Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto (1058 Views)

2023: Gen. Enenche Speaks On His Support For Peter Obi, Lekki Toll Gate / Video: Peter Obi Supporter Denounces Movement For Importing Crowd To Imo Rally / Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by dhesthiny1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
80 pages of nonsense, he said grin grin grin grin grin

Also: please check out this thread. I'll appreciate https://www.nairaland.com/7395063/graphic-simple-step-step-short

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by Chnbanc: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Funny.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by begoniaa: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nice one. cheesy

When they go low, we go lower.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by Kewtt: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand. Gidigba gbangba!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by Bontafa: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Asiwaju is a failure

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by Kewtt: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:
my father is a failure

Fixed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu will never be president

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by Bontafa: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kewtt:

Bontafa my father is on Romance section begging what should I do ?

My brother sell your papa na fool

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by Jennylove21(f): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
They never start

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by PraizHim: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Same with Seun of Nairaland. Baseless pipe dream manifesto

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by lekan208(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
No Igbo man can win elector now stop wasting ur time
Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by seunmsg(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
I guess this is obituarists way of reacting to all the Obi supporters that dumped him after reading the Tinubu manifesto today. Very poor attempt at damage control. We are all Batified already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by Innocentman86: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Only ritualisst, backstabbetrs,theiffs, owomida,haters of Nigeria,drug dealers,and afonja fake Muslims will vote for a man who nemesis has caught up with.he now pee,poo and vomit on himself and can't even walk or feed himself.
In these life remember to always keep your hands clean because no matter who you think you are,God is bigger than you and nemesis knows our address.
Rip funsho Williams and all lekki sars victims

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by PraizHim: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
lekan208:

Close that gutter called mouth
As per the Director of God , king of kings, lord of lords, alpha and Omega of the affairs of men that you are na. you are too small or inconsequential to decide or determine that.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by PerfectStranger(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kewtt:
Mandate of scam, just like his oga buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by bookson(m): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
The hope that brought retrogression is when he wants to renew.... SPIT on old rhetorics of deception

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by Spandau: 2:52am On Oct 22, 2022
seunmsg:
I guess this is obituarists way of reacting to all the Obi supporters that dumped him after reading the Tinubu manifesto today. Very poor attempt at damage control. We are all Batified already.

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by Tochi3(m): 3:09am On Oct 22, 2022
Spandau:

Kadoso Mutairu!
cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by alanto: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2022
Stupid attempt... Why would anyone feel otherwise about the manifesto?
Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by Plus10(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2022
The manifesto is a piece of trash.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by abiodunalabama: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2022
dhesthiny1:
80 pages of nonsense, he said grin grin grin grin grin

Also: please check out this thread. I'll appreciate https://www.nairaland.com/7395063/graphic-simple-step-step-short

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by AllTheWayUp: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu manifestos is filled with jokes and confusions

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by AllTheWayUp: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2022
Skdj
Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by Cantonese: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2022
lekan208:

Olodo.

Follow follow. Maybe you think we are talking about Baba Ijebu or bet9ja here.

English is too difficult for you please. You need to go back to primary school and learn from the beginning.

How can you understand what people talk about in English, when your English is so poor?

Alternatively, you can ask your fellow Baba Ijebu members to interprete in your language.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by Timatayo1: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2022
Is only dogs can associates with BAT
Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by Iliveforever(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2022
Kewtt:

Me I’m standing on his manhood and will never remove my legs until the election day

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by Fidinno(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2022
F
Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by begoniaa: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Yeah?

This same xagreat? Lawal Saidu Haruna? Who has been batified for years (and posting about Tinubu as at late August, but he is curiously 'renouncing his Obidience' in October)?

Be deceiving yourself osino Obi supporters dumping him. grin

Re: Tinubu Supporter Denounces His Support For Him After Reading The Manifesto by begoniaa: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2022
abiodunalabama:

This same Aemond that was liking pro-Tinubu tweets as at four days ago? grin

(1) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Sleeping On Live TV. Photos And Video. / If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) / Why Do Some Miscreants Believe Core North Won't Vote Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.