Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG (5560 Views)

159 Nigerians Renounce Citizenship In 2022 – FG / Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG / 2nd Niger Bridge Opens For Traffic February 2022 - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Realdeals(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Zero piracy, but 600K barrel of crude oil stolen daily by ships sailing on the Gulf of Guinea.
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Naijatalkies(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Lol that's because they found more lucrative business.. Kidnapping and oil theft... Less confrontation, less danger to them, more cash out
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by AlphaWolf27: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2022
That's simply because the govt is now coordinating all criminal activities in the area particularly crude oil theft. These clowns must think we are fools.

Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by adioolayi(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2022
So,where are the stolen crude
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by AlphaWolf27: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2022
they are the ones coordinating the oil theft na
Agboriotejoye:
So how is the oil theft taking place
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Iykoto86(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I recall how this menace was competing with the bad news of boko haram bomb blasts during the horrible locust years of HE GEJ's era and all our national problems looked intractible but today it is zero.

So it will be for other crime industry like bandits, sit at home violence, train piracy , oil theft etc and Nigeria will crush all the evil unpatriotic elements holding back the country.

Imagine FG investing billions to build train for the comfort of the citizens yet some unpatriotic elements went ahead to steal rail tracks and bomb the train. I never just can not fathom that.
Now that FG has defeated them on sea then should permanently flush out the train pirates and terrorists in the north and terrorists in the South East using drug epidemic to recruit illbred youths.

This is truly a great news!! God bless Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!
Useless bingo sported.Still full of praises for the worst government in the history of nigeria.
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by jahson19(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Tell us you don't have statistics jor wish kind mumu talk b dis
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Kayyus09(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Kodos, pradoz grin

Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by apache4: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Did you just acknowledge me kiss

id4sho:
Omo, even developed countries get high class criminals but they use superior technology and firepower to surpress the criminals. Time to use Chinook and Apache to raid all these bandits disturbing our lives
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Slurity(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Prepare your mind for a New Nigeria. Peter Obi has come. Nigeria’s turn has come.

From a Twitter president, he was promoted to a Tribal president.

From a Tribal president, they promoted him to a Christian president.

From a Christian president to president of Nigerian youths.

From president of Nigerian youths, he will be promoted to President of Nigeria in 2023. It’s a process and we are happy with his presidential journey
why do you people like deceiving yourself with empty hope that never work. You guys always support the wrong candidate. You want Jonathan to continue, he lost, you want Atiku to take over from Buhari because of Obi as V.P, he lost, now you are supporting Obi again. Simple political calculations should have tell you that Obi can not even see second. The election is between Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by ZUBY77(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2022
But recorded ships stealing oil from same place
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Homiesjinxbank: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Na that one una promised us
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by onatisi(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2022
ThePolemicist:
The pirates simply recognize their senior colleagues are in power in NIGERIA.

Stealing and looting get levels.
It is not even that, those pirates are now kidnappers. Kidnapping is now big big business in Nigeria with very little risk involved . Why would anyone go on the high seas ,face the military ,get on a ship,hold the crew hostage for ransom,when he can do 90% less job and get higher rewards on land. They are now kidnappers .

1 Like

Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by id4sho(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2022
apache4:
Did you just acknowledge me kiss

Yes Boss, you can lead the war sir.

Onionbandit , time to face those bandits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by ThePolemicist: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2022
onatisi:

It is not even that, those pirates are now kidnappers. Kidnapping is now big big business in Nigeria with very little risk involved . Why would anyone go on the high seas ,face the military ,get on a ship,hold the crew hostage for ransom,when he can do 90% less job and get higher rewards on land. They are now kidnappers .
Very very true.
They have evolved their craft

1 Like

Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Parachoko: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Lovenorth:
How is that got to do with solving the problems of the people of Nigeria, this government is truly a sadistic godforsaken government, and my only worry is that Tinubu said he would continue from where Buhari will stop if elected, that's why we need to work very hard to oust this terrorists infested administration
I'm surprise you didn't end your wailing with

North2023 or You sell Cows
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by anonimi: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I recall how this menace was competing with the bad news of boko haram bomb blasts during the horrible locust years of HE GEJ's era and all our national problems looked intractible but today it is zero.

