Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims (37277 Views)

Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness / Bandits Release 23 Remaining Kaduna Train Attack Victims / Tinubu Cancels Colloquium In Honour Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Tegabadguy(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2022
amuch dem pay
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by dododawa1: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2022
NIGERIA
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by soontodie: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Sometimes death it better than all these

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Omoluyi(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
Pic of shame.
Who took the pic?
For what motive?
Shebi they all v passports that can be assembled by govt. May we not be unfortunate, amen.

Being a victim of kidnapping is painful, not shameful. They didn’t kidnap themselves nor did they arrange their own kidnap. No need to stigmatize them.
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by seunayantokun(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2022
The government pretends it is powerless in respect of terrorists but mention IPOB or Sunday Igboho, they jump up with murderous frenzy hunting them around. We know this Buhari government is the devil troubling this country. We Yoruba people are moving out of the shiti.
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Neoteny7: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2022
This guy is a tone-deaf, unfeeling, disconnected, unsympathetic asshole.

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Cmanforall: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/photos-of-the-23-kaduna-abuja-train-attack-victims-recently-released-by-terrorists.html
With ironed cloths

Thank God for their safe return.
Your government failed you.

They should undergo medical tests, particularly the ladies
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Chuksaluta(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Thank God for their safe release, it must have been very traumatic for them and their families.
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Omoluyi:

Being a victim of kidnapping is painful, not shameful. They didn’t kidnap themselves nor did they arrange their own kidnap. No need to stigmatize them.
I m not stigmatising them. It's the govt am blaming. I ll go and edit my post.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by HolyMan12: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
I pity that young girl in that group
He kpekus go surely tell am cry

Wotoporiosly speaking cry
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by HolyMan12: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
That christian girl in their group should leave there immidiately before they'll kill her and tell us that she blasphemed against their imaginary God for taking pictures with them grin grin grin grin grin
That girl toto go don suffer for Kidnappers hand cry
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Reasoning(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Chunchud!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Franklinshaddy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
The story no complete who give them blanket
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by SaturnNick(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Them look fresh, for people in captivity for that long
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by jrusky(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Still they love buhari tongue

If buhari wish to go third term

They'll follow as a cow they are undecided

Ofcourse because Buhari is better than your obi so leave them to their choice e no concern you.
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Originalwafi: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hmm

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Exceed15: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
You cannot stop a moving train... Dem stop this one o... Anyway Government is culpable..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by 18wheeler: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Everybody turn beard gang by force. It’s not an experience one would wish for anyone, even foes. Thank goodness they are reunited with society but the trauma will live long in their hearts. Wishing them the quickest recovery.
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by lereinter(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
apc happened to them

buhari happened to them

This will be the lot of all apc supporters

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by thedio(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
Wow! See my guy. Happy to see his face again.welcome back bro
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Ujm1: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Really
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by blackboy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
If becoming the worst president is an achievement.... or coup leader or what ? If what Buhari has achieved is any glory or to be proud of i must agree with the earlier writer. If as a teacher give ue best. A great teacher or farmer is better than a failed president.
asanausana91:
Buhari has done what your generation will never achieve. All the governors of your 5 unproductive red mud region from 1999 has not done what Buhari achieve for this country. Atleast Buhari brought them back, tell Obi to bring back the 78 youths in Azu river.
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by yeshuasfootstep(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Thanks be to Elohim.

Make good use of your pvc this time around or else this is just a child's play in what is ahead.
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Naijaolosho2: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
This Fulani led federal government is seriously syphoning our resources before handing over of power.

Truly Gen. Sanni Abacha was right,the government has hands in these insecurities.

Nigerians will get it right one day.
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Softmirror: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Still they love buhari tongue

If buhari wish to go third term

They'll follow as a cow they are undecided

ASSUMING OJUKWU COMES BACK TO LIFE TODAY AND DECLARES WAR AGAINST NIGERIA FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A BID TO ESTABLISH BIAFRA WILL IGBOS NOT FOLLOW HIM?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

grin
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by asanausana91: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
blackboy:
If becoming the worst president is an achievement.... or coup leader or what ? If what Buhari has achieved is any glory or to be proud of i must agree with the earlier writer. If as a teacher give ue best. A great teacher or farmer is better than a failed president.
coming from someone that cannot even take care of his family.
Yes if railway building is failure then I want to fail
If building of second Niger bridge is failure then I want to fail
If erecting infrastructure in all over the country is failure then I want to fail.
If the new electoral law is failure then I want to fail
If building houses for civil servants in every state is failure then I want to fail
If passing the pib law is failure then I want to fail
If defeating Boko haram is failure then I want to fail
If stopping ipob terrorists is failure then I want to fail.
Some mumu that cannot even take care of their family of 5 members have the guts to insult a president that is incharge of over 200 million people. The worst part is that among the citizens there are children of hate who see nothing good in the country, they are praying everyday for the destruction of our country.
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by bizzibodi(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
How can bandits operates in Kaduna (a military fortress) challenged?unless state actors are backing them.
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by asanausana91: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
You can see how children of HATE are crying just because Buhari succeeded in bringing back these people. Zombiedients are in pain.
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by Tundex911: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2022
So those victims are all fulanis??

Issokay
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by fcbelle72(f): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:
What's with the photoshoot

Na eyes service ...Useless politicians
Re: Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims by fcbelle72(f): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2023
LaSenior:
cheesy

Is either this ones no get monetary value or they were released just to score cheap political points

APC is a devilish party and can go to any dirty length to score cheap points

As DSS don catch their oga kwatakwata secret go leak if them Still dey demand for Ransome

APC are the ones killing and kidnapping they came through killing and kidnapping they will also go with it

I support your opinions , God will punish every one that voted for acp in the last elections, their lives, will be so useless that even a dirty rag will be more worthy of them, useless set of idiots trying to take nigerians 50years back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola At Work: Why Is No One Talking? / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding / We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.