Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym (56171 Views)

Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy / Photos From Burna Boy's 28th Birthday. D'banj, Phyno, Korede Bello Spotted / Olamide's Lookalike Spotted Driving Keke In Enugu. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Charmingpet: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2022
uvie66:

Which work is she engaged in to enable her to afford over a 200million naira car ?
she is the governor's wife. That is her work lool
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Charmingpet: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2022
AsawanaDgreat:
Make she drive from lokaoja come Abuja nah make she know how far
na abuja she dey.

1 Like

Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Wuppdex: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2022
The oppressors have destroyed the people rational thinking with abject poverty, that's why they celebrate anything and everything material robbed in their face as achievement to emulate, the basics of life as become a great luxury to many Nigerians.
Baba God When is their new national anthem.

SIMONEKPA7:

Nigerians are their greatest problem... Hailing their oppresors

1 Like

Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Nicerazor(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
So the governor does not have a standard gym at home?
For a First Lady of a state to patronize public gym speak volume. She is exposed to quite a number of security risks. When it’s not as if there is no money on ground..

Kogi is currently faced with flood, what is the government doing in investing in disaster risk reduction?
What’s the government’s Mitigation, Preparedness, Response and Recovery strategy in place? I don’t expect the First Lady to be insensitive to reality on ground.
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
This site Mods are shit, how can you ban someone for 8 months? grin grin you must think people's life depends on this shit site.
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by ogene144(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Nigerians are their greatest problem... Hailing their oppresors
Kogites have wasted their votes on these people what has yahya Bello did to this state since his inception as Governor of the state flexing on people sweats and money ...

2 Likes

Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by kenchop: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2022
NAIRALAND AND THEIR SHITTY REPORTING. embarassed
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by onomej4u: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2022
She is suppose to be living in Kogi State and not Abuja. Misplaced priority.
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by RomanGreen: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Give it to the fine babe.
As he dey sweet us, he dey pain them ipob criminals grin

You lots are disgusting, what has this got to do with ipob? Where is your humanity? Like must you all loose your senses coz of political party affiliations?

Have you been to Lokoja recently? Have you seen the way those residents are suffering? smh

Anyway, you're working hard to earn your PR money so keep it at

1 Like

Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Burgerlomo: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2022
Nice whip cool
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Rilwayne001: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2022
Both wife and husband are chronic attention seekers. Constantly clout chasing rather than governing. smh

1 Like

Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by babamoha(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
Sorry, It's rate not price. And again yes it can, ask i'll explain.
How?

1 Like

Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Emyogalanya: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2022
Jennifer663:
What did you mean by tension here undecided
we need an update on the new definition of that word. Maybe our own definition has been outdated
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2022
RomanGreen:

You lots are disgusting, what has this got to do with ipob? Where is your humanity? Like must you all loose your senses coz of political party affiliations?

Have you been to Lokoja recently? Have you seen the way those residents are suffering? smh

Anyway, you're working hard to earn your PR money so keep it at

Are you an ipob criminal? Why the pain?
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by JAWBONE(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2022
Na Maybach dem dey use go gym. Kogi people una doh o
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by RomanGreen: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Are you an ipob criminal? Why the pain?

I'm not IPOb, I'm an individual with a conscience and yearning for a better Nigeria unlike you who is a beneficiary of the current dysfunctional country as such you will sell your soul to have crumbs to eat. Y'all think whoever doesn't support you is ipob, there are still very many sensibly people in this country.
Shame on you
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Okhuadams(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
Tension as First Lady of Kogi state. Mrs Rashida Yahaya Bello spotted driving herself to the gym 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qyxCeH3EwY

Mrs Bello in her Abuja residence, was seen cruising in 2022 Mercedes Maybach worth millions of Naira.
The interior is giving everything luxury… @rashidayahayabello

Madam First Lady make you sha beware of gym instructor those guys don't blow many pple wife and destroy many home, dem don collect and blow many pple girlfriend na you watin you dey find.
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2022
RomanGreen:

I'm not IPOb, I'm an individual with a conscience and yearning for a better Nigeria unlike you who is a beneficiary of the current dysfunctional country as such you will sell your soul to have crumbs to eat. Y'all think whoever doesn't support you is ipob, there are still very many sensibly people in this country.
Shame on you

If you are so pained that I am throwing tantrums at criminals then it's either you are one or you have a soft spot for criminals. I don't have anything to say to you again
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by uvie66: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Charmingpet:
she is the governor's wife. That is her work lool
....so being a Governor's wife is now a career on its own, you can equally say your Mother's career is being married to your Father. Will I be correct if I make this assertion.
Does it now mean that all single woman Do not have a career until they get married, please educate me.
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by RomanGreen: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

If you are so pained that I am throwing tantrums at criminals then it's either you are one or you have a soft spot for criminals. I don't have anything to say to you again

Soulless slave, keep working hard for your crumbs dumbo
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2022
RomanGreen:

Soulless slave, keep working hard for your crumbs dumbo
Go and check what your bastard brothers are saying on this thread and tell me if you and them arent on thesame foolish threshold and you nonentity is preaching decency here. Be like say you people have metal problem

https://www.nairaland.com/7370497/mc-oluomo-introduces-barcodes-parks
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by highness25(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2022
fitinwell:

So?

This is how she also wants to tread on media...

Jobless dey worry una..
na person wey bring this nonsense come media de jobless oo. This kind thing no suppose be news na
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Akabuking: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Nonsense! Your husband is governing a state flood want to wreck like the days of Noah, see who calls her self first lady.

The 0.5KG dumbell you want to carry there break that your hand

Instead of them to visit and donate to those that have lost their family and properties, but this is what I'm seeing, nonsense!

controller, always telling people how to live their lives. I hope you are perfect.
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by mywells: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2022
She should go and drive her car at lokoja where flood Has taken over and stall commercial activities, useless idiots in government.
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Jacketaltrade: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2022
When you work out it has a way of easing mental stress, causing you to think more efficiently.
babamoha:

How?
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by adriano50: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2022
Wat do you expect?she wan go Bleep her sugar boyfriend pere you expect her to carry security,see the way she dey run,dat kpekus go don wet she dey check her fone cus pere don text her naked dick
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by MITCHELL96: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2022
Akabuking:
controller, always telling people how to live their lives. I hope you are perfect.

Who be this cunt? undecided Shift immediately! abeg.
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Penisman: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2022
Tension catch your papa dia...

Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2022
Afoonja:
Nyashless finefaced nyarinya

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

That is Abuja self..

They can't fix kogi road to enjoy this sweet ride

1 Like

Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Very corrupt, incompetent and insensitive leaders. undecided
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by zedman1(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Normally this news no suppose consign me. My major issue is the use of the word 'tension' by the OP. Tenwhat? Tenhow?
Re: Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym by Mekanus(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2022
A governors wife driving a vehicle of over ₦200,000,000. We're finished in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos / Davido Pulls Water Prank On His Sleeping Friend (photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.