Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

FCT New Deal. The Manifesto. #osho4senatefct - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT New Deal. The Manifesto. #osho4senatefct (138 Views)

Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto / The Manifesto - #osho4senatefct - Agricultural Revolution / Fct-new-deal - The Manifesto - #OSHO4SENATEFCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCT New Deal. The Manifesto. #osho4senatefct by janetdaniels201: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2022
FCT New Deal
The Manifesto #Osho4SenateFCT

The Covenant: I Osho Olanrewaju, do solemnly under God, to work tirelessly and selflessly for the good people of FCT in the spirit and letter of this manifesto, carefully and consciously prepared by me for the progress of FCT.

I will serve with humility, simplicity, sincerity and fear of God committing to championing issues that will promote the safety, welfare, security and overall interest of my constituents as well as the unity, peace and prosperity of our nation Nigeria. So help me GOD!

Re: FCT New Deal. The Manifesto. #osho4senatefct by nonageseh: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Good
Re: FCT New Deal. The Manifesto. #osho4senatefct by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Like seriously
Re: FCT New Deal. The Manifesto. #osho4senatefct by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2022
No problem

(1) (Reply)

2023: What Has Your Presidential Candidate Promised Nigerians if elected? / My Opinion: This Final Year In Buhari Tensure Is Going Be The Hardest. / Kachikwu Reacts To Illegal ADC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.