Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Why Does Muslims Dont Preach In Public - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Muslims Dont Preach In Public (583 Views)

Those Men That Do Preach In Various Motor Parks. / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Rev Funke Adejumo: It Is Wrong For A Female To Preach In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Muslims Dont Preach In Public by ahamonyeka(m): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2022
Sometimes i kept asking why muslins dont preach in public places like christians do.is it that is against their doctrine ? You see christian preaching in the bus and street especially early morning.
Re: Why Does Muslims Dont Preach In Public by Babaken(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2022
They do Just say you never see them I have seen most of them preaching in the market.
Re: Why Does Muslims Dont Preach In Public by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2022
ahamonyeka:

Sometimes i kept asking why muslins dont preach in public places like christians do.is it that is against their doctrine ? You see christian preaching in the bus and street especially early morning.

The major reason is the topic of the message they're supposed to preach!

Before Jesus of Nazareth God never sent any prophet to preach where people don't know His rules the only nation having prophets that always warn them is Israel. When Jesus began his ministry things changed because unlike all other Israelite prophets Jesus' mission was to organize the Israelites for a global campaign of a government that's coming to take over all the nations of the earth and rule forever. So instead of standing in street corners and making noise Jesus commissioned a house to house and door to door preaching in which his disciples must go and speak with people in private {Matthew 10:11-13} so if many decides to listen then a suitable place will be ideal for the audience to gather and sit down to listen {Matthew 5:1-2} but preaching in public places disturbing the pedestrians is unchristian! Matthew 12:19

So when Muhammad began his religion he wanted to establish the same thing but then what will be the topic of his message?
Remember Jesus gave his own disciples who are all Jews a topic to preach "God's Kingdom" {Matthew 10:7} the Jews know what that means because God has sent different prophets to tell them what God's Kingdom (God's government) will do for the entire human race! Psalms 37:9-11, 29; 67:6-7; Isaiah 25:8; 65:21-23

Jesus' disciples are to preach and gather other Israelites who will take the message abroad {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} so before Jesus' disciples can preach to anyone they must first tell you what God's kingdom is all about then God's anointed King (Christ Jesus) will come to mind as they stress how he displayed all the qualities any right thinking person would love to see in an ideal ruler.

Muhammad has nothing to preach so his followers though wanted to preach but since they don't have any topic they try to tell people that we must all worship one God which doesn't make any sense to people since people back then believe in multiple Gods this is what always lead to bitter arguments so the audience will insult them, their book, their God and the most annoying to a Muslim their prophet is ridiculed. That's why they will go back and unleash terror on those that insulted them. That's how they forced many who became Muslims back then! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Muslims Dont Preach In Public by dollytino4real(f): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2022
They are full of hatred against anyone dat don't want their Allah or Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Why Does Muslims Dont Preach In Public by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
They are full of hatred against anyone dat don't want their Allah or Mohammed

Stop llieing please..u lie too much.
So u tink men hate women's if we ask u for sexxx,,abi? how are we sopose to get sexxx if I don't ask u.am I not been s gentleman?....ooo growwwup please!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Why Does Muslims Dont Preach In Public by dollytino4real(f): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2022
DaddyCK:

Stop llieing please..u lie too much.
So u tink men hate women's if we ask u for sexxx,,abi? how are we sopose to get sexxx if I don't ask u.am I not been s gentleman?....ooo growwwup please!!(no oofencse) angry
ok i hear can u leave me alone
Re: Why Does Muslims Dont Preach In Public by AllahIsDevil: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2022
ahamonyeka:

Why should they preach in the public when they can easily point a gun to your head or use knife to charge at you to accept their allah. Only Christians are commanded to propagate their faith peacfully while the Mohamedians are commanded to use force and terror to propagate Islam.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Muslims Dont Preach In Public by Lighthouse50: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
They preach very early in the morning. I have heard them countless times but never saw the preacher. Im used to his voice.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Testimony / Educate Me: What Is Submission In The Three Monotheist Religions? / Fibroid Coming Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.