Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 (1996 Views)

This Fit Only Happen In 1 Naija School, Wch Sch E Fit Be? (pics) / Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile) / JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by ishow2005(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2007
how was your journey tumininu?and how was Hannah,Afolabi and fatimars weekend hope it was cool
And as at the time of writin notin yet concernin sch fees.
i decided to start this new thread cos the other one is soome how full.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by akpana(f): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2007
ishow this is getting really serious oh,if by this time the fee schedule isn`t out,then how on earth can we resume on the 3rd of sept. if things go this way then there might just be a change in the resumption date or has it been changed yet.

tumininu did you eventually go to ui yesterday,how was ur trip? cool i guess.nawa oh this fee schedule issue is now geeting annoying i dont think we can resume onthe 3rd anymore,or is it next monday it will come out? a week to resumption? how possible? ishow & tumininu just keep meposted of any development.even when i tried to open their admission column on their site i just didnt understand the rubbish that came up,i even saw one post on this education forum by milk2 that said something like ui said we shld buy another acess code to check fees,how possible is that?watever am just fed up.take care
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2007
Am also tired of the whole suspense. Ui plz release ur price
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2007
Am also tired of the whole suspense. Ui plz release ur price
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by ishow2005(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2007
As at today 21st sept ,there is no news on the sch fees.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by tunmininu(f): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2007
Hi All,

According to Ishow's txt to me last night,he told me that the school fees is already out but not officially cos it hasn't been pasted on their WEBSITE,

Hannah,i tried calling u last night but i didin't get thru,
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by akpana(f): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2007
what is their problem,if th fee is out then what the hell are the keeping it for,i even think their site is experiencin difficulties ,watever they shld let it out, are we stil resuming on the 3rd?.tumininu thanks jare i will call u later.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by tunmininu(f): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2007
I don't know for them, maybe i should have waited till today before going, I'M really tired of everything, Do u have anybody in U.I that u call call?
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2007
3rd is certain, yesterday a friend in ibadan went to Ui and found out that 3rd won't change and the reason for the delay is just for an increase or not
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by tunmininu(f): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2007
adewaleafolabi:

3rd is certain, yesterday a friend in ibadan went to Ui and found out that 3rd won't change and the reason for the delay is just for an increase or not

Is your friend back to Lagos now? Cos i heard that the cschool fees is out, Maybe u should call hin and ask?
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2007
No he resides at ibadan. Is it now out officially ? cause what he was told is that the school fees isn't out yet.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by tunmininu(f): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2007
But Ishow sent me a txt last nite that it is already out,
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by ishow2005(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2007
yes i told tumininu that d fee is out but not publish yet and i got that tru someone that work in d bursars office and i also try to get it today but i was unable to and the reason 4 d delay is as a result of an increase in the fee but then i understand hw u feel and i wil make sure i let u know immediately it is out officially. Am still in ui so no problem.k?
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2007
thanks man
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by akpana(f): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2007
ishow thanks a lot,are u sure we are still resuming on the 3rd? cause 3rd is just next Monday,just keep us posted,tumininu hi, i tried calling yesterday but it wasn`t responding,i will try today.i will like to know when it is best to resume to school since i stay in Lagos,the very 3rd,before that very day, or if its okay after 3rd,cause i have not started preparing,anyone who has an idea should let me know when he/she feels is best to resume.UI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABEG RELEASE YOUR FEE SCHEDULE, JUST NAME YOUR PRICE WE WILL PAY EVEN IF MONEY NO DEY GOD WILL PROVIDE, JUST NAME IT. angry angry angry angry
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by akpana(f): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2007
tuminini do you have a land phone you can try this no,its my office no,2645931-4 my extention is 133,you are online,how far
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by tunmininu(f): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2007
akpana:

tuminini do you have a land phone you can try this no,its my office no,2645931-4 my extention is 133,you are online,how far

Hannah,network has been bad for few days now,maybe that was why u were not able to reach me, My office no is 2800850,extension 8827, Me i don tire to dey send unfruitful posts,i'm really pissed with this school fees issue,
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by gbadex1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2007
Jesus, i'm not even prepared. I've got my clothes and shit lyin' here and there, PC's still open,will prolly transport it to my cuzzo's in ibadan, and i'm getting increasly tensed staying @ home.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2007
Well you could still gather everything together, you still have a week to prepare. I doubt if i'll be bringing my pc as i don't know how things work overthere, so i just wan blend in for a while before really settling down
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by gbadex1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2007
true story, afolabi. will wash me gear on monday, get some foodstuffs, get ma shit together then prob'bly be at ibadan either on the 1st or 2nd to see ma cuzzos, then we know wetin dey ground. . .
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by emeksodei: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2007
Hannah,how wuz ur weekned,i cald your office this morning and i was told u weren't at ur desk, Any news on U.I school fees?
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by akpana(f): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2007
emeksodei:

Hannah,how wuz your weekned,i cald your office this morning and i was told u weren't at your desk, Any news on You.I school fees?
,you can call me now,i am tired already,wats the issue with this fee schedule,i am fed up.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2007
don't give up yet maybe by friday they'll release it officially.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by tunmininu(f): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2007
adewaleafolabi:

don't give up yet maybe by friday they'll release it officially.

