Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 (25401 Views)

Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by DKM123: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
It's not hate, he is just PAINED and he is fighting for his stomach.

All this years, he fought APC and Buhari, not cos he is a patriotic Nigerian but cos he thought that he was preparing the ground for his Boss to slide into the presidency and pay him 10s of millions monthly. Then boooom!!!! Obi came along and took all anti-APC voters.
He is bitter and pained.
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by goodmike7: 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
austinofo:

Bro some times I just can't help it but shake my head to what Reno Omokri is turning himself to just because he wants to sell a corrupt man to Nigerians. Is shameful and deceitful at this rate. Has garnered whole lots of enemies because of Atiku/PDP.

Do you know the root of his anger towards Obi? why are you people so gullible and cant see to reasons? You so called obidients are so myopic and like a lamb being led to the slaughter,one way traffic...you get upset once you hear one single thing about obi? same man that has a lot in his hands.
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by austinofo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
goodmike7:

Do you know the root of his anger towards Obi? why are you people so gullible and cant see to reasons? You so called obidients are so myopic and like a lamb being led to the slaughter,one way traffic...you get upset once you hear one single thing about obi? same man that has a lot in his hands.

Your hate towards Obi won't change anything to the fact he is the widely accepted candidate amongst the contestants for 2023 presidential election. Go and wail till eternity and it will change nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by VEHINTOLAR: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
The truth is that it's difficult to like any Igbo,they are irritants ! If you're Igbo reading this,it's a fact you need to deal with ! I detest,very strongly,the fact that I share same nationality with Igbo people even for now.
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Scamburster(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
The truth is that it's difficult to like any Igbo,they are irritants ! If you're Igbo reading this,it's a fact you need to deal with ! I detest,very strongly,the fact that I share same nationality with Igbo people even for now.

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Discountsempai: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
bizzibodi:

Because Blood is thicker than water,PO is his southern brother...why support a northern fulaniman who join force with APC to remove Gej his southern master from power? forget party they are all d same.

In politics, there is nothing called tribe. If there was, by now Obi would have been pdp candidate as per the agreement...which was broken by people like Okowa.

Namadi Sambo backed Jonathan to the end, as did many Hausa fulani members of PDP because na loyal party people dem be. Not one of them backed Buhari.(Infact, one Northern Hausa man who was a PDP guy and working in Aso Rock as a special adviser, was yelling at GEJ in 2015 not to handover to Buhari at all). All the Hausa fulanis that were in PDP that wanted to back bubu left or were forced out of the party. They did not stay in PDP and back Buhari from PDP.

Shey you want Reno to be sent out of his party for anti-party activities?

By extension, all the Northern supporters of LP should back PDP because Atiku na their countryman? Datti should go and campaign for Atiku because Atiku is his fellow Northern brother?

Reno is in PDP. He likes being in PDP. Me, I no dey gree with PDP, OR apc, but if my fellow southerner wants to support either party, even with their candidates, nothing can be done.

After all, you are Obidient. No one forced you to be obidient. No one forced Reno to support Atiku. Na your choice, na im choice. Being a Southerner does not mean you MUST support Obi, just like being a Northerner does not mean you MUST support Atiku, or Tinubu/shettima.
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Eurolander: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Not only Reno, most stunt PDP supporters hate Obi because Obi will divide most votes that are suppose to naturally go to PDP in the South.

Obi is another big headache to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by bizzibodi(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Discountsempai:

In politics, there is nothing called tribe. If there was, by now Obi would have been pdp candidate as per the agreement...which was broken by people like Okowa.

Namadi Sambo backed Jonathan to the end, as did many Hausa fulani members of PDP because na loyal party people dem be. Not one of them backed Buhari.(Infact, one Northern Hausa man who was a PDP guy and working in Aso Rock as a special adviser, was yelling at GEJ in 2015 not to handover to Buhari at all). All the Hausa fulanis that were in PDP that wanted to back bubu left or were forced out of the party. They did not stay in PDP and back Buhari from PDP.

Shey you want Reno to be sent out of his party for anti-party activities?

By extension, all the Northern supporters of LP should back PDP because Atiku na their countryman? Datti should go and campaign for Atiku because Atiku is his fellow Northern brother?

