Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ (58834 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Reading Surrounded By Idiots In Dads $38 Million VP-CBT Private Jet / Why Is Seyi Tinubu Reading This Book? / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by youngzeal1: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
HopeSpencer:
What if it was intentional to give Obi supporters something to masturbate on?
Trying to defend BAT will make u look extremely stupid

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by onomeabuja: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
dre11:
SPOTTED: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well'

https://dailytrust.com/spotted-tinubu-reading-8-month-old-newspaper-in-new-photo-showing-hes-well

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by jeyato141: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
smiley
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by NextPresido: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Somebody is desperate grin
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by adebayo201: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Y
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by kuuljay(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu is undergoing cloning���
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by Felabrity: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu or Atiku is your next president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu is always backward. He will set Nigeria back to 1914

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by xynerise: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Just prepare to see another "recent picture" of him grin

These guys don't have sense
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by MN07: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Please all of you Nigerians should vote for BUHARI pro max BAT.

I have dollars I want to sell at 1000Ngn = $1.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by Kajaard: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
Very shoddy Photoshop job. Look closely at the hands and the contact with the newspaper, no creases cheesy

Tinubu's image makers are doing a very shoddy job of marketing the ancestor cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by GeneralPula: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
HopeSpencer:
You get it.
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by wman(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Those fools tried to deceive Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by plaindealer: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
So, the man no fit read what pleases him and he must read what Pandora Igbos prefer for him to read.

Igbos are useless I swear.

Asiwaju no send you Pandora errands.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

The great Jagaban of the universe.

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by ComeToJesus: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/spotted-tinubu-reading-8-month-old-newspaper-in-new-photo-showing-hes-well

Asiwaju should sack all his handlers. Dem no Sabi work.

Pictures taken 8 months ago being used to validate certain claims now.

This reminds me of how funny Bubu looked when he appeared on suit prior to the 2015 elections.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by macrodata(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
HopeSpencer:
open your mouth, we will cum inside. Mofo!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by ComeToJesus: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
dre11:

Asiwaju should sack all his handlers. Dem no sabi work.

This reminds me of how comical Bubu looked when he appeared on suit prior to the 2015 elections.
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by biafranrealson: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
we dont care
dead or alive
He is not going to be president of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by verybadmouth(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Yeah right. Tinubu being senile is natural. No acting involved. It's called old age cheesy.

That is assuming this picture is actually recent.
be careful how you worry about his age. You might not live as old as him nor as successful as him. Mind what you say boy.
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by InvertedHammer: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
sevo:
Busted..the mumu in charge of his Twitter handle is so getting sacked tonight...lol
/
Sacked for what?

Lies and deceit are their trademark. So s/he is doing a wonderful job. Has Buhari sacked Lai Mohammed?

The battery recharged for primaries is down. So he has gone back to recharge for campaigns. I just keep praying that Nigerians repeat the same mistake they made with Buhari. There is always something good in bad situations. Who knows? Dollar may exchange for N2000. That will be a great news for Diasporans!

/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by ganye1: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
We're being fed another 'Yar' adua and Buhari health saga. Tinubu is sick, old and senile. His health will continue to be on intense spotlight.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by plaindealer: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
HopeSpencer:

The man no say ObiDense people are emotional and den go keep him and his beautiful and cool looking pictures in the News instead of talking about their own Pandora.

Remember how Asiwaju killed their rally noise and foolish celebration with just 7 seconds exercise video

Na art of war, distraction and supremacy.

grin
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by JooEeL(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
HopeSpencer:

See ur life. And Im sure you are of one the brightest of Tiffnubu's supporters.

O ma se fun ebi e o. cry

Is this really the best u could come up with? I refuse to believe Tinubu's supporters are dull though. Let me skip this comment and read further down in search of something more easy on the eye.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by Segzy19: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
U guys monitoring Tinubu upandan...

Do you rest or sleep at all?
You better don't develop hypertension on his issue and eventually die before him...

So people don't read old newspaper again? Is it wrong?

You guys should rest for once... You keep sounding stupid all the time
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by do4luv14(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
God1000:
Lol, he can only deceive his gullible minions, not my type.

Tinubu should stop this charade and be honest with us abeg.

We don't need another groggy and shiftless president that will abdicate his duties.

The person that even did the photoshop issa terrible person,

look at his hand, is that a way to hold something, talk less of newspaper cheesy,

They should try harder next time grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by plaindealer: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Asiwaju should sack all his handlers. Dem no sabi work.

This reminds me of how comical Bubu looked when he appeared on suit prior to the 2015 elections.

So, if I take picture today with an old news article that I'd love to read over and enjoy, it means I took the pictures a long time ago.

This is why they call you people ObiDense.

Small 1 day old baby get sense pass all of you put together..

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by Angelfrost(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sigh... What a goof! cry

Still, nothing wrong in reading old newspapers or posing with them!

Except they have proof that the picture was taken months ago, they should getat and leave the man alone! undecided
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by Praktikals(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Freestainworld:
The contest is between Obi and Atiku, anybody mentioning Tinubu should check his brain well.
If you think Obi can defeat Tinubu, you are day-dreaming. Obi will come distant third.
Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by IbomFinest: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
A known druglord... Just look at his face.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by atinga1: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
HopeSpencer:
Yeah, right. Everything the drug lord does is to keep obidients busy.
Agbaya

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by jaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
This man is neither fit nor trustworthy. Why using old pictures??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ by fredoooooo: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Liars !!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) / I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.