Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber (5757 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road / Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Why is that 80% of crime committed outside shore of this country Nigeria is from a particular region of the country: Southeast. There are the one denting the image of this country abroad. Just look at this Charles Chukwuma again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by Jeon(f): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by GambaOsaka: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I always ask myself, why is it that people who are involved in crime, don't quit crime after making some money? Imagine he did 68 robberies undecided .
Part of the money he squandered on the expensive wedding/lifestyle would have set up a good business for him.
Any criminal' who is involved in crime but does not know he will be caught one day is a fooool.

The answer is that money is a spirit. You’ll never have enough.

1 Like

Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by Snapchat: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
ruggedtimi:
really? By the time america went to the moon how many igbo men were graduates?

Life is not hard bro.
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by Michelle70(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Women are very clever when it comes to investigating if their men are cheats but develop a blind eye when his source of wealth is even more questionable.

They can pick feminine hairs on your shirts using their electron microscopes.
They can pick unfamiliar odours adherent to your clothings but can't detect the source of man's wealth. While in 2022, they can detect a side leech which will emerge in the year 2030.

grin
u get problem
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by Kingzeez10: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
There is dignity in Labour

1 Like

Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by Abratech(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=Davizee post=117317883][/quote]

Check my signature click the link..

Boom.
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by Mirasteel: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
obembet:

Once u hear Anambra get highest number of billionaires in Nigeria, this is what they are talking about.

99.9% of Anambra billionaires are criminals
Stop generalizing, it's not all Anambrans that are criminals.
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by juman(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
They are criminals.
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by mysticwarrior(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Criminality developers.

1 Like

Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by faceland: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
After robbing, then bring it to Nigeria to show off instead of helping his community or himself.
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by Blue86(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
Not all that glitters is gold o.

E must hold money.
Ojukokoro ko da o.
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by BATified2023: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Agbadorian urchins we rush this thread like oya set, get ready 1, 2, 3 Go tongue.
envy an Igbo man at your own peril
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by Pacesetterz: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
obembet:

Once u hear Anambra get highest number of billionaires in Nigeria, this is what they are talking about.

99.9% of Anambra billionaires are criminals

And that’s why ipob activities and other terrorists thrives there because those abroad terrorists like MNK Ekpa rely heavily on Anambra guys for funding. Thieves. Na them complain pass about the govt,but na them be the real thieves
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by Pacesetterz: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
This thief must have insulted Nigeria multiple times by calling her zoogeria, the idiot must have called for Biafra too. They just kip shouting Biafra so they can come home and hide as criminals from abroad
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by Pacesetterz: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Batam:
Crime is very common in the DNA of these present-day youths.
Imagine only him engaging in 68 robberies.
Mind you, his brothers here in Nigeria will now be cursing their fatherland because one of their brothers is making it big time with criminality in the U.S

He’s among the armrobber terrorists that donates to IPoB criminals like MNK and ekpa
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by Franzinni: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
Let's count the days before another man phucks his wifey. I say ehnnnnnn 2weeks.

Bills must be paid ...
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by tunjijones(m): 4:25am On Oct 07, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I always ask myself, why is it that people who are involved in crime, don't quit crime after making some money? Imagine he did 68 robberies undecided .
Part of the money he squandered on the expensive wedding/lifestyle would have set up a good business for him.
Any criminal' who is involved in crime but does not know he will be caught one day is a fooool.

I don't understand this ur comment.

Are you saying it's ok to do a little bit of crime to raise money to do legit business

You people re unbelievable.
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by Baronthecelebri: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Fools,why covering the ladies face
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by shortIGBOman: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2022
This is comon with Eastern People grin

Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2022
Where did I say such? Point it out and show me. Are you a child and you don't know that these criminals* always say poverty pushed them to steal? So after they steal and make money, why don't they establish themselves and stop stealing*? Why do they keep going back to steal? That was my question, that's what I always wonder each time I see people who engaged in crimes for years, why did people like hushpuppi, Evans, make billions yet kept stealing? This man stole for 68times, why?

Someone above answered me, that money is a spirit, he could be right. In my opinion I believe that maybe not poverty is what causes crime, maybe it is GREED. I Always wonder, yet I don't have an answer. If you can't read and understand simple comments, then stop quoting people.

tunjijones:

I don't understand this ur comment.

Are you saying it's ok to do a little bit of crime to raise money to do legit business

You people re unbelievable.

Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by seanwilliam(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Where did I say such? Point it out and show me. Are you a child and you don't know that these criminals* always say poverty pushed them to steal? So after they steal and make money, why do don't they establish themselves and stop stealing*? Why do they keep going back to steal? That was my question, that's what I always wonder each time I see people who engaged in crimes for years, why did people like hushpuppi, Evans, make billions yet kept stealing? This man stole for 68times, why?

Someone above answered me, that money is a spirit, he could be right. In my opinion I believe that maybe not poverty is what causes crime, maybe it is GREED. I Always wonder, yet I don't have an answer. If you can't read and understand simple comments, then stop quoting people.

lol tunjijones one rope you. Typical naija police act grin I just Dey imagine how shocked you were when you first saw his mention grin grin I don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Just imagine him asking me such a senseless* question . Failed*Nigerian police.
seanwilliam:
lol tunjijones one rope you. Typical naija police act grin I just Dey imagine how shocked you were when you first saw his mention grin grin I don laugh tire
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by henndukwe18: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Person travel go America go dey rob people, hmm, did he thought he was in Nigeria
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by Zanzibar1: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Just imagine him asking me such a senseless* question . Failed*Nigerian police.

Wait ooo . Tunjijones naa police man grin I am not understanding

Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by tunjijones(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Where did I say such? Point it out and show me. Are you a child and you don't know that these criminals* always say poverty pushed them to steal? So after they steal and make money, why don't they establish themselves and stop stealing*? Why do they keep going back to steal? That was my question, that's what I always wonder each time I see people who engaged in crimes for years, why did people like hushpuppi, Evans, make billions yet kept stealing? This man stole for 68times, why?

Nobody is pushed to crime by poverty.

There are several people that are poor who will never ever go into crime.

A criminal minded person is a criminal and they must be caught.

I was surprised when I saw the way you see things. Totally different from mine.
Re: See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber by faithfull18(f): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Spread Lies About The Police - IGP Delear War On Fake News & Cyberbullying / OMG! See The Worst Criminal Mugshoot Ever / It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.