Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk (20796 Views)

Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia / Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts / Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by SmartyPants(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2022
bazoodo:
yes

Explain more. How are Tinubu's whereabouts a matter of national security?
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Grandmeister(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Take a deep breath and just imagine that
1. Peter obi was old and frail
2. That Peter obi had drug related cases
3. That Peter obi said it was his turn or the turn of the Igbos
4. That Peter obi had been avoiding certain public gatherings that other contestants were present in…

Imagine Peter obi was all these and then imagine the fire and brimstone these agbadorians would have rained upon Peter obi and the entire east! YET they are brushing the many obvious failings of tinubu as being inconsequential and negligible. I have never seen a more wicked, hypocritical and double faced people in all existence since this world began.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Softmirror: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2022
hammerT:

UR STUPIDITY NO GET PART 2.

A SICK MAN RECIEVING TREATMENT IN LONDON. ODE!

grin

AM TOO STUPID O. MAY BE THEY ARE TRYING TO CLONE TINUBU LIKE THEY DID BUHARI. ARE YOU THE ONE GIVING HIM TREATMENT IN LAGOS? grin
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Abubaushe(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

https://politicsnigeria.com/uncertainty-over-tinubus-whereabouts-a-national-security-risk-atikus-spokesman/

A Spokesman of a serious opposition party concerned on the whereabout of its main challenger? Poilitical anachronism of the highest order and boils down to the strategically inclination of the main challenger!
Be informed!!!
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Oracleforce: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2022
9jvirgin:
Tinubu and Atiku, two desperados running against the will of the people, running against the will of God. Peter Obi will be declared winner of the election come May 29, 2023. Amen.

Yes..he will be declared as the president of IPOB next year Amen.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by GoAndVerify: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2022
As for me, I don't care about Tinubu's whereabouts.

My only concern is making sure that Labour Party wins the presidential election.

I am obidient.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by hammerT: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

AM TOO STUPID O. MAY BE THEY ARE TRYING TO CLONE TINUBU LIKE THEY DID BUHARI. ARE YOU THE ONE GIVING HIM TREATMENT IN LAGOS?

NO, LONDON IS THE CAPITAL FOR MASK WEARING.

THEY WILL CREATE TINUBU MASK FOR HIS BODY DOUBLE, LIKE BUHARI.

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by udemzyudex(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2022
casualobserver:

Funny but very true

Are you sure?
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Softmirror: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2022
hammerT:

NO, LONDON IS THE CAPITAL FOR MASK WEARING.

THEY WILL CREATE TINUBU MASK FOR HIS BODY DOUBLE, LIKE BUHARI.

YOU ARE TOO INTELLIGENT grin
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by BeardedMeat(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2022
SmartyPants:
National security ontop presidential candidate?

cheesy

Does this fella have a dictonary?
If that nigger gets gunned down suddenly at this point in time, then you will begin to learn how to use your head.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Oracleforce: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Why are all the Nyamiri searching for Tinubu as if he has been declared the president...he is still an APC presidential candidate and not the president-elect...why can't they focus on the manifesto and electioneering campaign for their candidate...

They left Atiku that has been doing political damage in the north and suddenly was searching for Tinubu as if Nah him be their papa...God punish all.una...son of haters...

We are here together...we will keep on playing the politics till Tinubu is declared winner.....

Obi campaign crew has suddenly fizzled away after 1st October ...and what they kept on looking for is Tinubu....
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by casualobserver: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2022
udemzyudex:

Are you sure?

Like I said is there anyway anyone can convince you to change your vote? This is the question people should ask themselves.. if there is nothing that can make you change your vote why do you think the next man can be convinced to change his vote?

People are entrenched, votes are not changing between now and February. If you don’t have enough votes now, you are never going to have enough votes!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Someone traveled for a drug deal to fund campaign and election rigging una dey hear dey talk shit....#Obidatti2023

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2022
SmartyPants:
DaddyFreeze2020

Your daddy and mommy are senseless dear. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by edosignature(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vite Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by baretalk: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2022
SmartyPants:

Explain more. How are Tinubu's whereabouts a matter of national security?
Obi's supporters no get reason o cheesy
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by hotseat: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu: And the clouds begin to gather while he's reportedly having a swell time in the UK.

I said it in an earlier post that Tinubursted wants to make himself the cynosure of all eyes and the talk of the town by all mouths, as it were.

His alleged "disappearance" is part of the grand strategy to enable his opponents dissipate so much energy speculating about him only for his "triumphant" return to the country at a most advantageous time.

The Jagabandit is a master undertaker in the political mind games.

