Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) (23871 Views)

Obaseki, Diri Visit Okowa In Owa-alero, Delta. / Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Emeka71(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
One fool here posted a topic about PDP not winning in Delta that Peter obi I the candidate supported in delta that he saw his large billboards in Agbor. I believe that o.p who created that thread now know how stupid he is. Zombidiot
I don't know of any other state but definitely PDP presidency shall win in Delta; forget the fake.
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by jerryforgood: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Emeka71:
I don't know of any other state but definitely PDP presidency shall win in Delta; forget the fake.
It Deltans that should analyse this issue. I live in delta, and for the gospel truth Delta would not vote Atiku. All those campaign are just formality. I'm telling you for a fact that Agbor youth are jobless and miserable under Okowa administration. They have shared good money and incentives round to bring it them together. Election day is a different story.
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Otunbakayce: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

I too know, trying to play divide and conquer,Ika people will vote massively for Okowa irrespective of the part of Ika land the voter hails from.
Na true! Keep deceiving yourself. You can only deceive yourself and outsiders.
Let okowa himself come and explain to us why he cited all projects in owa.
Agbor people will vote for obi over okowa.
I am also waiting for okowa to go to the eastern Igbo's and claim to be Igbo to them.
As for you, you can keep blabbing and fooling yourself.
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Emeka71(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
jerryforgood:

It Deltans that should analyse this issue. I live in delta, and for the gospel truth Delta would not vote Atiku. All those campaign are just formality. I'm telling you for a fact that Agbor youth are jobless and miserable under Okowa administration. They have shared good money and incentives round to bring it them together. Election day is a different story.
Though Okowa tried because he is doing economic empowerment of some Delta Youths to engage in SME (a bird at hand is worth more than 100 in the bush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice / Patience Jonathan's Visit To Ekiti State (Photos) / Professor Humphrey Nwosu's Account Of The Annulment Of The June 12 1993 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.