Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval (14939 Views)

Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East / Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval / Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by hohafrank(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
This man is really a frustrated jobless attention seeker.
How?
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by PecE2Make: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
PdP must not also used public schools.
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by newisd75: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
when I look at wike, I can now understand y people are on his side, he's a motivational speaker & a lion 4 ss

1 Like

Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by Megabig: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
I don’t like tyranny
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by Starhearts: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
I just too like WIKE

1 Like

Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by CheapHomes1: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Obainomilano:
...not ncks things didn't go his way because things didn't go the right way...stop hiding the truth...a Fulani man should not rule another 4 years so atiku is automatically out of the race .......

How is atiku automatically out of the race?

What's wrong if another Fulani man rules for another 4years?
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by CheapHomes1: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
newisd75:
when I look at wike, I can now understand y people are on his side, he's a motivational speaker & a lion 4 ss

Which people are on his side and how are they on his side?

How is a motivational speaker and lion?
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by mrksquare: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/07/wike-bars-usage-of-public-schools-for-political-rallies-without-approval/

The drunkard said he is on ground. Yet is using RISAA to remove peoples campaign bill board. Dawari George bill board was brought down a week ago. Yet every corner of the state is replete with Sim's billboard.

You see this election, any how Wike want am e go see am.

PDP is on ground and why prevent other aspirants from using same facilities you freely used during Amaechi's time as governor.
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by gabbasin: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Na 7 months remain, the gra gra go soon come to an end
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by hotseat: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
At this rate, Hitler Wike's approval ratings even in Southern Nigeria has dropped and would continue to drop in the twilight of his administration.

He has not been able to manage the defeat he suffered at the PDP presidential primary election and now appears to be going mentally deranged.

Those closed to him had better watch him carefully lest he runs amuck and heads straight to the market square!

He is now like a bull in a china shop and extreme precaution is therefore needed when dealing with him.

Riverians!

Una dey hear so?

No talk say I no warn you o!
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by Vado(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
This man is really a frustrated jobless attention seeker.

But using school grounds for such is despicable in the first place. I saw a news the other day about politicians using a school grounds during school hours. Isn't that distracting for a learning environment?

1 Like

Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by newisd75: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which people are on his side and how are they on his side?

How is a motivational speaker and lion?
wike is motivational because he encourage pdp members in 2015 to prevent nigeria from becoming a 1 party state. he's like a lion who has no fear, u can see d past & present pdp governors who are on his side

1 Like

Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by arantess: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
cyril10:
Fighting against his party flag bearer because things didn't go his own way.
hes a very petty sore loser

1 Like

Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by Mrfixitt(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
haslaw:
Wike is just destroying Atuku upandan

Wike and Peter Obi are codedly working for Tinubu.
Ode, Tinubu is a vagabond that must not near Aso villa

1 Like

Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by Elidrisy20: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Na who talk sense into wike?
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
see stupid question from a scavenger.
haslaw:

Please what section of the constitution is that.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by CheapHomes1: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
newisd75:

wike is motivational because he encourage pdp members in 2015 to prevent nigeria from becoming a 1 party state. he's like a lion who has no fear, u can see d past & present pdp governors who are on his side

Which past and present PDP governors are on his side?

How did he encourage PDP members in 2015? How did that prevent Nigeria from becoming a one party state?
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by CheapHomes1: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
haslaw:
[/b].

How is he doing that
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by mastermaestro(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wrakeim:
I see nothing bad in this;this is to safeguard public property.

Politics aside, it's a proactive step that any sensible state government should ordinarily take during electioneering period. Most political rallies leave public grounds trashed, and sometimes vital facilities are badly damaged. Nobody takes responsibility afterwards.

This will force political campaign managers at least in Rivers state to treat public meeting places with decency. Whatever he has against PDP or Atiku means nothing to me. This step right here deserves replication across the federation.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by haslaw(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How is he doing that

Isn't it obvious?

The SS and SE have always been Atiku's stronghold because those are PDP enclaves.

Peter Obi took some PDP people to LP whole Wike is destroying PDP from the inside in Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by CheapHomes1: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
haslaw:

Isn't it obvious?

The SS and SE have always been Atiku's stronghold because those are PDP enclaves.

Peter Obi took some PDP people to LP whole Wike is destroying PDP from the inside in Rivers state

How does that show that "Wike is just destroying Atuku upandan"?
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Can you forget about the prejudices against the messenger and reason the logic of his statement.

Public schools ordinarily shouldn't be used for political rallies, the government granting the concession with the caveat of getting approval should be applauded by right thinking people.

Are you sure public schools should not be used for rallies? Maybe because of the volatile nature of our political culture. But in some societies, even presidential debates are held in university campuses
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by haslaw(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How does that show that "Wike is just destroying Atuku upandan"?

If you didn't gerrit, then forget abourrit.

NB: I'm neither for Tinubu not Atiku
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by CheapHomes1: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
haslaw:

If you didn't gerrit, then forget abourrit.

There's nothing you have said that is to be gotten
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by Babaken(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
For Atiku mind e go be like this man na really mad man.
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
haslaw:

Wike and Peter Obi are codedly working for Tinubu.

Keep kwayet there,who is thivefnubu
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by drmuchin: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
The Battle Line is drawn
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by haslaw(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Keep kwayet there,who is thivefnubu

That man that causes IPOB CARNNIBALS to have high BP
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by PecE2Make: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2022
Smaller parties in the state will be badly affected. Imagine paying 5M on each gathering.
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by newisd75: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which past and present PDP governors are on his side?

How did he encourage PDP members in 2015? How did that prevent Nigeria from becoming a one party state?
if every pdp governor had defected 2 apc, den apc will have solidify its structure all over nigeria, u will not even here of peter obi. donald duke, governor of oyo, enugu etc are e.g of pdp members on his side
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2022
haslaw:

That man that causes IPOB CARNNIBALS to have high BP

Well I don't know Ipob and don't care for them.what i know is that this criminal will only rule over South West alone.
Re: Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval by CheapHomes1: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2022
newisd75:

if every pdp governor had defected 2 apc, den apc will have solidify its structure all over nigeria, u will not even here of peter obi. donald duke, governor of oyo, enugu etc are e.g of pdp members on his side
What has peter obi got to do with the discussion? Was there any time I previously mentioned him to you?

Duke, gov of Oyo and Enugu...that's just 3 people. Are those the past and present PDP governors that are on his side?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria, Poorly Managed For Eight Years – Obasanjo / 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Gov Lalong – APC / Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.