Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Hiv Test And Certificate - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Test And Certificate (300 Views)

Biotechnology Course And Certificate / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Test And Certificate by ezealaifeanyi(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Please nairalands I needs your help and pardon my grammatical vavuwlence.

How much does HIV test and certificate cost in government general hospital Abuja I needs it's very urgent for interview on Monday at Abuja

I'm presently at Lagos right now and the requirements seems I will do it at Abuja, my cousin Linked me with some that will help me with it without taking the test again but the bills is much 20k

Mind you have my results I did a month ago at a private hospital, but I needs the certification from a government approved hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Vagin.al Dryness And Natural Cures / If You Experience Any Of This Symptoms, Please Go For HIV Test Immediately / How To Deworm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.