Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,184 members, 7,864,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) (48775 Views)

Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) / Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him / Fayose Campaigns For Atiku In Ekiti As Crowd Hail Him (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Olohunofero: 6:22am On Oct 07, 2022
Our next president insha Allah is back
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by IreneJane: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2022
mycar:
Politicians are heartless, the Tinubu I'm seeing there should take a humble pie and quit active politics. He is not a super human. A word is enough for the wise . He will know What's Up when he breaths the polluted air in Lagos

Quiting politics? I do laugh at you guys most times because u didn't know the meaning of politics , it's a continuous activities , it doesn't require the level of strength in ur body but how much brains you have , how much wisdom, and experiences you have garnered
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by deebrownneymar: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Zydote:
With their shouts of Jagaban Jagaban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMdP2tl0q5A

Just look at the foolish louts hailing a crook who steals from Lagosians per second.
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Dagrace01:

I want Nigerians to make what same mistake?
No one is forcing anyone on any Nigerian, that is why it is called election not selection. If u deem it fit to vote for anyone outside Tinubu go ahead. Some people don't see him as sick as u think. For few weeks he traveled, there has been propagandas flying round that he's in a critical condition until showed up hale and hearty yesterday. Why must u force what u think about someone on others? There's no prove that he's actually sick and if u think he is then don't vote him and try ur possible best to make people around u not to vote him too.
But u can't come here to try and force ur believe and ideology on people.
If you don't see tinubu sick and not physically fit then you are either blinded by religious or tribal sentiments
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by daygee12: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2022
Penywise:
Dem don go change him blood for UK.
Go change ur own too
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by daygee12: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
Chai. Evil party

Can't he read old newspaper?
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by ufuosman(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Welcome back

ObiDatti 2023 no going back
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by mycar: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
IreneJane:

Quiting politics? I do laugh at you guys most times because u didn't know the meaning of politics , it's a continuous activities , it doesn't require the level of strength in ur body but how much brains you have , how much wisdom, and experiences you have garnered

I promise you, if come back in 30 years time, you'd be shocked at how unintelligent this your post is. There is no stress like brain racking, mental work is more stressful that physical work. Someone that went to school won't say this
Re: Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) by Dagrace01(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

If you don't see tinubu sick and not physically fit then you are either blinded by religious or tribal sentiments

If you see him sick and not physically fit, then you've never had a septuagenarian and octogenarian in your lineage. I'm a Christian and I'm Yoruba and I may not vote for Tinubu, for now I'm indecisive about who to vote for because all of them are not spotless, you can even market ur almighty candidate for me and if I'm convinced I may vote him, but to be realistic u can't because there's nothing to market rather than spilling gibberish about the same tribal sentiments u accusing me of..
I won't be blindfolded with meaningless and irrational propagandas from a clueless person obedient to uncertainty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From The Burial Of Late Justice Oputa / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 / Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.