticultism: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Add Nigerianview on whatsap +393510508283
Blackaxe and Eiye push their cult war to Dubai as they continue killing themselves

If you are on this NV Family and you are not a member of any confraternity.

Please I'm on my knees, don't join, no matter what anyone tell you, don't join any. Even if they say they will give you update to pick, don't join, its not a game anyone is happy to play.

If you are In this family and you are already a confraternity member, abeg don't involve in violence and be on guard 365 days. Biko

If you have never joined any cult never you think about it. Except your life is not sweating you again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Urheadmaster(m): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2022
Good for him
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Anticultism: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Good for him

These are the PHOTOS from Dubai as Blackaxe and Eiye takes the way to diaspora to continue killing themselves.

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Anticultism: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Lastly

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by NoahHadNoArk: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Three words

Serves……

…….Them ……..

……..Right!!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by macho44(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Anticultism:
Blackaxe and Eiye push their cult war to Dubai as they continue killing themselves

If you have never joined any cult never you think about it. Except your life is not sweating you again.
They All Deserve Whatever Happens To Them angry

4 Likes

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Didijiji: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Dubai to make things tough further for Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by gasparpisciotta: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2022
All these guys should be rounded up and sent back to hell where they belong

5 Likes

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by FaceTanke: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2022
undecided
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2022
If you won join cultist join better one. Not all this one fighting up and down.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Buhari4sale: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:
If you won join cultist join better one. Not all this one fighting up and down.

Which one is the better jare omo ale

5 Likes

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari4sale:

Which one is the better jare omo ale

Go ask ur grandfather bastard son of bitch
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Fbboyo: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Anticultism:

Baba what happened?
I no longer see your updates on WhatsApp with the number I have

1 Like

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Ikennaford: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Confra isn't bad as people portrays it, they just abuse it,egede
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Creamypie(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Anticultism:

am not seeing your updates on wassap
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by SapeleH20: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Use the numbers above and chat him up example( good evening sir ).......
Then you will be able to receive mssg
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by sukar886: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Why do Nigerians like people calling them bad name , imagine carrying cultism to Dubai ... Chaiii

3 Likes

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Franzinni: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
That guy go dey flash back all the people he done kill ... And how he felt like "Dunkin McLeod" from highlander's... But as we all know, no strong man anywhere only God!

See round about for ground ... If those indigene of you know where....if they get this guy ehn.
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Emmanuel909090: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
I'm disappointed
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Una don carry una senseless behaviour reach Dubai embarassed

No wonder the UAE have no respect for Nigerians there.not even the Nigerians working there legally and doing their jobs without crime sad

Can't you people just behave yourselves and be decent? Ewoloshi gan undecided
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Franzinni:
That guy go dey flash back all the people he done kill ... And how he felt like "Dunkin McLeod" from highlander's... But as we all know, no strong man anywhere only God!

See round about for ground ... If those indigene of you know where....if they get this guy ehn.
na human being intestine you dey call round about? grin

Abeggg no let oyinbo see us finish grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ikennaford:
abeg stop this rubbish undecided

Confra is for riffraffs,low lives and nonentities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Naijatask: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ikennaford:

Never knew this pedophile was a cultist.

We'll see your body one day on nairaland if you're one of the touts disturbing the peace of the people inshaAllah

1 Like

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Ikennaford: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
irunoko:
abeg stop this rubbish undecided

Confra is for riffraffs,low lives and nonentities
Really, but I can feed you and your whole family, single handedly I swear,I ain't no riffraff
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Ikennaford: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Naijatask:

Never knew this pedophile was a cultist.

We'll see your body one day on nairaland if you're one of the touts disturbing the peace of the people inshaAllah
Ain't no tout, and I ain't disturbing no body , but imma Tell you this, without confra, you no body in the society,cos you can't Excell,
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by gaby(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Irredeemable urchins..
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Naijatask: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2022
Ikennaford:

Ain't no tout, and I ain't disturbing no body , but imma Tell you this, without confra, you no body in the society,cos you can't Excell,

I guess the likes of my lecturers in school are all confra. Or the likes of Jonas schmedtmann or Colt Steele, or John carmark or Tim Sweeney, all of which you don't know and may never know about them since you're busy shouting aro mate in the bush while your same mates are busy doing something productive with their lives undecided
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by ipobarethieves: 3:35am On Oct 07, 2022
sad nothing work until the authority there dey DEPORT those useless CRIMINALS back to their respective village
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:42am On Oct 07, 2022
Ikennaford:

See this bloody cultist
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Ikennaford: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2022
Naijatask:

I guess the likes of my lecturers in school are all confra. Or the likes of Jonas schmedtmann or Colt Steele, or John carmark or Tim Sweeney, all of which you don't know and may never know about them since you're busy shouting aro mate in the bush while your same mates are busy doing something productive with their lives undecided
Those names you called are all in confra, every public figure you see today in this world both male and female belong to confras, but they don't abuse it,if you successful you'll understand,,,colt Steele you mentioned is a core member Manson confra
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Ikennaford: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

See this bloody cultist
Without violence,confra no go sweet,no blood no glory, but na touts they do that one lolz
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Naijatask: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2022
Ikennaford:

Those names you called are all in confra, every public figure you see today in this world both male and female belong to confras, but they don't abuse it,if you successful you'll understand,,,colt Steele you mentioned is a core member Manson confra

Your last statement ends our discussion. Thank you smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electric Fence Wire Installation And Maintenance / 20yr Old Boy Beheads His 4-year-old Nephew With Axe In Anambra(photos) / Yahoo Boys Are Messing With Our Girls In Ogun! Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.