Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq (16317 Views)

Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) / Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State / Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Hmsniki(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
He will win, maybe not high votes, but Atiku will win!
Atiku will win the election, not only winning Delta as a state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
nameo:

No, Bros

Atiku will not win Delta.

He will get 25% tho and the most votes from any other state in SS. That is the best Okowa can do for him

Reading your submission just showed me you are among the sane still in this forum. I just want to tell you that you are ABSOLUTELY correct. Atiku will not win Delta but he will get needed 25%. One of the greatest mistakes quack political analyst will make is to keep permuting and predicting coming election based on previous data. The political landscape of the country is now charged and anyone on ground getting the feelers will know that masses are ready to "die put" with their clamouring for change of the duopoly, Buhari govt didnt help and many that felt the brunt are taking the election as a propensity to revolution, and the opportunity and avenue to make the needed change so the election will come with so much passion and painstakingly involvements from masses. Unless there is a major event to cause paradigm shift, Atiku or APC (with Muslim/Muslim) ticket will never win in Delta.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Creamypie(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
pcagbaji:

For that brothel , what are you doing there
no. Its d next junction after the sunny inn brothel , they call Okwuwe street, its the second house on the left of it A duplex covered by trees, Mauvins hotel is directly behind it

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Creamypie(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
ponishah:

See unschooled MUMU,
See the type of people wey people dey follow argue for nairaland, na wao.
Stop broadcasting your ignorance internationally, ask anybody nearest to you whether Okowa from Agbor.
See as your illiteracy dey smell reach everywhere.
Is Dein Kiagbor the king of OKOWA?

Guy , who register you for nairaland?
Who is King Efezemor
which kind yarn be this? Efeizomor is d king of owa nah. When we say agbor, we mean both owa and agbor. Na the same place them be, but different l.g.don't quote me again oh.make I no use Langauge u no like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by bluefilm: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
Okowa has no political weight on the national political scene.

He is just there to tag along.

So many deltans already know this.
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Kingspin(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
PDP and APC are still banking on INEC to do wonders
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Kingspin(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Asgard73:
And your kinsmen and family are the people that gives delta state over 1. 6 million votes every election?

You see why they say Obi urchins reason myopic

With billboards grin

After their 1000 crowd rally in asaba.

Una go wake late

If Na so Obi go take win delta state

Power to the people
North 2023
So how do you reason? That your candidate won't win I guess.
Continue

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by nedekid: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
4teenblaq:

We don't want appointment, we want Nigeria to be working!

With all the appointment so far, we are still suffering. Our oil is not beneficial to us, no reasonable infrastructure in delta state. Most of us in Delta state, are always out of state. We are like vagabonds. No proper job creation, the only thing that strive here is YAHOO YAHOO business.
Abeg shey you see people reasoning?
Thank God for you good response.
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Burruchaga71(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Voting PDP is a continuation of terrorists fulani herdsmen. No right thinking person would vote PDP because of Okowa who is running for VP

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Aiel123: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Voting PDP is a continuation of terrorists fulani herdsmen. No right thinking person would vote PDP because of Okowa who is running for VP
I'll vote PDP throughout
Everyone of my family.
Come and beat me.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Burruchaga71(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Aiel123:

I'll vote PDP throughout
Everyone of my family.
Come and beat me.
. If you're okay with that, no problem. Na una go suffer, wetin concerned me.
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Aiel123: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Burruchaga71:
. If you're okay with that, no problem. Na una go suffer, wetin concerned me.
Na we go enjoy am,not suffer.
Atiku/Okowa has come to win!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Burruchaga71(m): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Aiel123:

Na we go enjoy am,not suffer.
Atiku/Okowa has come to win!!!
Good luck!!!!
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Aiel123: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Good luck!!!!
Yeah.
And good luck to your as your vote your candidate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by MasterShifu010(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
I can categorically tell you guys that all the leading candidates cannot deliver Nigeria from its problems .
So my advice is this , just work hard or smart as the case maybe , make a lot of money to the point where Nigeria’s problems no longer applies to you ....if Nigeria like let pharaoh or Herod become President .

