Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

President Buhari Finally Opens His Comment Section (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Finally Opens His Comment Section (pictures) (777 Views)

Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video / Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Finally Opens His Comment Section (pictures) by arejibadz(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2022
Regime don end grin

Re: President Buhari Finally Opens His Comment Section (pictures) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2022
Right from time i did not even regard Buhari at all
Re: President Buhari Finally Opens His Comment Section (pictures) by Ineedhustle247: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2022
Even the kidnap victims now know say Nothing concern Baba for this country grin even his comment section sef grin
Re: President Buhari Finally Opens His Comment Section (pictures) by Racoon(m): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2022
So he is intolerant of critics but he was a staunched critic of other government? Buhari simply headed the most useless, impactless, inhuman and tyrannical government ever seen in the history of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Opens His Comment Section (pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Buhari done finally opened comments section

If una like, make una begin salivating

My tenure is finished tongue
Re: President Buhari Finally Opens His Comment Section (pictures) by favour2222: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2022
Everything that full his head is all about force,this kind president self undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Opens His Comment Section (pictures) by WibusJaga: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2022
Attribute of tyranny.
Re: President Buhari Finally Opens His Comment Section (pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2022
Wetin concern us
Re: President Buhari Finally Opens His Comment Section (pictures) by AdamuKD: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2022
He knows that he is the most hated fool in the whole wide world grin
Re: President Buhari Finally Opens His Comment Section (pictures) by SpatialKing(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2022
Who cares

Just because you have just few months to leave
Re: President Buhari Finally Opens His Comment Section (pictures) by triple996(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2022
Buhari jus gave his haters d middle finger.
Like do what ever u want grin
Re: President Buhari Finally Opens His Comment Section (pictures) by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2022
Ipob terrorists will rush there just to insult bubu. But one of this days, the law will start catching up with ipob zombedients that derive joy in insulting and tarnishing people's image on social media undecided

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Jikeme Samuel Predicted Obi's Presidency In 2015 (Pics) / Peter Obi Speech With Arewa Joint Committee Interactive Session, And Rub Minds O / Nigerian Floods, My Take And A Possible Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.