Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) (33323 Views)

Coronavirus: Child Explains To Dad Why They Stopped Them From Attending School / See How This Lady Lost A Job Interview Even Before Attending It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by charlesedu777: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Labies

Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by nazicartel(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
I just really peter obi.

A man who is relying on bunch of unserious PVC'less miscreants for votes.

I know hundreds of them here who sees the rally as an avenue to meet hookup girls, vice versa. No PVC, no political influence, No political knowledge... Just vibes and miracle-will- happen set of people grin cheesy

Kai, shege ! 2023 will be very sweet. Very sweet!
but I have PVC and I'm voting Obi.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Confirm4real(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Na runs girls num you collect so o...

Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by CaptainAyub: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
successmatters:
cheesy

That's only at Peter Obi rallies.

Attend Tinubu rally and save these numbers

Jaguda Tinubu rally

Acid Oshodi Park

Oloshi Tinubu guard

Naked wire Bariga APC

Damage Tinubu rally

Yemi Ajegunle brothel

Killer Tinubu rally
Naked wire cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Bryan88(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
successmatters:
cheesy

Jaguda Tinubu rally

Acid Oshodi Park

Oloshi Tinubu guard

Naked wire Bariga APC

Damage Tinubu rally

Yemi Ajegunle brothel

Killer Tinubu rally
its the jaguda for me o grin
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Sambaby7640: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Lmaooooooo grin grin
that your games come yesterday?
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sambaby7640:
that your games come yesterday?
7 tickets. All of them cut wotowoto.

Please get me out the trenches. I'm loosing my mind
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by yusufmurry: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu is the next president to succeed Buhari

Tinubu will give you job when he becomes that your president
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by VTJN(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
yusufmurry:

Tinubu will give you job when he becomes that your president
You can give me the job
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by BABANGBALI: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
DeTruthh:
That was done by a guy in Lagos who didn't even attend the rally so the joke is on you
who let the dog out?
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by CheapHomes1: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
I just really peter obi.

I know hundreds of them here who sees the rally as an avenue to meet hookup girls, vice versa. No PVC, no political influence, No political knowledge... Just vibes and miracle-will- happen set of people grin cheesy

From the way you write about peter obi, am, beginning to feel that you see him as a very big threat to Tinubu
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
I just really peter obi.

walahi seriously I want tinubu or any other corrupt person to win. Walahi suffer no fit ever tire us, how I love it when I realize say na every fucking person go collect it, every damn person go feel the heat, every damn fool go suffer to chop bellefull. It gives me joy when I see that Igbo guy in his shop struggling to get customers to buy goods, the Hausa mallam sitting at a place since the Igbo guy didn't get any customers to buy wares that he would carry, the Yoruba guy at the junction not seeing anybody to shout "owo da" to because everyone is static. Then our oga at the tops go just dey enjoy their selves, if na the one wey go dey steady abroad for treatment, or the way wey go dey weekly vacations for Dubai. This life sweet sha.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
VTJN:
Majority of you zombidients don't have PVC. Some just registered for CVR which isn't certain they will get it before election

We all know that the rally you guys are doing are just to chase clout, fvck and snap pics

At times i always reason with what buhari said about the youths sincerely

3 of my neighbors are clear case study. They don't have PVC but joined the rally running after women

Shameless generation indeed
so your hope and that of your kind is for CVR not to succeed. Your anus definitely has a lot doing because you surely think with it.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
VTJN:
of course i am voting BOLA AHMED TINUBU

TINIBU is the next president to succeed Buhari
search within the innermost of your heart. Pick a candidate and sincerely tell your self if you are voting wisely
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by VTJN(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
so your hope and that of your kind is for CVR not to succeed. Your anus definitely has a lot doing because you surely think with it.
Mumu More than half won't get their CVR

To cap it all, ASUU will call off the strike before election and majority of them would be disenfranchise
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
VTJN:
Mumu More than half won't get their CVR

To cap it all, ASUU will call off the strike before election and majority of them would be disenfranchise
you see say you no get sense at all? Walahi you mumu sha, you annoy me seriously. So you are hoping on disenfranchisement for your candidate to win. Your wicked and deserve a spot in deepest part of hell. What does it feel like thinking with your anus.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by lhordspy: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
walahi seriously I want tinubu or any other corrupt person to win. Walahi suffer no fit ever tire us, how I love it when I realize say na every fucking person go collect it, every damn person go feel the heat, every damn fool go suffer to chop bellefull. It gives me joy when I see that Igbo guy in his shop struggling to get customers to buy goods, the Hausa mallam sitting at a place since the Igbo guy didn't get any customers to buy wares that he would carry, the Yoruba guy at the junction not seeing anybody to shout "owo da" to because everyone is static. Then our oga at the tops go just dey enjoy their selves, if na the one wey go dey steady abroad for treatment, or the way wey go dey weekly vacations for Dubai. This life sweet sha.

