Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) (33322 Views)

Coronavirus: Child Explains To Dad Why They Stopped Them From Attending School / See How This Lady Lost A Job Interview Even Before Attending It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by lhordspy: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bontafa:

Asiwaju will be in the hospital all through the election period.

You said same about buhari 2015,2019..

I dont think i need to remind you of what happened?
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by DeTruthh: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Your first paragraph was very good. I was almost thinking you are one of the sane Peter obi supporters that as written to me today.

But why did you chose the path of the second paragraph. You jusy expose yourself. Delusional- thats what you are.

You can savr this post, screenshot and lets meet 2023. Peter obi will share lagos and win south-west ba? No wahala cheesy dreamer.

I'm glad at least you can testify to Peter Obi having some sane supporters. I'm yet to see that of Tinubu smiley
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by SaturnNick(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
successmatters:
cheesy

That's only at Peter Obi rallies.

Attend Tinubu rally and save these numbers

Jaguda Tinubu rally

Acid Oshodi Park

Oloshi Tinubu guard

Naked wire Bariga APC

Damage Tinubu rally

Yemi Ajegunle brothel

Killer Tinubu rally
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by deeva2: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Stylishly we are joining IPOB in the Sit-At-Home order.

Because gbogbo Monday Monday public holiday yi.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Idaytesj29(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
successmatters:
cheesy

Jaguda Tinubu rally

Acid Oshodi Park

Oloshi Tinubu guard

Naked wire Bariga APC

Damage Tinubu rally

Yemi Ajegunle brothel

Killer Tinubu rally

Wow.... I give it to the easterners, they are the king of propaganda and bad mouthing. Kudos....... People shouldn't take all these for facts sha.... Cos una get una agenda for all these concerted efforts at killing the image of Jagaban, Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Wwwq: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by VTJN(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
you see say you no get sense at all? Walahi you mumu sha, you annoy me seriously. So you are hoping on disenfranchisement for your candidate to win. Your wicked and deserve a spot in deepest part of hell. What does it feel like thinking with your anus.
it is not wickedness but the reality

Keep your emotions aside and reason with your tiny brain
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
VTJN:
it is not wickedness but the reality

Keep your emotions aside and reason with your tiny brain
yes it is the reality that you support, you are an enemy of progress. Abeg have a good day. Make you no change my mood.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by haybhi1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
successmatters:
cheesy
Jaguda Tinubu rally
Acid Oshodi Park
Oloshi Tinubu guard
Naked wire Bariga APC
Damage Tinubu rally
Yemi Ajegunle brothel
Killer Tinubu rally

Loool.

These obi guys can be so funny sha
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by VTJN(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
yes it is the reality that you support, you are an enemy of progress. Abeg have a good day. Make you no change my mood.
biko how is reality being an enemy of progress?

Can i stop ASUU from resuming academy before election?

Can i make sure everyone who registered for CVR get theirs?

How am i an enemy of progress of what i don't have control over please?
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Owologbo(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
I just really peter obi.

A man who is relying on bunch of unserious PVC'less miscreants for votes.

I know hundreds of them here who sees the rally as an avenue to meet hookup girls, vice versa. No PVC, no political influence, No political knowledge... Just vibes and miracle-will- happen set of people grin cheesy

Kai, shege ! 2023 will be very sweet. Very sweet!

Hope you are feeding well sha. Because it's a curse to come online to attack people for group of criminals who had and still mortgaging your future and that of your children for their greedy selfish purpose while they rotate the national pulse among themselves (that is why you hear you are a good person but wait for your turn) indefinitely.
If refused to break away from the clutches of the destiny destroyer mortgager because of some stipend, religion or ethnicity, even the devil will be mad at your stupidity.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by lhordspy: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
Owologbo:

Hope you are feeding well sha. Because it's a curse to come online to attack people for group of criminals who had and still mortgaging your future and that of your children for their greedy selfish purpose while they rotate the national pulse among themselves (that is why you hear you are a good person but wait for your turn) indefinitely.
If refused to break away from the clutches of the destiny destroyer mortgager because of some stipend, religion or ethnicity, even the devil will be mad at your stupidity.

