Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash (58818 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by NairaMedia: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
The moment presidential candidate, Fela Dorutoye, came down from his car, picked up a thrash a lady dropped from her car on the road and handed it back to her.

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrI-EbYAqBu/

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/see-what-fela-dorutoye-did-to-lady-who.html

10 Likes

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by FarahAideed: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Serves her right

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by NairaMedia: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by neezar: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
Staged grin grin

But still my preferred candidate tho

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by olayinks007(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairaMedia:
The moment presidential candidate, Fela Dorutoye, came down from his car, picked up a thrash a lady dropped from her car on the road and handed it back to her.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/see-what-fela-dorutoye-did-to-lady-who.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

I smell staged play.
Wat if na express.

8 Likes

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Olalan(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
We will see many more show offs as the elections approach.....
BTW it's not proper to litter the streets with dirts common sense should tell us that

56 Likes

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by budusky05(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nice one, how I wish she trashed this

17 Likes

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by thorpido(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nigerian followers are the greater problem of this country.
Someone does something laudable and most of the comments are saying fake,staged etc.
So when will you produce the real?

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Morbeta11(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Indian film.. grin....go ask Ambode how his VisionScape come become VisionEscape and him Scapegoat.. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Richdad50(m): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
A sell-out and a busybody. I have always known this guy to be crafty but not on this scale. Where was Fela in years that trash were been thrown at his windows.

#RichdadDarts

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Moreoffaith(m): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
The way I look at people when they do this shit hen.

Dem no dey tell them before they pick up their trash.

And the funniest thing is they don't even try this shit when they visit ghana.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Richdad50(m): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
You are nigeria's biggest problem. To confuse 'fake' for laudable is laughable. Your IQ is quite low.
thorpido:
Nigerian followers are the greater problem of this country.
Someone does something laudable and most of the comments are saying fake,staged etc.
So when will you produce the real?

15 Likes

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wonderful campaign strategy "pick trash"

8 Likes

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by thorpido(m): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:
You are nigeria's biggest problem
I'm sure you're a youth.
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by BluntBoy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
It is about that time again.

The time when politicians fry akara, ride okada, devour two corns at the same time and patronize mama put. Some of them even turn to ponmo cutters.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by tojahh(m): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Whether staged or not, the right thing has to be done. These people will clamor for good governance but nobody wanna do the right thing. These are the people that won't try this when they visit even Rwanda here. They respect themselves and even do eye service like they are better persons.

Nice one gentleman. We rise by pulling others up.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by faithfull18(f): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Way to go. I personally enlighten people who do this around me. It has become a way of life to drop thrash on the road. I don't know how people are comfortable doing that.

5 Likes

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Lugard89: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairaMedia:

plz wats d name of dis movies �
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by Yewandequeen(f): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
faithfull18:
Way to go. I personally enlighten people who do this around me. It has become a way of life to drop thrash on the road. I don't know how people are comfortable doing that.
I do this too, a whole lot. How do can we expect a clean environment when we are the ones containing it. How can you finish taking coke and you throw it out through the window? To be picked by who? Is that how they do at home?

6 Likes

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by staytravel: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by hisexcellency34: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nice one. Things they can't do abroad, they will be doing it here
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by stanliwise(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
faithfull18:
not in this case. This one na political stage play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by sprints2: 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lugard89:
plz wats d name of dis movies �
Trash Picker (2018) Trash Picker is an epic thriller starring Fela Durotoye and Trash Dumper(Uncredited).The Movie was shot in Lagos and realeased via instagram on 8th December, 2018..The Short Epic Thriller received positive reviews from fans across Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by akaynezi: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:
A sell-out and a busybody. I have always known this guy to be crafty but not on this scale. Where has Fela been in years that trash where been thrown at his windows.

#RichdadDarts
Bros help me ask am o.
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by odogwu190(m): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
If you like go and pack all d dirty In Suru Alaba...you no go still win oga

1 Like

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by akaynezi: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:
You are nigeria's biggest problem. To confuse 'fake' for laudable is laughable. Your IQ is quite low.
Just a bit higher that Buharis
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by faithfull18(f): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
stanliwise:
not in this case. This one na political stage play
Even if it is, he did the right thing. If everyone can manage to do the right thing either for the camera or for real, a day will come, it will become a part of us.

6 Likes

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by jaxxy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Funny enough that’s the 1st step to civilization undecided
Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by dROC1: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
neezar:
Staged grin grin

But still my preferred candidate tho

I doubt it. The guy pulls these stunts all the time.
I witnessed something similar at vgc gate 2 years ago.
I'm sure he wasn't even thinking of running for president back then.

3 Likes

Re: Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash by officialfysh(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Oga abeg go and sit... we’re tired of all this door to door campaign... all scams cuz you won’t even allow your security give me access to your waste inside aso rock

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) / 7 Igbos Who Could Be President Come 2019 / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.