So the world needs igbo to survive and to avoid going into extinction afterall??

Lol. Delusional human cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by lhordspy: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

From the way you write about peter obi, am, beginning to feel that you see him as a very big threat to Tinubu

Not really. I dont really hate peter. He is a good man. But you see his tribesmen, the yiibos. They are the worst set of humans on planet earth. Hate filled group of people.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by bravehost4u(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
successmatters:
cheesy

Jaguda Tinubu rally

Acid Oshodi Park

Oloshi Tinubu guard

Naked wire Bariga APC

Damage Tinubu rally

Yemi Ajegunle brothel

Killer Tinubu rally

This man deserve an award for this post

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by CheapHomes1: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Not really. I dont really hate peter. He is a good man. But you see his tribesmen, the yiibos. They are the worst set of humans on planet earth. Hate filled group of people.

I don't remember mentioning anything about hate or anyone's tribesmen. Pls read my comment again for clarity.

I am curious to know how you came to the conclusion that a set of human beings are the worst in the world
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

So the world needs igbo to survive and to avoid going into extinction afterall??

Lol. Delusional human cheesy
you no get sense! If to say you get small you for understand. Your brain no let you ask who are the buyers or even suppliers of the wares are, you just picked up the little you can comprehend with your nut brain.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by lhordspy: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
you no get sense! If to say you get small you for understand. Your brain no let you ask who are the buyers or even suppliers of the wares are, you just picked up the little you can comprehend with your nut brain.

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Emeka rest, the yiibos are as insignificant as the word insignificant itself....

Cant you see you guys are nothing. Inconsequential, non-influencial,infinitesimal.
irrelevant, meager. Infact you are nothing and inconsequential to the growth of this country.

Stop fooling yourself
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Bontafa: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Emeka rest, the yiibos are as insignificant as the word insignificant itself....

Cant you see you guys are nothing. Inconsequential, non-influencial,infinitesimal.
irrelevant, meager. Infact you are nothing and inconsequential to the growth of this country.

Stop fooling yourself

Is that why you are spitting?
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Bontafa: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Are you sure you are not cursed from birth ?

How can you be accusing his tribesmen and at the same time calling them yiibos are you mad or something?
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin
lhordspy:

Stop fooling yourself
grin grin I hear you, but before going further. Na market you dey carry for head or na "owo da" you dey shout for junction.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by lhordspy: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
DeTruthh:

I get PVC and Obi I am voting. I know the guy who did that and uploaded it online, I have done something similar with a church crusade held in Lagos sometime ago. So this means nothing.

Prepare yourself for the SHOCK next year. Tinubu will lose in some states in the south west and share votes with Obi in Lagos grin grin

Your first paragraph was very good. I was almost thinking you are one of the sane Peter obi supporters that as written to me today.

But why did you chose the path of the second paragraph. You jusy expose yourself. Delusional- thats what you are.

You can savr this post, screenshot and lets meet 2023. Peter obi will share lagos and win south-west ba? No wahala cheesy dreamer.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by lhordspy: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bontafa:

Are you sure you are not cursed from birth ?

How can you be accusing his tribesmen and at the same time calling them yiibos are you mad or something?

K. (Take note of the dot after the 'k')
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Bontafa: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Your first paragraph was very good. I was almost thinking you are one of the sane Peter obi supporters that as written to me today.

But why did you chose the path of the second paragraph. You jusy expose yourself. Delusional- thats what you are.

You can savr this post, screenshot and lets meet 2023. Peter obi will share lagos and win south-west ba? No wahala cheesy dreamer.

Asiwaju will be in the hospital all through the election period.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Yankee101: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
I sincerely wanted to say not everyone attending rallies will vote Peter obi or even vote

Na the side benefits dey carry them go
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by yusufmurry: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
VTJN:
You can give me the job

I am not Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? / What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) / Maths Riddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.