Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun (8597 Views)

Erelu Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today / "As A Mother, I Cannot Order Police To Shoot At Students"-Erelu Bisi Fayemi / Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by lailo: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Everything Is all about money undecided
Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2022
What is the moral of the story?
Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by iamsolasoul(f): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2022
Beautiful story had me laughing at some points
Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by Mirasteel: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
Cool.
Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by gucci20(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2022
AngelGabbyShara:

https://dailyaffairs24./2022/10/06/my-erelu-bisi-fayemi-story/

Beautiful, lovely and encouraging story of yours. I've been trying to work towards such project because of the passion I have for our younger ones out there. But, so difficult to see support. I pray you too extend the kind gesture her Excellency had extended to you to others. And I to work with you if you don't mind pls. I wish you all the best!!
Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by Akabuking: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2022
classicfrank4u:
I should read all these things? Lol.
E tire you too??

Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by tyinfinity: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2022
Nobody has ever talked about any good deeds of the so called peter obi's wife
Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
AngelGabbyShara:

congrats.. I love the woman and I used to read bout her on internet.
Are you still gonna continue working after Oct 16, or is it temporary appointment?
Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by phemmyfour: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Agboolabenje:
Does erelu means regent in Yoruba?
No
The title is used to address the king's mother but know women are buying the title with money
Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by greatseed: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
AngelGabbyShara:

You are a good writer plus you can work well as a good media aide to guys in positions, be it private or public sector! Give it a shot
Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by realhovaps(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is a good story. I admire your politicking. smiley
Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by adefitim(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Congratulations
Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by Twemi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Erelu Bisi Fayemi that I know is very humble, appreciable and someone who can associate with anyone from any background. She doesn’t discriminate and when you are able to get through to her for any kind of support, you will surely get it. Congratulations Omo Erelu
Re: My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun by UgegbeIgbo14(f): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Will also love to meet her someday.. She is one of the first ladies I hold in high esteem.... Love this woman so much even do, am not a supporter of Apcshit...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno Residents Show Support For Atiku/Okowa (Videos) / Atiku: My Relationship With NASS Thwarted Obasanjo’s Third-Term Agenda / Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.