Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi (64326 Views)

Alex Otti Bows Severally, Cleans His Hand Before Shaking Tinubu (Video) / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by Dcaliphate(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2022
dafeoroyo:

Yes ,best fit but not 2023,he should wait for his time
So where you're from there is a time we must wait for to make things right even while people are suffering and dying. Your head must be paining you.
Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by alamoht(m): 6:15am On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=KingKO22 post=117351142]Who is Bitter Obituary to shake Jagaban ?

Ordinary 3rd class dullard of IPOB republic

He can't even match the likes of Ambode let alone Fashola.

Tinubu is his master in all ramifications

Indeed�
Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by Xerxes75: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2022
Is him, he did this same greetings to Gauis Obaseki at Sheraton hotel Ikeja. I was there my self
Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by jamace(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2022
ipobarethieves:
grin The popular/renowned OBI HIM TU LIE can change from a lizard to Croc.A man that told us nah one wristwatch/shoe him get can deceive his gullible/confused PIGS.

And Tinubu urchins told us that Tinubu got first class degree, meanwhile na only diploma Tinubu do o. grin Tinubu urchins can sell stone in place of agege bread to the unlightened.

My people, be ware of the lies of Tinubu urchins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.