Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Want To Be Your Tissue" - Reactions To The Video Of Lady Shaking Her Load (vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Be Your Tissue" - Reactions To The Video Of Lady Shaking Her Load (vid (365 Views)

The Way This Girl Is Shaking Her Nyash And Twerking Is One Of The Problem I Have / Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Your Tissue" - Reactions To The Video Of Lady Shaking Her Load (vid by Palevu: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2022
In a recently shared video, a Nigerian Lady identified as Jaybel was seen shaking her big derriere in front of the camera.

The Video that has now gone viral has gathered many reactions. Many of which had positive comments to her body.

The beautiful and full optioned lady was dancing to the beat of a TikTok song.

Watch video below;
https://vivsco.com/entertainment/lady-i-want-to-be-your-tissue-re/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Is Called To Be An Apostle, He Should Leave The Monastery / Doren Hospital Releases Report Regarding The Death Of BBNAIJA Star Rico. / Simi And Bella Shmurda Are Two Artistes Who Tend To Abuse Fela Kuti Check Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.