Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Have You Read Napoleon Jill's Think And Grow Rich? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Read Napoleon Jill's Think And Grow Rich? (152 Views)

WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This / Is There Any Relationship Between Sex And Success According To Napoleon Hill? / Read And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Read Napoleon Jill's Think And Grow Rich? by covenantson(m): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2022
If you have read Napoleon Hill's Think and grow rich, you must have come across the name - Andrew Carnegie.

According to what I learnt, Andrew Carnegie was one of the most successful business persons from the USA.

He got involved in steel production, and built his company, the Carnegie Steel Corporation into the largest steel manufacturing company in the world.

Anyway...this man - Andrew Carnegie wrote an essay known as the gospel of wealth and you can find it via Google.

In this essay, Mr Carnegie said...
The "master key to riches" is to be a solver of problems.

I read that yesterday and even though this wasn't new
information for me, it was as if an angel was ministering to me directly.

Think about it.

If you solve certain problems for people who have the money to pay you, you will never have to worry about money in your life.

What are problems?

They are the things people want to get rid of...

OR

The things people want to have more of in their lives.

E.g.

Things people want to get rid of:

- Body fat

- Diseases

- Any form of emotional or body pain

- Legal headaches

- The list is endless
How about the things people want to have or have more of those?

- Freedom

- Money

- Happiness

- Business success

- Children

- Jobs

- A spouse

Etc

The good thing about the world we live in today is...

Even if you are unable to come up with solutions to problems people want to pay for...

You can find someone who already has that solution and help them promote it in exchange for a commission.

The main point here is - if you have been reading my post for sometime now, you have absolutely no reason to struggle financially unless you just won't take action.
Anyway...I hope this helps.

If you are struggling financially and you are interested in becoming financially free, I can help. I tech interested people how to build wealth from the comfort of your home with your smartphone connected to internet. If you want to change your financial situation chat me up by clicking on the link below :
https:///n7ft0d
Let's meet and Celebrate together at the Top!!

(1) (Reply)

Movo Cash P2P | Moneylion Withdraw Virtual Mastercard | Exchange Bitcoin Or USDT / Mint �� Used HP Elitebook Book 840g3 Core I5 With @155k / How I Was Able To Scale Up From 60k-150k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.