Reno is in PDP. He likes being in PDP. Me, I no dey gree with PDP, OR apc, but if my fellow southerner wants to support either party, even with their candidates, nothing can be done.

After all, you are Obidient. No one forced you to be obidient. No one forced Reno to support Atiku. Na your choice, na im choice. Being a Southerner does not mean you MUST support Obi, just like being a Northerner does not mean you MUST support Atiku, or Tinubu/shettima.
Party loyalty my foot!it is permanent interest(money)
Make una get small sense oo!northern they take una play koso.
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by ATLIEN2027: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
To these brainless Zombidients, pointing out facts means you hate them.
Dumbest MOFOs.
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Timblaze(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
That's is Reno business, who cares??
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Walllee: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Yes we irritate idiots,and lazy fools with envy,go figure
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Discountsempai: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
bizzibodi:

Party loyalty my foot!it is permanent interest(money)

At least Reno has been consistent. When Buhari took over, he did not join the PDP people who left for APC, he stayed put where he was. I respect that.
Make una get small sense oo!

Oga, I did not abuse you o. Take your time.

northern they take una play koso.

Northerners that could not play Obasanjo koso?

At the end, politics is a game of alliances and choices. Reno's choice of GEJ in 2015 did not prevent Buhari winning.

Anyway, why are you worried? You obidients tell us that your victory is certain...so stop worrying.

P.S Politics is a game of alliance. Obi cannot win with only Southern votes, just as Buhari lost 3 times because he thought he could win with Northern votes alone.
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Bridget95(f): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Afamed:

Reno only asked Obiediots to name the achievements of Obi when he was in Govt. Is that too much?
go to Anambra and see all he did in infrastructure ,education health care etc.
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by lampi: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Afamed:

Reno only asked Obiediots to name the achievements of Obi when he was in Govt. Is that too much?
ure not smart
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by JOemmy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
He is just amongst the nigerians with igbophobia he is not different from buhari if given the opportunity to rule nigeria he will definitely thread the same part with buhari or even do far worse. It has nothing to do with obi but about the tribe where obi came from himself have written positive things about obi in the past but hate to see an igbo person ruling nigeria.
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Afamed:

can show you more if you want, and I'm but even from the east before you call me IPOB as usual

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Sonyboom765: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
You are new here, your tears of wailing sorrow n agony go fresh pass that of others.

DeTruthh:

After you urchins started insulting Obi, you think the Obidients won't respond? Now you are crying grin, Your sick, foolish and stupid Tinubu hasn't seen anything yet. He built Lagos but travels abroad for treatment, there's obviously no competent hospital in Lagos.

You all are as stupid and foolish as your master the thief. Your brains are filled with cobwebs grin
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Ehmmah588(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
David160:
Why does Reno Omokri hate obi so much? He has even gone as far as campaigning for Tinubu, defending APC and even advising APC.

He has said countless times that obi can't win the general election yet he keeps attacking him 24/7.. Even endangering his life by translating his interviews to Hausa in the hopes of sparking a Tribal conflict.

For me I think is just jealously... Reno deep down wishes that his preferred candidate Atiku of pdp had the kind of popularity obi had.

Why do u think Reno Omokri hates obi so much?

Okk,personally,I don't like commenting on things like these but I'll clear something out today,which can be cross checked anytime...Mr Reno Omokri doesn't really hate peter Obi as alledged.Rather,he hates Igbos for what they did to him and his people during the civil war...With the struggle for Biafra during Ojukwus time,the igbos used their numbers to intimidate their brothers in the south south(Rivers,Calabar,Delta,Bayelsa,etc)..They caused pain on so many families all in the name of "saboteurs"...In that regime/period,so many non igbos in the south south were killed mercilessly without trial all because they offended one biafran soldier.The others were put on a caricature trial and because they couldn't communicate in the preferred language (Igbo),to defend themselves,they were executed.

