Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) (23851 Views)

Obaseki, Diri Visit Okowa In Owa-alero, Delta. / Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Chekwume16(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
This one na okowa village but obi will give him a run for his money even in his village. People are so unhappy with his performance

2 Likes

Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Bruno531(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
seunmsg:
But obituary supporters have been claiming that everybody in Delta state are supporting Peter Obi. One of them recently opened a thread to tell us that there is no single Atiku billboard in Agbor and as a result, Obi will win 99% of Delta votes. So, who are these guys marching for Atiku/ Okowa?
They will say that they paid them as usual grin
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Kingzeez10: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Iliveforever:
Obidients should keep doing as instructed; collect their money and still be obidient and yusful...

If you think this walk is organic, Reno omokri the womanizer will still attack Obi in few hours out of frustration.
Does this make any sense to you. Imagine getting paid peanuts to walk under the sun for a candidate you don't plan on voting. Na so una no get work?
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Does this make any sense to you. Imagine getting paid peanuts to walk under the sun for a candidate you don't plan on voting. Na so una no get work?

Since Tinubu and Atiku are desperate, taking their money and still vote for Peter Obi is the LESSON we’ve made up our mind to teach them.
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by piriton: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Your friends reach 2000?
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Owologbo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pandev:
zombiedients will not like this. If Obi gets up to 600,000 total votes then it's a miracle cheesy

You need sense.
It's a sure thing that Delta State being a PDP state, they will still hold ground and this doesn't affect Obidient movement in Delta State.

Lastly, keep your figures to yourself.
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by faceland: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
It would benefit the Igbos to support Atiku so they can easily approach him when he wins (by God Grace).

Don't cheat yourself and vote for someone that can not win.

1 Like

Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by faceland: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pandev:
zombiedients will not like this. If Obi gets up to 600,000 total votes then it's a miracle cheesy

Obi can get 2 million votes nation wide... From South South, South East and even Middle Belt... The problem is, someone would lose those 2 million votes.
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
All parties are testing the mic grin
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
I pity people still supporting this thief and arms smuggler. Tufiakwa to some people. Just look at how some foolish idiots are supporting a well known looter that bribed massively to get the presidential ticket. Nawa ooo
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by favour32(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Very scanty..
as far na Okowa place.
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by ponishah: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://twitter.com/alexgeneral/status/1578307265316020224?t=EY_ULOW2s-ZQiJGMEd2G_g&s=19
I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.

ponishah@yandex.com
https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by akeju900: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
You're making noise.Organic ko inorganic nii.Election is between Tinubu and Atiku.Obi would come fourth but if Kwankwaso later steps down for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Obi would come a distant third.You're making noise.Organic ko inorganic nii.Election is between Tinubu and Atiku.Obi would come fourth but if Kwankwaso later steps down for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Obi would come a distant third....
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by ponishah: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
RedScorpion:
Atiku Abubakar is Ready to Lead

Nigerians are ready for a New Nigeria that works.

Vote Atiku Abubakar for the Opportunity to make Nigeria Great Again...

I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.

ponishah@yandex.com
https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Jossibest(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
I'm from there but peter obi is my choice
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Consolation grin
Iliveforever:
Obidients should keep doing as instructed; collect their money and still be obidient and yusful...

If you think this walk is organic, Reno omokri the womanizer will still attack Obi in few hours out of frustration.
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Consolation grin

You can say it again without crying
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Kingzeez10: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Iliveforever:

Since Tinubu and Atiku are desperate, taking their money and still vote for Peter Obi is the LESSON we’ve made up our mind to teach them.
What lesson. They're chilling inside AC while you lots that claim to hate them are inside sun, just to earn peanut. Your loss
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kingzeez10:

What lesson. They're chilling inside AC while you lots that claim to hate them are inside sun, just to earn peanut. Your loss

Oh, you think everyone supporting Peter Obi is under sun?
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
frank14011991:
4teenblaq

I see you mentioned me!!!

I have seen the thread.. I saw the CROWD! Thank you!
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by frank14011991(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
4teenblaq:

I see you mentioned me!!!

I have seen the thread.. I saw the CROWD! Thank you!
what do you have to say? With this crowd do you still believe obi can win delta
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
frank14011991:
what do you have to say? With this crowd do you still believe obi can win delta

Bro, leave that crowd, I saw the so called "crowd". they just showed you what they want you to believe!

If you do care, come down to agbor here and ask people who they will vote for. Then you will know where all these people or crowd is coming from!
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by frank14011991(m): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2022
4teenblaq:

Bro, leave that crowd, I saw the so called "crowd". they just showed you what they want you to believe!

If you do care, come down to agbor here and ask people who they will vote for. Then you will know where all these people or crowd is coming from!
structure matters in politics, i see okowa winning by a slim margin
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 12:36am On Oct 08, 2022
frank14011991:
structure matters in politics, i see okowa winning by a slim margin

APC gather all these crowds but couldn't win OSUN STATE..

with all the structure of PDP in ekiti state, sdp was the runner up leaving PDP to a third position..

Oga, after 2023 election una go see another syllable of politics!!

Everything is structure; rigging is structure, vote buying is structure, ward is structure, PEOPLE are structure.

With out people, every other structure can't stand...

Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Otunbakayce: 12:47am On Oct 08, 2022
This are not agbor youths, they are from owa. Okowa home town. Please always be specific agbor and owa isn't the same.
Agbor youths will never march for okowa.
Check the direction of the match they were all coming from owa side.
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by DLuciano: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Animal take your lunacy away from my mentions.
your faather if at all you know him is a lunatic!
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by ObamaMessi: 1:02am On Oct 08, 2022
DLuciano:
your faather if at all you know him is a lunatic!
Your father, if at all exists, is a pig.
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by olibeans: 4:47am On Oct 08, 2022
Very hungry and misguided youths.
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by DLuciano: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Your father, if at all exists, is a pig.
you don't even reason normal, son of an imbecilic parents!
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Ikamandoncome: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2022
Ni Ika rimma
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by Ikamandoncome: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Otunbakayce:
This are not agbor youths, they are from owa. Okowa home town. Please always be specific agbor and owa isn't the same.
Agbor youths will never march for okowa.
Check the direction of the match they were all coming from owa side.

I too know, trying to play divide and conquer,Ika people will vote massively for Okowa irrespective of the part of Ika land the voter hails from.
Re: Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) by lukency(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2022
Jostoman:
that is why it is called democracy, Obidient supporters are not desperate like you people that are attacking Peter Obi supporters that hold ordinary labour party banner.
You are far more desperate, insulting people up and down not knowing that you are demarketing your bad product.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions / Nigerian Army Reacts To Amnesty Report Of Army Killing 17 IPOB/MASSOB Youths / Zahra Buhari Changes Name On Social Media, Celebrates 1 Month In Marriage (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.