Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS (4316 Views)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses / Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2022
grin
Ikennaford:

Really, but I can feed you and your whole family, single handedly I swear,I ain't no riffraff
una still dey use this line? grin grin

You don feed yourself first grin
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Ikennaford: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Naijatask:

Your last statement ends our discussion. Thank you smiley
You welcome kid,,,last words for you, what you don't know is bigger than you
Re: The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ikennaford:

Without violence,confra no go sweet,no blood no glory, but na touts they do that one lolz

I like una as una like to dey ki una self

If i be government if i catch any of una straight direct to boko haram war zone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Heavy Gunshots As Adamawa Police Command Under Revenge Attack / For Putting On Bum-short,lady Almost Stripped Naked In Ilorin / A Girl (young Mother) Dehumanised In Oshiri, Ebonyi State: Viewer's Descretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.