Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) (46386 Views)

Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. / Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) by Wwwq: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Oh
Re: Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) by Achilles881: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Vote4Obi:

If you're not dumb, you will know that Obi was the governor of just Anambra then and he can't control what happens in states North of Anambra. Yet he was involved and identified with the victims by walking through the muddy waters to address their plight and give them hope. Even victims of flood from Kogi were given accomodation in Anambra and provided with food and medication. Corrupt and wicked politicians like Tinubu or Atiku would have either ignored them or sent people to go and check and dump their report in the trash can. You think flood didn't ravage Lagos during Tinubu's time? Can you show me where he identified with the pains of the victims?

Some of you are so disgustingly ignorant that in trying to insult Obi, you end up campaigning for him. Those pictures of yours alone can make him win the election. Because it shows he is humane, never arrogant and has conscience.

Shame on all Tinubu supporters!!!

Not only that, he provided a solution by building a gigantic sakamori that channelled that water from okpoko that you saw there then under a bridge on the outskirts of onitsha, then straight to niger river, this bridge is just around two kilometers from the new niger bridge, the channel Peter obi created under it was instrumental to the construction of the new bridge, Because it removed the heavy flooding in that route.
Re: Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
On my way to Abuja in August I saw some incomplete retaining walls built in some parts of Kogi state and I laughed. I knew it was just a matter of time before that project would be put to test, and here we have it.
Re: Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) by Mandate2023: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
If you can understand this please accept my SOS call.

We run a charity that takes care of mentally unstable patients like you for free at Yabaleft, you are free to book an appointment with me so we can help you manage your situation better.

If you're already on prescription, please endeavour to take your meds as stipulated.

Idiats.

I hope u and all ur family members r there already grin grin may God heal u and ur family of madness
Re: Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=Mandate2023 post=117322453][/quote] shameless criminals ethnic bigot tillubuu urchins
Re: Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Chris!we are at d mercy of Cameroon and her dams, imagine we are at war with Cameroun their dams help them win than bullets.
Re: Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) by ojoisimi(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
vowiski:
Very useless country …

In a sane clime, they would have prepared for this a long time ago,

Afterall, notice was given , not like it’s a natural disaster and it will happen again in the next few years..

With OBi in charge this ugly situation will be put to an end

Una no dey fail to show the altitude of una idiocy. Care to elaborate on flooding disasters in advanced countries? Abi e no dey happen for there? See Mumu talk like say flooding is synonymous to Nigeria alone. How about the idiots wey dey throw dirts for drainage? Just like Obi was able to put an end to flooding and erosion in Anambra abi? Òdè^2
Re: Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) by Neoteny7: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Wande22:
How I'd wish you dey Ibadan and I've funds, i'll have treated you to a nice and sumptuous meal of amala and ewedu with correct ogufe and bokoto and motuary cold beer. Those assholes think we're zombies who want to repeat the mistake of 2015

Lols.

I can come to Ibadan just for this.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Mandate2023:

U mean dis same bastard obi that could not manage 1 state properly grin grin I wonder if u guys think Nigerians r foolish like u ipigs
This one still de play politics.
Kogi people are suffering
Re: Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) by johnbd: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
....and you still saying we should vote APC or PDP.
Let's vote change and let there be a change to all this suffering.
Vote people man.
Vote peter obi for better Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bad market for fulani kidnappers that have been operating on this road.
Re: Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) by vowiski(m): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Nigeria will for ever be useless to you and anything you sow in the country shall not bear fruit and shall become useless.

An irredeemable dimwit eating from the corruption of your parents.

You think you are faceless ?
Re: Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Obi is a messiah right

Keep ranting like a lost puppy tongue undecided
So lost puppy dey rant. grin grin grin. Abeg make una no kee me with laf
Re: Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2022
Mandate2023:

U mean dis same bastard obi that could not manage 1 state properly grin grin I wonder if u guys think Nigerians r foolish like u ipigs

If we insult Tinubu, you’ll call of children of hate, but what has Peter Obi done to you children of love that you insult him at every given opportunity. Now it’s bastard, tomorrow who knows?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation / Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) / 11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.