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by ArcChu: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
LP rally coming up tomorrow Saturday at Agbor. Agbor is Obidient. Okowa cannot even win his local government. Ika North East.
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by pcagbaji(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Creamypie:
no. Its d next junction after the sunny inn brothel , they call Okwuwe street, its the second house on the left of it A duplex covered by trees, Mauvins hotel is directly behind it
Ok

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by ponishah: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Creamypie:
which kind yarn be this? Efeizomor is d king of owa nah. When we say agbor, we mean both owa and agbor. Na the same place them be, but different l.g.don't quote me again oh.make I no use Langauge u no like
You no get sense at all, wetin be 'when we say Agbor we mean....'
Who be una wey dey say?
Please shut up and admit your ignorance. Una go come social media dey feed innocent Nigerians with lies.
In your incurable ignorance, Owa is now Agbor, and Agbor is now Owa?

Now, apologize to nairalanders for this deceptive blunder
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Creamypie(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
ponishah:

You no get sense at all, wetin be 'when we say Agbor we mean....'
Who be una wey dey say?
Please shut up and admit your ignorance. Una go come social media dey feed innocent Nigerians with lies.
In your incurable ignorance, Owa is now Agbor, and Agbor is now Owa?

Now, apologize to nairalanders for this deceptive blunder
just take a look at this son of whores. From different fathers.son of a Samaritan woman. Fool.
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Carlyscales: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Munamoqel:
over 500 ogun indigenes got jobs . Only flower get vp 200 slots for Firs alone ! 10000 got npower stipend of 1m over 3 years and many more

You are joking right??

So you need the 36 states of the federation to produce 36vps to enjoy npower n get 11,0000 jobs in state with population of over 6m??

So you actually believe the work of govt Is to provide direct jobs? Pls tell me one govt fully owned parastatal running profitably to provide the jobs?
Do you even know the amount of embezzlement of public in this govt social warfare n npower??

See eh, if we elect people that have grown wealth on their own and are visionary enough to create the right biz environment. One company grown by a young Nigerian can employ more Nigerians than npower is currently doing.

With good security, mechanisation, Good govt support n right biz environment, why will an average young Nigerian not go into agriculture??

I know of a young man that started a confectionery n distribution company barely 6yrs ago in South West. He currently have a wage bill of over 5m monthly and is importing Industrial food tech machines. And can't even meet up with demand.

Do you even know that Nigeria is even borrowing to do social warfare like npower n sch feeding programme? Does it make sense to you??

Nigerians are some of the most competitive Africans I've met. We don't need stipends but the right biz environment, measurable n qualitative govt support.
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by kennymike84: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
4teenblaq:
Good day nairaland.

On Tuesday (that was day before yesterday), I travelled to my home town in Agbor, Delta state for some urgent meeting with someone.

As I was getting to Delta state from Edo state, I decided to look out for election stuff, if I could get any glimpse of Labour party banner.

Immediately I got to Agbor, I almost forgot my plan for the look out for Labour party banner or campaign billboard.

I was at the main town of Agbor, when I saw a billboard of PDP candidate for house of rep. Guess what! In this big billboard, I didn't see Atiku or his vice on it. It was just the guy and some of his colleagues (seeking for other seat of governance). I didn't see the PDP governorship aspirant (maybe I didn't look at it well but I am very sure that I didn't see ATIKU/OKOWA).

I was almost getting to the place I will drop.

GBAMMMMMM!!!. what I saw gave me a chill on my spine.. I saw a big billboard of Peter obi!!!!!!... FOR OKOWA LAND OOOOOO.

I was still thinking on that one.... Boooom!!!

I met another Billboard of Peter Obi..... Just few minutes walk from the first one!!!

I was wondering if I had been observant immediately I entered Agbor, I would have seen more of this!

I am still in Agbor now, I will do a tour around the Town and its villages to substantial my point with more facts!!

Before now, since yesterday, I have being with my cousin (him and his entire family is Obidient). We having be discussing politics..

To tell you the truth, with all he has said, OKOWA will lose DELTA North!!! (if his kinsmen won't vote for him, is it stranger that will vote for him)

no be play!!!
That is your own personal opinion or whatever

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by internet: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
I swear the person that wrote this, is an idiot. So na bill board they vote for election abi? What a fool u are. U must be the greatest fool to think that deltan's will trade okowa for obi. In as much as we need somebody like obi right now in this country, atiku is still the candidate to beat in next year's election. Am from rivers state, i am a pdp member, a ward exco as well. Governorship election i will vote pdp, but presidential election, i will vote labour party bcus the candidate is capable, vibrant, he has lots of ideas, he is the best among all the candidates. I will vote via my conscience bcuz i want a change, i am not voting him bcuz he's from the south or bcuz he's a christian i am voting credibility. But understand this fact the nothernerns don't vote this way. They vote bcuz the candidate is from the north, and they vote who ever their sultans, imams and emirs say they should vote. That is where obi's problem lie bcus the north has more voting strength than the south and east combine.
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by emmaitive(m): 12:26am On Oct 08, 2022
Obi that will not even be able to win anambra, you are here talking of Delta, e go shock you