So it will be for other crime industry like bandits, sit at home violence, train piracy, drug menace , oil theft etc and Nigeria will crush all the evil unpatriotic elements holding back the country.When the bandits were being bombed and their collaborators being rounded up home and abroad, they were forced to release all the train piracy victims.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

Imagine FG investing billions to build train for the comfort of the citizens yet some unpatriotic elements went ahead to steal rail tracks and bomb the train. I never just can not fathom that.
Now that FG has defeated them on sea then should permanently flush out the train pirates and terrorists in the north and terrorists in the South East using drug epidemic to recruit illbred youths.

The pirates have moved to the more lucrative business of stealing our crude oil.

Can you please remind us who the petroleum minister is that took over from diamond bra buying Diezani? Can it be that Abacha associate of IntegriThief who ThiefNuibu packaged as messiah for APC follow follow people? Please what is the incompetent disaster in Aso Rock buying with the stolen oil money since he can’t use bras, whether diamond or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Boss469(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Lol...some people wey dey deal illegal oil business go tell you NO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by anonimi: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Risingblue008:
Water division of shettima are not performing fine
grin grin grin

Bad boy is what you are sir grin
Maybe that is why ThiefNuibu is continuing Buhari’s achievements. Na them them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Dozie32(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2022
9ja piracy never too strong for sea. But if na for land. 9ja get highest the while World.

1 Like

Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by anonimi: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2022
Boss469:

You mean that it’s the usual propaganda and lies that ThiefNuibu used to make Buhari president in 2015? shocked

1 Like

Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by anonimi: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2022
haybhi1:
Didn't we read of a debunked news of an illegal 4km pipeline operation in the South, or it's not manned by the NigerianNavy?

Anyway, if this record/report is borne out of honesty, lthlen my heartfelt congratulations to the Nigerian Navy. Apparently not an easy task.

It is clearly not borne out of honesty, Oga.
See below =>

Boss469:

1 Like

Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Moneyyman: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2022
Commendable.

But please look into crude oil theft.
We lose billions daily to it. Curb it and save the economy!
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Lovenorth: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm surprise you didn't end your wailing with

North2023 or You sell Cows
Forget, that was then, I know realized that I made a serious mistake. I regret supporting a terrorists infested party
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Boss469(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2022
anonimi:

You mean that it’s the usual propaganda and lies that ThiefNuibu used to make Buhari president in 2015? shocked

Bro apc,pdp, labour party and others are the same. Them no get idealogy to follow.
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by wagesofsin: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Good to know but how come we are losing over 500k barrels of Crude Oil per day? Then those in authority are the ones stealing Nigeria's Oil.
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by anonimi: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2022
Boss469:
Bro apc,pdp, labour party and others are the same. Them no get idealogy to follow.

Please how many privatisation and deregulation has been done by ThiefNuibu’s Buhari APC since 2015, compared with PDP? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by pongwa(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by godofuck231: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2022
Because boys de pipeline route , now see 2023 (Promax) pirates of the Caribbean de learn work
Re: Gulf Of Guinea Piracy: Nigeria Recorded Zero Piracy Incidents In 2022 - FG by Judolisco(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

So it will be for other crime industry like bandits, sit at home violence, train piracy, drug menace , oil theft etc and Nigeria will crush all the evil unpatriotic elements holding back the country.When the bandits were being bombed and their collaborators being rounded up home and abroad, they were forced to release all the train piracy victims.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

pirates Don comut for sea join kidnapping business dat is booming under buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throw Back Picture Of Akeredolu And His Wife / Gov. Peter Obi Builds Multi Billion Naira Shopping Mall In Abuja / Obasanjo's Power Plants, Wasteful - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.