Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy (48556 Views)

Transformation Of Nigeria’s Corruption From Outrage To Comedy - Farooq Kperogi / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Kemi Nelson Attacks Jumoke Okoya-Thomas With Thugs At APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by Albertgr8: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ok I didn't watch it because I have no light for weeks now
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by PecE2Make: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
The neck pressing was to much on her by Arise TV

Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by drdeath: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Revolva:
Seem APC will soon stop going on Arise TV. They are being squeezed there and their lies bursted .

Rufai Oseni and Abati Squeezed this apc women leader Jumoke to the extent she confessed that Tinubu is sick.
They really rattled her and made her look stupid

how is mortality rate related to dollar rate? I am lost here

“He has never spent more than two weeks outside,” Okoya-Thomas said.

CLAIM: Tinubu has never been away from Nigeria for a period longer than two weeks.

“I am a women leader,” Okoya-Thomas responded when she was asked about her principal’s present location. She then went on to say, “In 48 hours, he will show up. He has never spent more than two weeks outside.”

VERIFICATION: To verify Okoya-Thomas’ claims, and news reports of his recent trips to foreign countries.

We found that on October 8, 2021, Tinubu returned from London after spending three months there.

WATCH AND LAUGH
You too Dey talk too much.You don talk everything wey the woman leader talk.No need to watch the news again.
Next time I see this your stupid melanin,Na Ogun go strike your future generations to death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtirlhN961w
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by historic: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
casualobserver:

Clearly you are an illiterate because nowhere did I recommend Atiku. I can never recommend PDP. I simply said the only person that is a threat to Tinubu is Atiku. I have said it many times I have nothing but disdain for PDP, the only people lower than PDP in my estimation are 0bidiots….at least PDP people have sense just that their sense is used for looting!!!!

Any of the candidates but Tinubu!
You people need to go back to school and relearn English!!!

1 Like

Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by VTJN(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
PointZerom:

Tell us the primary and secondary schools Tinubu attended and his class mates.
Go to his house and ask him

Special centre GCE result is taking
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by comrChris(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
These YouTubers with their nonsense commentary.
What is the essence of this video now?
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by Lotorino: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
ursullalinda:
I watched the interview and was so ashamed on her behalf.....a whole women leader of the ruling party and someone who was a Reps member twice or so.....to worsen it she schooled abroad.....these are the people that will run the affairs of this country when their master wins.....Nigerians let's leave tribalism and wake up.....Tinubu is a NO NO

continue.... i sha know for a fact that the ibo agenda to bring peter obi through the back door will collapse.
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by Tayor23(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
If I dey support the evil party, I go advice them not to be granting interviews again because it's the hardest thing to support a criminal that is about to meet his maker grin
pray you don’t meet ur maker before him you bitter soul...Jaga nha ur next president and heaven won’t fall
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by ObosiUkwalla: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lotorino:

continue.... i sha know for a fact that the ibo agenda to bring peter obi through the back door will collapse.

Nigerians will never vote for a regional candidate that does not believe in Nigeria and also sponsors seperatists

Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by Eluala(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Olodo repete!
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by one4GOD(f): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Revolva:
Seem APC will soon stop going on Arise TV. They are being squeezed there and their lies bursted .

Rufai Oseni and Abati Squeezed this apc women leader Jumoke to the extent she confessed that Tinubu is sick.

CLAIM: Tinubu has never been away from Nigeria for a period longer than two weeks.

“I am a women leader,” Okoya-Thomas responded when she was asked about her principal’s present location. She then went on to say, “In 48 hours, he will show up. He has never spent more than two weeks outside.”

VERIFICATION: To verify Okoya-Thomas’ claims, and news reports of his recent trips to foreign countries.

We found that on October 8, 2021, Tinubu returned from London after spending three months there.

WATCH AND LAUGH

impossible to defend Tinubu without looking like a clown/comedian we all know no one takes a clown serious , den go hear am this time around. Working hard for the pay

1 Like

Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by Hydroxide(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
kayperry:

You ranted so much you ended up forgetting to make any sense.

I am sure if Arisenews or oseni have solid evidence to discredit olajumoke claim that " BAT has never spent two weeks outside Nigeria" ... they would have pasted it on her face.
After 2019 election Atiku went off to dubai and Peter obi totally went off radar ... but BAT never took time off which was his curse.

BAT remains the only ex governor from 1999 till date that as taken time off Nigeria politics not even for a month in the last 23yrs not shifting blames but you can't discredit someone for taking a quickie rest before the real job starts
stop sounding stupid because you're supporting Tinubu. Tinubu is old and he needs rest.

Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by BrashMan: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
Jostoman:
Lagos landlord thought he can deceive us with his Old school tactics and strategy. He travel and people will now be talking about him, later they will announced that baba is coming back today and then his gullible supporters will now go and line up to welcome him back to Nigeria grin. Old school tactics grin

I was thinking about this. Very old school kind of politics. But then again, he might really be sick, but they are planning to use his return to chase clout which is not going to change anything.
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by cmikel: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Jostoman:
Lagos landlord thought he can deceive us with his Old school tactics and strategy. He travel and people will now be talking about him, later they will announced that baba is coming back today and then his gullible supporters will now go and line up to welcome him back to Nigeria grin. Old school tactics grin

A TACTICE OF TRAVING TO STAY IN THE NEWS AND WHEN HE ARIVE THEY WILL GIVE HIM A PRESIDENTAIL WELCOME . SAME TACTICE BABA USED IN 2015 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by eseelvis: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
casualobserver:

He will still be your president, if it is not him it will be Atiku! Know this and know peace!!