Let's hope so,
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by ishow2005(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hello all.
just write to inform u that as at today no official sch fees but then just relax cos am very sure that they wil release it latest on 3rd of sep and just on saturday,i saw the unofficial one and i was able to know that i as a returning student that wil not take any Ges courses wil have to pay 19k plus as sch fees only and the new student wil pay sometin from 25k to 27k dependin on ur faculty.i would have photocopy and give u all the unofficial one but for some reason i wil not but be rest assure that i wil let u know immediately it is out.And u can just send ur nos to me @08082087131.

When to resume?
i think it depends on u but then 3rd is a good day to resume.And as we all wait for 3rd of sep i wish all good luck and oh let i forget by 3rd of sep i will be out of ibadan for the next 2mths cos i wil be posted to Ilesha and ile ogbo for my pytp God willin but b4 then i will try and write a general overview of what the whole registration process wil look like to u all.And in all u do plz put God first and be ur self.

U know what make me to feel sad as i write is the fact that i wil not be around to assist u all wit ur registration but then God is ur strength take care for now.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by tunmininu(f): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2007
ishow2005:

Hello all.
just write to inform u that as at today no official sch fees but then just relax because am very sure that they wil release it latest on 3rd of sep and just on saturday,i saw the unofficial one and i was able to know that i as a returning student that wil not take any Ges courses wil have to pay 19k plus as sch fees only and the new student wil pay sometin from 25k to 27k dependin on your faculty.i would have photocopy and give u all the unofficial one but for some reason i wil not but be rest assure that i wil let u know immediately it is out.And u can just send your nos to me @08082087131.

When to resume?
i think it depends on u but then 3rd is a good day to resume.And as we all wait for 3rd of sep i wish all good luck and oh let i forget by 3rd of sep i will be out of ibadan for the next 2mths because i wil be posted to Ilesha and ile ogbo for my pytp God willin but before then i will try and write a general overview of what the whole registration process wil look like to u all.And in all u do plz put God first and be your self.

You know what make me to feel sad as i write is the fact that i wil not be around to assist u all wit your registration but then God is your strength take care for now.

Pls,do us this favour b4 u go,pls attach the copy of the school fees u saw,so that we could have something to hold on to b4 the real one comes out,
I will also want to ask u this,do u suggest we complete the hostel registration first,then all other ones will follow,afterall that can't be too late,
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by ishow2005(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2007
yes you have to sort the accomodation out the very 1st week of resumptn and then u can go home durin weekend to bring ur thins the ffl wk.The sch shd paste ur names and hall at the student affairs on the 1st or 2nd day of resumptn after which u can go to ur hall to pay some dues and u will be allocated to a rm and orientation and the jaja clinic etc registration wil follow and u shd be able to get ur hall and room the very 1st week of resumption but make sure u bring all ur credentials along,snap enough passport etc wil gist u later
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by akpana(f): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2007
ishow2005:

Hello all.
just write to inform u that as at today no official sch fees but then just relax because am very sure that they wil release it latest on 3rd of sep and just on saturday,i saw the unofficial one and i was able to know that i as a returning student that wil not take any Ges courses wil have to pay 19k plus as sch fees only and the new student wil pay sometin from 25k to 27k dependin on your faculty.i would have photocopy and give u all the unofficial one but for some reason i wil not but be rest assure that i wil let u know immediately it is out.And u can just send your nos to me @08082087131.

When to resume?
i think it depends on u but then 3rd is a good day to resume.And as we all wait for 3rd of sep i wish all good luck and oh let i forget by 3rd of sep i will be out of ibadan for the next 2mths because i wil be posted to Ilesha and ile ogbo for my pytp God willin but before then i will try and write a general overview of what the whole registration process wil look like to u all.And in all u do plz put God first and be your self.

You know what make me to feel sad as i write is the fact that i wil not be around to assist u all wit your registration but then God is your strength take care for now.
if they will release it 3rd then hw are we goin to pay since we will resume that day,so during that first week,does that mean we have to look for somewhere to stay till the reg. is over, bt one can as well bring all his/her things and keep them till halls are allocated.pls let us know wat the whole process will look like,in case the fee is not out till 3rd shld we take the fees along when resuming,pls lets know the whole story.thanks a lot
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by tunmininu(f): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2007
Hannah,i will suggest u pack some few things since u don't know wat u are going to meet when u get there, Ishow said that they will allocate a room to us at the Ist or 2nd day of resumption,But i doubt it,what took them years to release the school fees schedule to us,will also take them months to allocate a room to us,

Ishow,we are still expecting ur write-up
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by ishow2005(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2007
hey tumininu am very sure u wil get ur rm as early as possible except if u dont want to and concernin the sch fee, i think it is a deliberate attempt by the authority to delay the sch due to the increase so that the student wil not be able to protest
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2007
I can't just wait to get all these behind me.I learnt jaja could be a real pain, about my stuff i think i'll wait till i get my space
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by Wazirri(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2007
hi
y'll, whats dz thread here, uites meeting? well thats nice
i'll be expcting all'ya back in sch thouhg me no go home , oh, wont see u guys, i'm now in uch, ui is now looking good, what a pity i had to leave when the renovations are here, wishing u all safe return to schll
greatest uites!
wazirri,mbbs2k6. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Enroll For Toefl, These Secrets And Facts You Need To Know. / University Of Calabar Ces Exams / Neco Gce, When Will It Be Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.