Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice (23600 Views)

2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Shine Ya Eye Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Yamanibull: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please I need someone to hook me up with a place(room) around the mainland where I can be pay for a monthl. I'm staying for just 3 weeks but willing to pay for a month just incase. it's very urgent.Thanks
Whatsapp or call: 08038476209
Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by cyndy1000(f): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
When you are loved, you are loved people will always show it you. Phyna topping the charts is a clear example.
Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Earlystar698(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
G
Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by YangaBabe: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Not surprising Phyna had always topped the charts. Seems anything she touches turns to gold, reminds me of the discounts you can get on all Oraimo products when you use her discount code to make purchases.

Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Ishola87(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
LawMan44:
wink

Someone already stole the show and took the prize.

It's her time; waiting for the days I will be free from worries, depression and anxiety; it's a long time coming. Can't wait for my name to be etched in gold . I'm losing steam.
Amen
Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Buhari4sale: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
I wan fvck Aisha buhari. Just think about it, How would it be if you have our first lady spreading her legs so wide for you as a complete man grin.. just imagine. And if God wan suffer the puna, make it be ipob guy cheesy
Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Yamanibull: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please I need someone to hook me up with a place(room) around the mainland where I can pay for a month. I'm staying for just 3 weeks but willing to pay for a month just incase. it's very urgent.Thanks
Whatsapp or call: 08038476209
Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by AsawanaDgreat: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
We are waiting
Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
What are we supposed to use this for
Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by DemgadTinko: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
ExtremeDot:
So Adekunle been get weight pass Groovy, Bella and Hermes right from the beginning.

That's a shocker for me.

Of course, his voice is the selling point
Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by phemmyfour: 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Level Up Votes – BBNaija

Big Brother Naija Level Up Season 7 had eight rounds of Voting. Here’s how Nominated Housemates fared during each round.

https://www.dstv.com/africamagic/en-ng/show/big-brother-naija/season/7/news/level-up-votes-bbnaija/news
Not a flawless victory when compared to laycon n white money season.

Level up season was actually a level down compared to previous seasons. They lowered the standard
Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by simplesearch: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Useless program produced by ungodly hell bound youths who think they are smart and wiser than their maker. They choose to worship Satan (a creature) as their big brother, while holding the creator who is blessed forever in disdain.

Romans 1:21-26, 28-32 (KJV) Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

2 Peter 2:14-15, 17, 19 (KJV) Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Kennytopp55(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Phyna
Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Realfrankie(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Flamethehussler:
You go use your money vote for person wey no no you to collect 100Mil when u no get upto 1mil for account
No be juju be that

Na it make some of una no the go far for life because of some wicked mentality
Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Eyanbahose: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Omo. This phyna try sha. No wonder Oraimo recognized her

Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by dadabashua1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Flamethehussler:
You go use your money vote for person wey no no you to collect 100Mil when u no get upto 1mil for account
No be juju be that
madness no pass that one my brother...smh .

1 Like

Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by meobizy(f): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
For a season which no one was sure of a winner even on the final day, bandwagoners or whatever people call them had Phyna’s back from day one.
Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Kobicove(m): 1:37am On Oct 08, 2022
Donsoby:
Phyna Ijeoma this is your year, who God bless, no man can cause curse.........Enjoy

Fixed! grin
Re: 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice by Wwwq: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

"93 Days" Premiere At The House On The Rock Church: Amaechi, Joke Silva Attend / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer For "A Naija Christmas" (Video) / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.