There is nothing about Tinubu we don’t already know, more likely it is Obi and his dubious past that will start to unravel. We are already seeing articles about alleged past involvement in drugs, how his father was killed because of drugs and how his brother was banned from the Us because of drugs!

Mumu man
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by casualobserver: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

alayi ni ronu omo ale Ode jati titi. A mu ti le ta!!! Okponu Omo!! Urchin grin cheesy

The irony of it all is lost on you. Clearly you are very naive and not well brought up!!! i say this not as an insult but as a fact and with all seriousness!! I mean it!!! Amu ti le ta!!!

1 Like

Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by mumu9gerian: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Revolva:

Why you dey talk rubbish, you for just allow us listen by ourslef

WATCH AND LAUGH

Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
casualobserver:

He will still be your president, if it is not him it will be Atiku! Know this and know peace!!

There is nothing about Tinubu we don’t already know, more likely it is Obi and his dubious past that will start to unravel. We are already seeing articles about alleged past involvement in drugs, how his father was killed because of drugs and how his brother was banned from the Us because of drugs!
I will prefer Atiku to Tinubu.....
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by casualobserver: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
OGHENEKINGZ:
I will prefer Atiku to Tinubu.....

its your right as enshrined in the constitution and i respect it. I also respect how you can differ without insults unlike those Obi supporters.

1 Like

Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by babavik: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
casualobserver:

"Alleged past involvement"

Drop verifiable facts not rumours.
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by Dpleaser: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
You can't be serious, when did you turn God's advocate that tells when to die or live. Only God have that authority not any of you. May God heal the sick ones if truly they are and forgive the naysayers

AdamuKD:
grin
If I dey support the evil party, I go advice them not to be granting interviews again because it's the hardest thing to support a criminal that is about to meet his maker grin
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by Advocate500: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
phemmyfour:
Even the tv station na comedy
oga how did you arrived at this conclusion?
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by Advocate500: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
VTJN:
if you have kids or planning to get married from now till next eight years. Your child will mention President Bola Ahmed Tinubu as Nigeria president just as your kindred are mentioning president Muhammad Buhari

I hope you won't commit suicide when that time comes?
another brain dead idiot.
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by TheHumanOrion: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
One of the three wise men incarnate spotted.
Honchoslim16:
Before you jump into the water,better know what you diving for
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by Tunjibalogun: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
casualobserver:

The irony of it all is lost on you. Clearly you are very naive and not well brought up!!! i say this not as an insult but as a fact and with all seriousness!! I mean it!!! Amu ti le ta!!!
alayi ni ronu omo ale Ode jati titi. A mu ti le ta!!! Okponu Omo!! Urchin

Urchin grin grin

Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by casualobserver: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
babavik:

"Alleged past involvement"

Drop verifiable facts not rumours.

I dropped allegations. You people have been dropping allegations and rumours, now that the cheek is turned you say drop facts not rumours. At I least I was enlightened and civilized enough to say “alleged” unlike you miscreants whose entire campaign is based on allegations and rumours even those that make no sense to the man with a brain!!!

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/02/you-are-evil-corrupt-open-letter-peter-obi-uloka-chukwubuikem

see also from 2018

https://www.nairaland.com/4797730/more-secrets-mr-peter-obi
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by Merelyn(f): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
She ate agbado before going for the interview grin grin

So aggressive and was never aware of anything they asked her, only u na house of rep 3times, only u still never be full politician, u are in between...

Weldone ooo even the health centre u built, u don't know the name...

1 Like

Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by Advocate500: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Freksy:
Getting sick is not a crime or a sin, it's the lot of every man. I also know sickness is one thing we can't hide for so long. I wish Tinubu a quick recovery, if indeed he is sick
He is not sick but in love bed ,oga wish the country of 200m people well before wishing an aging man who is suffering from old age syndromes.
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by Oracleforce: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
I just wasted my data to watch trash....the guy that posted and started circulating this trash is a bastard...

Is Tinubu the president...?/There are more than 20 presidential candidates that you don't know their whereabouts...how does his whereabouts help Zombiedient campaign crew....Meanwhile, Atiku and his crew are doing damages in the north, south, west east secret. They didn't focus on him....they kept on chasing shadow of Tinubu has if Tinubu has come to their Poto-poto land to steal their treasure.....

Eni kuure....

I could hear the boy on Youtube sounding like an slowpoke....

Is Tinubu a public office holder? He is just a presidential candidate among many.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by Enimin: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
She sexy, tho empty upstairs grin

The cocaine-dead Iragbanjo dick should be able to rise if she sucks on it...at least she can be useful that way
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by VTJN(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Advocate500:
another brain dead idiot.
Painment grin grin
Re: Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy by placeofallure(f): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin

You could meet your maker before him boy. It's not by age.

Meanwhile, when has a mere party presidential flag bearer become so important that everyone has to know his whereabouts? He's an ordinary citizen until he becomes the president. Cut him some slack! E gbaju mo tiyin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.