Remember your messiah, Peter obi wine and dine and even ran alongside one of these 'future mortgager' of yours just 3years back, 2019.

Or have you forgotten very soon?

Silly hypocrite.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by texas1990(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
successmatters:
cheesy

Jaguda Tinubu rally

Acid Oshodi Park

Oloshi Tinubu guard

Naked wire Bariga APC

Damage Tinubu rally

Yemi Ajegunle brothel

Killer Tinubu rally
tinunbu matter kill you all stvpid monkeys from zoobiafraud republic, to hell with all Igbos generations , fvck Peter Obi.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
VTJN:
biko how is reality being an enemy of progress?

Can i stop ASUU from resuming academy before election?

Can i make sure everyone who registered for CVR get theirs?

How am i an enemy of progress of what i don't have control over please?

go sleep bros no vex, na me find trouble. When time reach I just hope say you no go come here to post your experience with loan sharks.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Owologbo(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Remember your messiah, Peter obi wine and dine and even ran alongside one of these 'future mortgager' of yours just 3years back, 2019.

Or have you forgotten very soon?

Silly hypocrite.

Jesus Christ is my messiah.
And for the fact that Osibanjo is a VP to Buhari doesn't make mean he would have been as low or clueless as buhari.
Or are telling me that if Osinanjo is the one contesting, you would written him off because he's a VP to Buhari?
The state the country is now is not the one that we should handover to some people who are known for their penchants for sharing and looting. We don't need those that take politics as occupation, that don't want to leave the stage for outside their political cycle.

If I'm myopic like some people, I'll be rooting for PDP; my State governor is the VP. But those people don't give a fvck about how the ordinary masses live/survive their greedy and self enrichment style of governance.

We need to brake away from these old politicians who believe that government in this country should be rotated among their cult.
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by lhordspy: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2022
Owologbo:

Jesus Christ is my messiah.
And for the fact that Osibanjo is a VP to Buhari doesn't make mean he would have been as low or clueless as buhari.
Or are telling me that if Osinanjo is the one contesting, you would written him off because he's a VP to Buhari?
The state the country is now is not the one that we should handover to some people who are known for their penchants for sharing and looting. We don't need those that take politics as occupation, that don't want to leave the stage for outside their political cycle.

If I'm myopic like some people, I'll be rooting for PDP; my State governor is the VP. But those people don't give a fvck about how the ordinary masses live/survive their greedy and self enrichment style of governance.

We need to brake away from these old politicians who believe that government in this country should be rotated among their cult.

I stopped reading when you mentioned osinbajo. Same osinbajo you miscreants once tagged clueless, fake pastor and minister for condolence visit? Lol

You seems not to amaze me less. You support anything against tinubu, you once support oshiomole, adeleke, amaechi, abdullahili adamu,now osinbajo? Lol

Some of you are even now saying you trust buhari wont support tunubu.. Lol. Same buhari? God is good. grin cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by Owologbo(m): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

I stopped reading when you mentioned osinbajo. Same osinbajo you miscreants once tagged clueless, fake pastor and minister for condolence visit? Lol

You seems not to amaze me less. You support anything against tinubu, you once support oshiomole, adeleke, amaechi, abdullahili adamu,now osinbajo? Lol

Some of you are even now saying you trust buhari wont support tunubu.. Lol. Same buhari? God is good. grin cheesy

Maybe you should go through my profile and dig out where I called Osibanjo clueless, where I've shown to be Oshomole fan (I don't support people who talk anyhow). I don't even know who adamu is before this their APC primary.
Yes, I don't like tinubu and his way of bittered, hatred fill politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lolz. What Would You Do If You Are Man? / What Would You Do If This Happened To You? (must See) / Maths Riddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.