I'll use my state(Rivers state) as an example..My father and late grand mom told me that before the civil war,our community or LGA Okrika like many other communities,had various thick mangrove swamp forests.But they were all destroyed by Ipob all in the name of looking for saboteurs (inside swamp)...As a survival tactic,those from Rivers state decided to learn the language(Igbo) and inter marry with them so we wouldn't be wiped out...That's why till today,the average Rivers indigene either bears an Igbo name or speaks Igbo fluently.

This particular truthful revelation is the reason why the average southerner can never trust an Igbo man. ..Why do you think wike nearly wiped out the whole oyigbo community in 2020?? He didn't want Biafra infiltrating rivers state and repeating history again....
So you see that this Isn't even politically related
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by DeTruthh: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sonyboom765:
You are new here, your tears of wailing sorrow n agony go fresh pass that of others.

No wailing. Tinubu's position is 3rd in the coming election. Mark my words, you guys will be shocked. You think this election is APC primaries?
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by OdefaGirl(f): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
obembet:

U mean the one who enjoying benefit for 7 yrs +? Just cos another window is Open, he now realize that he was in Evil party? I don't even understand u man... Are u telling me that u didn't know that they are evil when u are governor under Thier umbrella for good 8 yrs, abi Kenneth Okonkwo who enjoying Buhari since 2015, is it now that they know that country is bad? Even when people why cry hardship 2019, he still encourage Igbos to support Buhari. Dear leave those talk abeg

Are we talking about Kenneth Okonkwo or our Presidential candidate?
Leave sentiments and tribalism aside.... We have 3 Major Presidential Candidates. The best amongst them still remains Peter Obi, no matter how you want to paint it, unless you wish to fall back to what I asked you to leave aside.
Mind you, Peter Obi didn't govern under PDP.
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Kingspin(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
kollinzgee:
The Nigerian elite don't want an igbo president,even Igbo elite don't want an Igbo president it will change a lot of things.
11 against 3
This is what Igbo race is facing in Nigeria.
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by IMASTEX: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
David160:
Why does Reno Omokri hate obi so much?

Short and simple answer below.
Jennifer663:
Who cares?

Meanwhile, is he a noun? Which means a name of animal, place or things?! A fugitive that can't vote. You're the one giving him undue attention.
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by obembet(f): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Are we talking about Kenneth Okonkwo or our Presidential candidate?
Leave sentiments and tribalism aside.... We have 3 Major Presidential Candidates. The best amongst them still remains Peter Obi, no matter how you want to paint it, unless you wish to fall back to what I asked you to leave aside.
Mind you, Peter Obi didn't govern under PDP.

I wish u good luck man. Vote your candidate.

May the best candidate win
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by OdefaGirl(f): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
obembet:

I wish u good luck man. Vote your candidate.

May the best candidate win

Thanks.... I pray we don't intentionally make another mistake we will regret. It's all about the interest of this nation. If the country stabilizes, a lot will change with us individually.
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by obembet(f): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Thanks.... I pray we don't intentionally make another mistake we will regret. It's all about the interest of this nation. If the country stabilizes, a lot will change with us individually.

Ur candidate is better to you while mine is better to me. No matter how I preach to u, u will never vote any candidate aside obi same as me. I will vote best candidate 2023, I pray he win
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by OdefaGirl(f): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
obembet:

Ur candidate is better to you while mine is better to me. No matter how I preach to u, u will never vote any candidate aside obi same as me. I will vote best candidate 2023, I pray he win

Be open minded..... It's not difficult to know. If you become open minded, take your time to listen to the 3 of them....not their spokespersons. Then you would make the right choice with conscience void of tribalism and hypocrisy.
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by ehsan55p: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
A lot of things which you failed to mention 1. Ndi developersA lot of things which you failed to mention 1. Ndi developers...
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Probably got paid. Who cares undecided
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by obembet(f): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Be open minded..... It's not difficult to know. If you become open minded, take your time to listen to the 3 of them....not their spokespersons. Then you would make the right choice with conscience void of tribalism and hypocrisy.

Am not interested.... When it even come to someone who is talking about Nigerians need is sowore
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by ItrendNaija(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
He’s for hire. Pay him to demarket your anyone he will do it for the right price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Laments High Cost Of Food / We Know The People Bombing Pipelines - AYIRI EMAMI / Wike Kissing His Wife At FIDA Award Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.