Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations (501 Views)

Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? / Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' / ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by LeoDeKing: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
Pls, can zombidients pull their heads out of Tinubu's arss for a moment and briefly explain these screenshot to Nigerians?

The most puzzling is that Austine-Frank Obi's comment. The same colossal failure that should be removed from state govt house is now the best for the president of a country? grin grin

Well, I know the only thing they are good in doing is throw insults and more insults especially when their shit don dey smell. Oya, here is a good avenue to throw another set of insults with uncountable photoshopped pictures as proof. grin

Una go dey alright las las. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
When you're an unrepentant fooool who follows a smelly corpse like Tinubu, it's better to show you what you want. How can we stop monkeys from eating banana peels from Tinubu's tables?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by Cyntie55(f): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
I will still vote for Peter Obi.

May God Bless Our incoming President Peter Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by Edopesin: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
cheesy Desperado
All these pettiness are really unnecessary, I know you cannot help it sha.. Peter Obi matter dey give you nightmares

Come 2023 peter obi will be president and you will have a better life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by LeoDeKing: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Edopesin:
cheesy Despirado
All these pettiness are really unnecessary, I know you cannot help it sha...

Come 2023 peter obi will be president and you will have a better life
Can you take your head off Tinubu's arss and explain to Nigerians please? grin

1 Like

Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
Confusion
Obi no matter what

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by budaatum: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Cyntie55:
I will still vote for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by LeoDeKing: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
sanusideunifier:
When you an unrepentant fooool who follows a smelly corpse like Tinubu, it's better to show what he wants. How can we stop monkeys from eating banana peels from Tinubu's tables?
Okay.

But can you now take a break from Tinubu and explain the competence of your candidate as regards those comments?

Or is your campaign for Peter Obi all about screaming Tinubu from morning till night everyday?
Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by Edopesin: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Can you take your head off Tinubu's arss and explain to Nigerians please? grin

Comparing Peter Obi and Tinubu is like comparing light and darkness cheesy ... One must dominate the other

1 Like

Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

But can you now take a break from Tinubu and explain the competence of your candidate as regards those comments?

How can a person who supports this be reasonable enough to understand competence? How can the person who doesn't understand the simplicity of this understand the complexity of competency? How do you expect me to put a golden ring on pig's snout?

1 Like

Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by LeoDeKing: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Edopesin:

Comparing Peter Obi and Tinubu is like comparing light and darkness cheesy ... One must dominate the other
Seems your campaign for Peter Obi is just about screaming Tinubu from morning till night every day.

Oya, go continue screaming Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu and more Tinubu from now till election. grin
Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by LeoDeKing: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
sanusideunifier:

How can a person who supports this be reasonable enough to understand competence?
Seems your campaign for Peter Obi is all about screaming Tinubu from morning till night everyday?

Oya, continue screaming Tinubu from now till February. grin

1 Like

Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by ganisucks(f): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu is hale and hearty. APC's internal polling shows that Tinubu has no path to presidency in 2023. In fact, the polling shows that Tinubu will be disgraced at the polls. Do not let them use Nigerians to give the APC candidate a reason to pull out. Tinubu should be allowed to contest.

1 Like

Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by Edopesin: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Seems your campaign for Peter Obi is just about screaming Tinubu from morning till night every day.

Oya, go continue screaming Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu and more Tinubu from now till election. grin

Like the disciples of Jesus Christ going about and preaching against the devil, we must continue preaching against Amoda likewise grin

1 Like

Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Seems your campaign for Peter Obi is all about screaming Tinubu from morning till night everyday?

Oya, continue screaming Tinubu from now till February. grin

Prove to be you're a human being not a ghost, reasonable not foolish, sane not insane. Then I will explain Obi's competence and my competence too as a supporter. How can the person who doesn't understand the simplicity of this understand the complexity of competency? How do you expect me to put a golden ring on pig's snout?
Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by B2B23: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
BATstards are to be ignored.

Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by crafteck(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pls, can zombidients pull their heads out of Tinubu's arss for a moment and briefly explain these screenshot to Nigerians?

The most puzzling is that Austine-Frank Obi's comment. The same colossal failure that should be removed from state govt house is now the best for the president of a country? grin grin

Well, I know the only thing they are good in doing is throw insults and more insults especially when their shit don dey smell. Oya, here is a good avenue to throw another set of insults with uncountable photoshopped pictures as proof. grin

Hasnt apc and pdp destroyed the country enough? They keep saying easrerners are theives but dem don steall us steal future and past join, is there any conscience left i you?
Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by Kenny206(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
I choose be OBIDIENT and YUSFUL than being a BAT that sleep during the day. #obi4life #foreverobidient #yusfulyobidient
Re: Zombidients, Please Nigerians Need Explanations by Killerbag36: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 activate rule 2

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu didn't attend conferment of Honorary Citizenship of Georgia, US / Atiku And Tinubu Cannot Stand The Shame Again Oo... Peter Obi Is Not Your Mate / The Thieves In Our Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.