Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Mtn Is Becoming Extremely Fraudulent - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Is Becoming Extremely Fraudulent (1347 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / MTN Is Giving Free Data 100MB To Browse / MTN Season Of Surprises PROMO- Mtn Is Giving Out 5GB Data & 5k Airtime For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Is Becoming Extremely Fraudulent by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2022
"Empty Hen" as usual has always been fraudulent from time immemorial. Below is the list of there recent fraudulent activities.

1. Deducting your data when it failed to deliver to beneficiary. Let's say you want to transfer 500MB to another MTN line then you get an error message of "oops failed to transfer". The criminals would still deduct that data from you and fail to refund it. And if you do it twice they will remove 1GB from your data, fail to transfer it and refuse to refund.

2. Another fraudulent activity is their night plan. They stated it is from 11pm to 6Am. But they cut you out from using the data at 5:40AM which was not so in the past.

3. And finally the pulse point scam. You would be recharging and subscribing but it won't be reflecting in your pulse points balance. And they may decide not to credit the points to your balance which they claimed you earned.

4. There is a promo they do on Tuesday on the MTN app. I went to the app entered it scratched the data I wanted and subscribed before it expired at midnight. This guy's credited me with the usual data without the normal added benefits.

The most annoying is when you call their customer care representatives. They always claim that their "software is down at the moment" and they can't check to verify the problem I am complaining about. So much insubordination for so called number one mobile network in Africa undecided

Because your asses have not been sued right? because they are not in a sane clime, they think they can get away with "criminal acts" undecided

Please just TRY any of the above listed rubbish again with me. It's like you guys have enough money to settle for damages. The one that happened and your line went down for over 2 hours and your asses were spared because your CEO apologised and gave some peasant data to appease people. Make I no talk too much, just try any of those rubbish I complained about please. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mtn Is Becoming Extremely Fraudulent by Weirdcamila: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
In a sane country , mtn shouldn’t be operating now

9 Likes

Re: Mtn Is Becoming Extremely Fraudulent by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Glo is good and cheaper when it comes to data.
Infact with Glo, you can browse to the last 0 mb.
Unfortunately Glo is a very slow network.

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Is Becoming Extremely Fraudulent by Foodie1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Mtn are criminals, Glo is sincere but their network dey fuvk up.

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Is Becoming Extremely Fraudulent by Parachoko: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
I remember when MTN dey always deduct my main data while me dey always think dem dey deduct from my YouTube data shocked

It was so late before I notice.

Now is working fine

The only reason MTN do all this nonsense be say, MTN is far better in general compared to other network.

MTN no really get any competition in Nigeria.

Airtel, Glo just dey follow MTN lead.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is Becoming Extremely Fraudulent by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
It's true. They are swindlers.
Re: Mtn Is Becoming Extremely Fraudulent by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
The data runs too fast even

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is Becoming Extremely Fraudulent by Nosayer: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

So Glo is that bank that'll give you free one million in your bank but you can withdraw more than 20 naira in a month... grin

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Is Becoming Extremely Fraudulent by waititi: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Glo is good and cheaper when it we comes to data.
glo is another bastard.
*I transferred airtime to someone.it was removed from my phone but not sent to the recipient.

*they charge me 4 times per sms.thast 16 naira for no good reason. I called the bastards once and they stopped but then later continued
Re: Mtn Is Becoming Extremely Fraudulent by Alapojamesy: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Glo that almost gave me ptsd
Very stupid network..
Imagine our own brand misbehaving anyhow.
I'll write an article about them on this forum soon.. Then don show me shege!!

(1) (Reply)

Google Pixel 7 And Pixel & Pro Has Been Released / Stubborn App / T Mobile MDA IV Release Date And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.