Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) (19019 Views)

Itel Launches S23 With 16GB RAM And Color Changing Technology / Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel / Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by iezeiyida(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2022
Though Samsung products are fragile and should be protected from damage, but I love and prefer them, especially the S-series, to iPhones because the features and service is mind-blowing. iPhones of same range are more costly but they are great. Check out Xiamao Redmi Note 11s for cheaper price of 161k only. Xiamao Redmis and Oppo, are good too
bukky1994:
but iPhone sales for same amount, I think, I can get iPhone for same price
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by Chasssy: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2022
I pity person wey go buy this phone...the one way I buy ...I still dey cry grin
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by limitless777(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
jubrilcastle:

Google pixel, Asus ROG phone, one plus, honor, phone plenty oga

I perfectly agree with your opinionated opinion Bro. It's warri ris your OPINION.
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by limitless777(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anndrew:
hmm..motorolla,Sony Ericsson,httc,..try any of this..

Try Samsung then thank me later.
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by Bherie22(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Even the owner of ITEL is using IPHONE
...Omo diz life no balance...
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by Anndrew(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
limitless777:

Try Samsung then thank me later.
guy shun..am a Samsung fan..I have use,Samsung galaxy tab 2,galaxy edition note 2014,galaxy prime plus,galaxy a12..
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by chapwiz(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
money121:
Seen

And the ambassador using Iphone

No be juju be that
Do you blame the ambassador or the so called marketers that chooses to use a celebrity as an ambassador.?
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by money121(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
chapwiz:
Do you blame the ambassador or the so called marketers that chooses to use a celebrity as an ambassador.?
Both of them are mumu grin grin
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
iezeiyida:
Though Samsung products are fragile and should be protected from damage, but I love and prefer them, especially the S-series, to iPhones because the features and service is mind-blowing. iPhones of same range are more costly but they are great. Check out Xiamao Redmi Note 11s for cheaper price of 161k only. Xiamao Redmis and Oppo, are good too
hmm but these products are unknown, can I get any part of it when it's damaged?
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
smith946:
Lol, the A22 lags and gets hot a lot.. At least they would had use a Helio P35, that's a decent entry level soc...

I understand you, what I'm saying is that the chipset they'll use will not even be up to the level of A22
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
bukky1994:
you don't know them doesn't make them unknown, they widely used and repaired too.
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Determinedbobo:
I like itel phones. Got one in 2018 and is still serving me, I'll always go for itel anyday, anytime. Bleep haters
You don't sound smart,
you've clearly showed your level both in material things and upstairs too.

you will always go for a phone that can't take 4k videos?
a phone that can't use a minimum of 2ghz speed processor?
a phone that can't use at least an 8nm process chip?
a phone that can't boast of quality build?
a phone that incapable of dualband WiFi/Bluetooth?

I'm tempted to ask, what do you use a smartphone for?

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Taigaban:
I have been using itel phone for the past one year and have had no issue. What really is your point?
What and what do you use it for?
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anndrew:
hmm..motorolla,Sony Ericsson,httc,..try any of this..
Sony Ericsson, Httc is dead.
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by smith946: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

I understand you, what I'm saying is that the chipset they'll use will not even be up to the level of A22
Lol, Vawulence everywhere!!
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

you don't know them doesn't make them unknown, they widely used and repaired too.
OK, my intention is to get two phones at once
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by iezeiyida(m): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
qtz
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by iezeiyida(m): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Yes. You can.

They can be repaired in many cities in Nigeria when it's damaged. If it's Samsung, you can send it to their office in Lagos because the cost of repairing it there'll be cheaper.
bukky1994:
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2022
iezeiyida:
Yes. You can.

They can be repaired in many cities in Nigeria when it's damaged. If it's Samsung, you can send it to their office in Lagos because the cost of repairing it there'll be cheaper.
really? But i think s series aren't available esp. On jumia now
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

I will try, what about their picture quality
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:26am On Oct 10, 2022
bukky1994:
I will try, what about their picture quality
depending on the model you purchase,
their note devices have a very good picture quality,
like the note 10/S/pro Note 11 or the Poco series.
Re: Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

depending on the model you purchase,
their note devices have a very good picture quality,
like the note 10/S/pro Note 11 or the Poco series.
OK thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do We Really Need 6GB Of RAM On Our Smartphones? / Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review / My Phone Battery Now Drains Too Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.