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Passionate888: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2022
Munamoqel:
delta state will be the biggest losers they will miss The Vp position and several appointments the VP controls like the economic teams,Ncp etc .obi or tinibu will not do that for delta .
Better to show that betrayal doesn't always pay
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Myself2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
Johnrake69:

Shouldn't a Governor develop everywhere? Was it only his Owa people that voted for him? This is the more reason he will fail. If he didn't do anything for Delta North as a whole as a governor what will he do as a VP? He will only become VP if Owa people's vote is what he needs. Speaking in terms of party politics. Atiku was blinded by the money Okowa gave to him to support the primaries if not Okowa was a bad choice and more reason Wike is not playing ball. Emmanuel Udom would have helped to balance the outcome of the primaries.

Okowa's approval ratings is at all time low. Anyone ready to bet good money can come. Obi will win Delta North.

You.sound like someone from Agbor, that's how you guys will just be crying more than everybody. Which Owa did Okowa develop ? Just Owa alero and Boji Boji Owa ? Owa Oyibu is the tradional headquarters of Owa kingdom and administrative headquaters of Ika North East, but I tell you that Owa Oyibu is not experiencing one tenth of the development Owa Alero has withnessed, so you are wrong when you say Okowa has developed Owa land generally. What of the other parts of Owa, like Alizomor,Owanta and Ofie ? I am frequent in that area and close to people from there, and.from.what they have told me, it is unfair on them for you to allude that the whole of Owa has enjoyed.developent under Okowa
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by sageb: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
4teenblaq:
Good day nairaland.

On Tuesday (that was day before yesterday), I travelled to my home town in Agbor, Delta state for some urgent meeting with someone.

As I was getting to Delta state from Edo state, I decided to look out for election stuff, if I could get any glimpse of Labour party banner.

Immediately I got to Agbor, I almost forgot my plan for the look out for Labour party banner or campaign billboard.

I was at the main town of Agbor, when I saw a billboard of PDP candidate for house of rep. Guess what! In this big billboard, I didn't see Atiku or his vice on it. It was just the guy and some of his colleagues (seeking for other seat of governance). I didn't see the PDP governorship aspirant (maybe I didn't look at it well but I am very sure that I didn't see ATIKU/OKOWA).

I was almost getting to the place I will drop.

GBAMMMMMM!!!. what I saw gave me a chill on my spine.. I saw a big billboard of Peter obi!!!!!!... FOR OKOWA LAND OOOOOO.

I was still thinking on that one.... Boooom!!!

I met another Billboard of Peter Obi..... Just few minutes walk from the first one!!!

I was wondering if I had been observant immediately I entered Agbor, I would have seen more of this!

I am still in Agbor now, I will do a tour around the Town and its villages to substantial my point with more facts!!

Before now, since yesterday, I have being with my cousin (him and his entire family is Obidient). We having be discussing politics..

To tell you the truth, with all he has said, OKOWA will lose DELTA North!!! (if his kinsmen won't vote for him, is it stranger that will vote for him)

no be play!!!

Go to college junction area or go to culvert area, you will see political posters.
Truly, Okowa disappoint Agbor and Ika South.
Okowa focused on Ika North
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by sageb: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Myself2:

You.sound like someone from Agbor, that's how you guys will just be crying more than everybody. Which Owa did Okowa develop ? Just Owa alero and Boji Boji Owa ? Owa Oyibu is the tradional headquarters of Owa kingdom and administrative headquaters of Ika North East, but I tell you that Owa Oyibu is not experiencing one tenth of the development Owa Alero has withnessed, so you are wrong when you say Okowa has developed Owa land generally. What of the other parts of Owa, like Alizomor,Owanta and Ofie ? I am frequent in that area and close to people from there, and.from.what they have told me, it is unfair on them for you to allude that the whole of Owa has enjoyed.developent under Okowa

Truly, okowa disappointed Agbor and Ika South people.
Okowa focused on Ika North East in a lot of things e.g employment, infrastructure, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre / Documents Counter Nigerian Army Denial Of Planned Deployment Of Troops In Gambia / How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.