Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- (978 Views)

Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go / Full Transcript Of Mahmood Yakubu's Speech Announcing New Election Dates / Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- by Naijap99us(f): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttz0MMT4Pug

The new election law under section 47 explained by Mike Igini- " An attempt to hack Edo, Anambra, Ekiti and Osun election failed "- Mike Igini.

Pay very close attention on how your PVC is authenticated on the polling stations.

Can we just try to be positive about this election.

Credit Arise TV.

2 Likes

Re: Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- by general111(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2022
But vote buying is easy
Re: Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2022
Agbodo man would feel like strangling Buhari for singing such law now he believes it's his turn grin grin grin

Modified

Some people below me are arguing that it could be manipulated.. Believe me if you sit down watch the interview you won't be engaging in such argument...

Even if you succeed in hacking/manipulating it Which is very very impossible , what of the duplicates ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- by Sammy07: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2022
There's nothing that can't be manipulated.

Or na village you Dey stay?
You talked of hacking in Ekiti and osun elections.

Do you honestly believe bvas can't be hacked

8 Likes

Re: Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- by Idiotseverywher: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sammy07:
There's nothing that can't be manipulated.

Or na village you Dey stay?
You talked of hacking in Ekiti and osun elections.

Do you honestly believe bvas can't be hacked
. What inec produce during the election Is' a dommy server whivh will be attacked by the hackers, the inec will likely guide inec real server with virus to attack, intimidate or to threaten hackers to secure their own again the handlers of inec server are not Nigerians and the server in not in Nigeria. Inec knows that the need get serious especially from guiding the BVAS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- by Lush100(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Anything can be manipulated.
Remember some people were buying members
Someone decided to buy delegates.
Even if the server is strong.
The person behind the original server can be bought.
The only way and authentic way to for confirmation of counting at each polling locations by observers, voters and the general voting stakeholders agents including the voting public b4 sending it.
So that unverified results can be questioned with what is on ground.
Aside that , forget server hacking.
So each polling unit must have observers especially polling units were high volume deceitful votes some from.
I'm talking about kano, kaduna and kastina that have land but no populace bar kano
Re: Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- by chimeee: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
I'm formal drug Lord turn political,I run my government like drug cartel, placing my loyalist in key positions to do my bidden, my followers are all zombies, nothing I ever said is true, but I made them believe me and make them call the truthful ones liers, I place them in chains and make them love their chains. Who am I ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- by aieromon(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lush100:

The only way and authentic way to for confirmation of counting at each polling locations by observers, voters and the general voting stakeholders agents including the voting public b4 sending it.
So that unverified results can be questioned with what is on ground.

This is done by INEC and you can view the results (duly signed Form 8A) by polling unit on a dedicated result viewing portal.

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng

Re: Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- by Lush100(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
aieromon:

This is done by INEC and you can view the results (duly signed Form 8A) by polling unit on a dedicated result viewing portal.

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng
I'm not talking about viewing results but ensuring election is not rigged st a polling location.
Re: Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- by aieromon(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lush100:
I'm not talking about viewing results but ensuring election is not rigged st a polling location.

The ballot papers are counted and tallied.
Polling unit officer enters result on Form 8A.
Polling agents of the various parties acknowledge result by signing.
Polling officer signs Form 8A which is then scanned and uploaded to the INEC server.

Quick question: have you voted before?
Re: Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Naijap99us:

The new election law under section 47 explained by Mike Igini- " An attempt to hack Edo, Anambra, Ekiti and Osun election failed "- Mike Igini.

Pay very close attention on how your PVC is authenticated on the polling stations.

Credit Arise TV.

Lalasticala Nlfpmod Nlfpmod Mynd44 seun
Re: Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- by Sanguine(f): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
This current president; he will never complete this tenure!

God's very hand will remove him and God's own choice of a president will take over... Very shortly!

Just watch!
Re: Rigging Is Tough Under The New Election Law- by Naijap99us(f): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Naijap99us:

Credit Arise TV.

Edit:

All of these people making uninformed and ridiculous arguments about hacking machines that has been tested and proven effective in Western democracies is funny Sha.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun To Host New Refinery Soon / “Nzogbu Nzogbu Politics”: Should Igbos Hid Soludo And Change Their Tactics? / Real Reason Obasanjo Didn't Choose Fellow Oduduwa Member, Bola Tinubu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.