Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 (2055 Views)

This Fit Only Happen In 1 Naija School, Wch Sch E Fit Be? (pics) / Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile) / JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by creatorjc(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2007
Gawd,this school is so boring in so many ways!from accomodation to increase in school fees to jaja medical centre registration to whatever, I HATE NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY EDUCATION WITH PASSION, and i can't wait to get in and out of UI!
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by Wordsmith(m): 12:13am On Aug 29, 2007
dude, i feel ur pain bro. All i want is get into that school, get the Bleep out and last but not the least, get that paper! cheesy
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by fataiiyo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2007
CHECK OUT FOR YOUR FEE, www.ui.mycportal.com
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2007
has anyone been able to check it successfully ? cause it's taking eternity to show here.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by tunmininu(f): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2007
Yes,i've checked,Adewale,quickly check cos i don't really undastand the fees.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2007
its not opening at my place even went to cafe didn't really see it.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by Judith07: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2007
pls where are we supposed to get jamb letter of admission.i thought it was after we had done our matriculation that jamb will give us the letter or am i wrong.pls could someone shed more light on it?

thank you
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2007
tumi i finally got to check it, and i just summed up the fees on the accommodated new students. So what are we supposed to do next ?
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by tunmininu(f): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2007
adewaleafolabi:

tumi i finally got to check it, and i just summed up the fees on the accommodated new students. So what are we supposed to do next ?
What total did u sum it to? As stated,we will go to any of the banks stated,and i think we are going to be given an access code like this previous ones.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by tunmininu(f): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hannah,i tried calling u,guess ur phone isn't on yet, Call me as soon as u get this,
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by adewaleafolabi(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2007
i was able to talk to ishow but ran out of credit. He tried calling back but i wasn't around. So when are you paying ?
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by ishow2005(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2007
i taught as much.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by tunmininu(f): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2007
I will wait till Monday,so that i will watch others do theirs, See u in U.I
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2007
See you too in Ui.
@ishow, i couldn't come online then as my internet didn't work, but thanks for all ya help. Even when you tried calling my phone didn't was misbehaving again, so i didn't notice it. But anyway no show for am cause i don overcome this Ui one.
Thanks ishow we really appreciate this.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by Wordsmith(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2007
yo, we're to pay to some bank for the Access code or what? but wasn't there a sum total of the fees we were going to pay on the site? i'm not too sure i entirely understand this whole process. please i need some clarification. ishow5, please do we pay to the banks here in Lagos or wait till we get to UI? please reply, thanks.

PS : since we're all going on Monday ( or so i think), how about we meet or something?
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2007
No one has mentioned anything about the Jamb admission letter, how do we get that ?
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by tunmininu(f): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2007
adewaleafolabi:

No one has mentioned anything about the Jamb admission letter, how do we get that ?

Ishow said that our AUTHORITY TO PAY will stand as our Admission letter for now.
Re: Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 by akpana(f): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2007
I dont tnink we new students are paying anything from 15-19,i summedup mine excluding 15-19 & 24 to be 2,765 & i think from 20-23 will be paid in cash.mehn! thank God the fee is out,but its going to be so so stressful.when you open the portal page,click on downloads to print your medical forms.GOOD LUCK GUYS! cool cool cool

Unilorin Suplementary And Movement List / University Of Ilorin / Study Medicine In A Reputable Foreign School.