Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Is Lagos The Only State In South West? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Lagos The Only State In South West? (1255 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Sleekcode: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2022
I really tire.... From what we've seen online it is only this Lagos the entire south west people talks about.

If you listen to them carefully... The only state in South west they have any reasonable thing to talk about is Lagos.

Are all Yoruba people from Lagos?

How come they don brag about other states like
..Ekiti or Ondo for example.

Is it that the rest of the states in South west are all slums or what?

For the past 10 months I haven't read anything or any news concerning other south west states.

Apart from Governor of Lagos I doubt if many people even know the names of other governors in south west

The whole of South west just th3 struggle Lagos like say na the only state for that land.

Nawaooo

10 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2022
Rabbish
Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Christistruth00: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2022
Lagos is 100% Yorubaland

It has been that way since before the 10 th Century when the Pre Oduduwa Ijebu Aborigines
were already there
The Awori took Possession Of Lagos Island And Mainland Lagos in the 13 th Century

Why would Yorubas not be glad of what their Ancestors did for them Centuries ago by recognising

taking Possession of and defending Fertile and Strategically important Areas for their posterity ?

To God be all the Glory

16 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Sleekcode: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2022
Jennifer663:
Rabbish

Ur left Nipples
Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Sleekcode: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2022
Christistruth00:
Lagos is 100% Yorubaland

It has been that way since before the 10 th Century when the Pre Oduduwa Ijebu Aborigines
were already there

I only ask one question.

Apart from Lagos which other state in South west is Brown roof free?

10 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Christistruth00: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

I only ask one question.

Even Ibadan your People are flooding there like People that are fleeing a War Zone

as long as they are loving and Peaceful there is no Problem

Are any other Ethnic groups Migrating to your Region ?

15 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Sammy07: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

I only ask one question.

Kindly mention a state in Nigeria that Is BROWN ROOF FREE

14 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by backtovillage: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Alaye we get Ogun state, Ibadan sef galant
Ondo state sef show face

1 Like

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Sleekcode: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

Even Ibadan your People are flooding there like People that are fleeing a War Zone

as long as they are loving and Peaceful there is no Problem

Are any other Ethnic groups Migrating to your Region ?

Our land is ours alone.

We'll always migrate to yours and cashout big time from your peoples pocket.

Then after goto our villages and build mansions.

Your lands are OUR ATM Machine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Sleekcode: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2022
Sammy07:

Kindly mention a state in Nigeria that Is BROWN ROOF FREE

All states are Brown roof free.

Apart from South West states

1 Like

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Christistruth00: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

Our land is ours alone.

We'll always migrate to yours and cashout big time from your peoples pocket.

Then after goto our villages and build mansions.

Your lands are OUR ATM Machine.

Your People are abandoning Your Homeland and your are here feeling Cool

Your Kids at Ibadan are fluent in Yoruba and can hardly speak a word of your Language

They don’t even remember the road to their Parents Villages anymore

If nobody told you you would think their are Ibadan indigenes

they are completely uninterested in ever visiting or going to the East

14 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Sleekcode: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

Your People are abandoning Your Homeland and your are here feeling Cool

Your Kids at Ibadan are fluent in Yoruba and can hardly speak a word of your Language

They don’t even remember the road to their Parents Villages anymore

neither are they interested in visiting the East

Hahaha

Come to the east this December and see my brothers spraying the monies we got from your land.

We spray it among ourselves and dance with our family members.

We even use money gun to spray the money

Then January we'll go back to your land

Allow you guys to go to your farms and Job places

Then you sell your crops and collect your salaries

Then you walk majestically to our shops we have positioned in every part of your land

Then you hand over your salaries and crop harvest money to us

While we give u any type of item we've imported from China

This is exactly how it works each day 24/7

3 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by christistruth01: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

Hahaha

Come to the east this December and see my brothers spraying the monies we got from your land.

Then you walk majestically to our shops we have positioned in every part of your land

Not these ones
There are so many SE people in Ibadan that don't remember the name of their fathers Village not to talk of the road leading there
The third Generation Igbos in Ibadan are the Worst they don't even remember their SE roots anymore they are not even interested

These ones don't go home at all because as far as they are Concerned Ibadan is their home,they and their Parents were born and raised in Ibadan

Many of them are already Married to the Locals anyway and have already gladly assimilating with the Local People

It is only the ones that still remember the Road back home that you see in the East in December

These ones always Celebrate December at Ibadan

13 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Sleekcode: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
christistruth01:

Not these ones
There are so many SE people in Ibadan that don't remember the name of their fathers Village not to talk of the road leading there
The third Generation Igbos in Ibadan are the Worst they don't even remember their SE roots anymore they are not even interested

These ones don't go home at all because as far as they are Concerned Ibadan is their home,they and their Parents were born and raised in Ibadan

Many of them are already Married to the Locals anyway and have already gladly assimilating with the Local People

It is only the ones that still remember the Road back home that you see in the East in December

These ones always Celebrate December at Ibadan

What's now your point?