His only albatross is the Mu-Mu much discredited ticket!
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Nchenches: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Tinubu is another disaster and calamity waiting to befall Nigeria.
May Tinubu never happen to Nigeria... Insha allah

The Buhari cabal that installed Tinubu and Atiku as the presidential candidates of the two major political parties then only wanted Shettima or Atiku to take over from President Buhari.
If Tinubu can give way to Obi/Datti, Nigeria shall be saved from the impending calamity of Shettima or Atiku succeding President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Khallicopyro: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2022
I hope it's not what I'm thinking. NDLEA dey burst seriously and BAT is MIA. Something is not right. They are not telling us everything. Considering what the gentleman Jeffery Guterman once said about BABA... Nigeria! O Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Indispensable85(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.........I love the emotional and psychological turture Tinubu is giving them.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by SmartyPants(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
If that nigger gets gunned down suddenly at this point in time, then you will begin to learn how to use your head.

How is it a mater of national security?

Get back to me when you start to think.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Obidient1: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Tinubu is another disaster and calamity waiting to befall Nigeria.
May Tinubu never happen to Nigeria... Insha allah
Amen and Amen
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by jrusky(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2022
Nonsense, absolute nonsense talk. Tinubu is a political demon 10 million of obi can't stand him. He has the game with him, he is a master craft politically sentiment apart.

Mind you he is Yoruba man fear those people God gave them some unique stuffs no one can take from them. By the time he will resurface you go understand say Yoruba people are to be fear in things ike this. I know what I'm saying.

Watch pls.......

Hello if you are one of those hater of Nigeria but now want to rule Nigeria thunder plus amadioha fire you first before quoting me.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Nchenches: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Oracleforce:

Yes..he will be declared as the president of IPOB next year Amen.

While Tinubu who secretely sponsored Yoruba Nation agitators will be installed as Yoruba Nation President.

Or Atiku who was a super VC when agitators for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, but Atiku kept quiet, will be installed Arewa Islamic Republic to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

IPOB was born as a reaction to adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws by the 12 northern sharia states.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Jackbaur88: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Putting aside any bias or sentiments, Tinubu is not fit to rule Nigeria. The allegations coming up against him are too heavy neglect. The best he should have done was to support Osinbajo or any southern candidate, but his greed for power would not let him do that.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Nchenches: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
baretalk:

Obi's supporters no get reason o cheesy

Obi's supporters are the most reasonable, least corrupt and most important people in Nigeria. Take this to the CBN.
Those who support old, sickly and most corrupt Tinubu are the most unreasonable people in Nigeria. It's most stupid to say it's my turn merely because I helped Buhari to become president.

It's most unreasonable to support Tinubu against Obi after the SW produced Obasanjo who presided over Nigeria between 1999-2007, apart from the fact that Obi is the most qualified presidential candidate in this election.
Nigeria has Federal Character principle enshrined in the Constitution to enable Nigeria's groups participate in the country's political process, including holding apex political leadership of Nigeria.
And think about the possible consequences of having another Fulani succeeding a Fulani, president Buhari, to succeed President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Oracleforce: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nchenches:

While Tinubu who secretely sponsored Yoruba Nation agitators will be installed as Yoruba Nation President.

Or Atiku who was a super VC when agitators for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, but Atiku kept quiet, will be installed Arewa Islamic Republic to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

IPOB was born as a reaction to adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws by the 12 northern sharia states.

Lyou can be deceiving your Zombiedient but you can deceive us...
How come your people who were just shouting the BiaFraudn Republic this year sudden want to support Obi the Pandora Box....nonsense...it was when you realized that you are just chasing shadows...and are not sincere....to yourself....
Your land has turned to citadel of Sit.at.home....there is no peaceful, your regional economy is half of what is generated in Lagos state....and you claimed to be a developer. .wisdom demand that you should go and develop your region before you talk about developing any person's region...your people abroad are giving us bad names here and there in the name of getting -the --quick- rich syndrome

You failed during Gej in the past years can assure you that you will also fail in the 2023 election...
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by BeardedMeat(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
SmartyPants:

How is it a mater of national security?

Get back to me when you start to think.
So the presidential candidate of the ruling party is not a VIP?
Even if it was the opposition!!

Do you know how their supporters might respond to such event? Can you tell the end of it?
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Scamburster(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
hotseat:
Tinubu: And the clouds begin to gather while he's reportedly having a swell time in the UK.

I said it in an earlier post that Tinubursted wants to make himself the cynosure of all eyes and the talk of the town by all mouths, as it were.

His alleged "disappearance" is part of the grand strategy to enable his opponents dissipate so much energy speculating about him only for his "triumphant" return to the country at a most advantageous time.

The Jagabandit is a master undertaker in the political mind games.

His only albatross is the Mu-Mu much discredited ticket!
Then why reveal it now?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by BeardedMeat(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
MadamOk:
Make una allow this man rest
Him wan rest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose / From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18. / Saraki’s Loyalists Will Not Be Among Senate Leadership –omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.