Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,849 members, 7,866,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

'i'm Not Dating Tonto Dikeh' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i'm Not Dating Tonto Dikeh' (1042 Views)

Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' / I'm Not Pregnant For Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan. / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i'm Not Dating Tonto Dikeh' by janetjoe3: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2011
Top Blogger, Kelechi Udensi has denied ever dating controversial actress Tonto Dikeh. There has been speculation that both are seeing each other, or he acts as a cover to the actress. Most people have been wondering why he always defends the actress and writes wonderful things about her all the time. I got in touch with him via phone, and this is what he has to say

''Unbelievable! Someone I have never seen before? Unbelievable! See, that I write good things about her just has to do with the fact I like her acting skills. Besides, the press hasn't been fair to her. Hey, how many tmes have I written about her anyway?
''I have never seen her before. This has proved to me that all they have been writing about her are false. Thank you.''

Please do not call me an amebo fro trying to find out what bothers me. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

"Why We Are Here" By Jawon Juwonlo To Be Launched Today / M.I, Davido, Jesse Jagz, Tiwa, Iyanya, Shank,others Rock Out Slushh Party (pics) / Pictures Of Nigeria Comedy Kings Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.