Does that stop them from cashing out too?
undecided

Those ones are the main cashout kings and Queens we've planted in your land for Intel and sure update.

Those ones know the richest people in your land and will one day contests to be your traditional rulers since they've known your culture so well.

This is real

2 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Komu1048(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Similarly, is Ipob the only terrorist that kill in Nigeria?
Are Zombidients the only mentally unstable people on earth?

Is Hoebi the only lying presidential aspirant?

They only Av one thing in common. If you get it right, it will be better for u
Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Jnrprince1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:
I really tire.... From what we've seen online it is only this Lagos the entire south west people talks about.

If you listen to them carefully... The only state in South west they have any reasonable thing to talk about is Lagos.

For the past 10 months I haven't read anything or any news concerning other south west states.

Apart from Governor of Lagos I doubt if many people even know the names of other governors in south west

The whole of South west just th3 struggle Lagos like say na the only state for that land.

Nawaooo
Can you use your state to compare Lagos
Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by GoodLife4live: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

Nawaooo
Weytin concern u ?

4 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by GoodLife4live: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

All states are Brown roof free.

Apart from South West states

You want to details dis thread with your lies abi ?

Your land be brownroof republic.... Sey u know that ? Abi make I disgrace your ass here now... OSU lunatic

5 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Obamaofusa: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

Nawaooo
Wetin concern you,gbeborun?
Meanwhile,Ibadan is more developed than the entire SE.
Lobatan. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by GoodLife4live: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Make look for nyamiris trouble small

3 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Christistruth00: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

What's now your point?

Does that stop them from cashing out too?
undecided

Those ones are the main cashout kings and Queens we've planted in your land for Intel and sure update.

Those ones know the richest people in your land and will one day contests to be your traditional rulers since they've known your culture so well.

This is real

So you because you cannot see beyond money
You don’t understand that hordes of your People
In the SW are becoming completely Yorubanized

Well it is our gain and Your Own loss

10 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Maobichek: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

Hahaha

Good day, please stop this, all parts of Nigeria have something to contribute, it may be service, farming, business etc.

If one part is not functioning, the other parts would still be affected negatively, thank you.
Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

Hahaha

go read what you wrote again and see how foolish you are.
Meanwhile,you should be more worried about your people been yorubanized here.
Do you knw there are 3rd generations of igbos in Ibadan who don’t even knw the road to SE?
Yoruba name have been given to them all and they speak Yoruba language.it will shock you if you find out they are from Igbos extractions.
Keep coming to our land for business,it add positivity to our economy, It a win win for us as we colonized your ass

2 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Sleekcode: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
go read what you wrote again and see how foolish you are.
Meanwhile,you should be more worried about your people been yorubanized here.
Do you knw there are 3rd generations of igbos in Ibadan who don’t even knw the road to SE?
Yoruba name have been given to them all and they speak Yoruba language.it will shock you if you find out they are from Igbos extractions.
Keep coming to our land for business,it add positivity to our economy, It a win win for us as we colonized your ass

Wail all day Afonja Wail

We come to your land for cashout daily

Goto your farms and toil in the rain and sun...

Come to my shop I give u China product u give me your earnings.

Wail all day afonja Wail.
Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Sleekcode: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

So you because you cannot see beyond money
You don’t understand that hordes of your People
In the SW are becoming completely Yorubanized

Well it is our gain and Your Own loss

Yorubanized my azz

It's an advantage for them to know Igbo and still Know Yoruba

..it just make their own cashout easier.
Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by Christistruth00: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

Yorubanized my azz

It's an advantage for them to know Igbo and still Know Yoruba

..it just make their own cashout easier.

Kids who cannot speak a word of Igbo but are fluent In Yoruba ?

10 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by seeyounow: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2022

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by David160(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekcode:

Nawaooo

Minus Lagos largely developed by the federal government and Nigerians from oda regions you'll see that SW is actually a waste land.

There was a war in the SE and some parts of SS and yet they're better than the SW

Can Ekiti or Osun compete with Anambra or Enugu??
Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
David160:

Minus Lagos largely developed by the federal government and Nigerians from oda regions you'll see that SW is actually a waste land.

There was a war in the SE and some parts of SS and yet they're better than the SW

same waste land your men keep running to every single day.
Take a tour from agbaje to oje-beree-mokola-gbagi-ojoo-gate-ifeleye for Ibadan,nah omo Igbo full those slum.
Why can’t y’all stay in your paradise if SW is waste land

3 Likes

Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
David160:

stop that rubbish
Ibadan alone is more developed than the whole SE.
Fact
Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by David160(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
stop that rubbish Ibadan alone is more developed than the whole SE. Fact

Ibadan can't compete with Anambra
Re: Is Lagos The Only State In South West? by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
David160:

Ibadan can't compete with Anambra
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? / Idara Gold The Biafran Akwaibomite Was Brought To Court Today / Arise News Presidential Townhall Meeting - Guess Who Ran Away Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.