Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters (12648 Views)

Chinese Ambassador Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Campaign Headquarters (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by BigBashiru: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
N3TRAL:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0vekYDcyXwJSGf2dHLj2C69k1RTuWKvcyZ9Z7D8zupjVadAJbvUs4WAzAHcdNm1d4l&id=100069111404011&sfnsn=scwspmo

European savages go away!! And tell France to get its dirty hands off African countries while at it!

Poor western countries playing big brother to the Africans that civilized them...

Today many Nigerians look up to the Western Europeans....why? Because they ERASED our pre-colonial history....just the same way they erased the history of the native americans and native Canadians and exterminated them.

Wetin concern EU concern our presidential candidates??
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by plaindealer: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Incoming VP is already doing the VP thing, holding it down for the incoming Presido.

Good one.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by chloedogie(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bontafa:

The person when all of una dey kill una self for dey one hospital dey fix e leaking yansh

If that second part of your picture is being put around the abdomen then your ancestors wasted money sending you to school. Some of you are just worse than my uneducated great grandmother in the village. Like it or hate it, that man is your next president. Worst you can do is to relocate to Israel. You shouted more than that and Buhari ruled you for 8 years. Until una get sense ordinary senate president or sgf una no go get.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by Bontafa: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
chloedogie:

If that second part of your picture is being put around the abdomen then your ancestors wasted money sending you to school. Some of you are just worse than my uneducated great grandmother in the village. Like it or hate it, that man is your next president. Worst you can do is to relocate to Israel. You shouted more than that and Buhari ruled you for 8 years. Until una get sense ordinary senate president or sgf una no go get.

Hopeless urchin

Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by VTJN(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Cyntie55:
In a sane country, Drug lord Tinubu and terrorist shattima would not even think of declaring for president.

My Affliction not arise the second time. Nigerians let us get it right by voting in Peter Obi.
Tinubu is your next president Nwanne

The handwriting is boldly written on the wall

He has gone to the the UK to negotiate his presidency
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
I love and respect Obi, but let's be honest. Unless Obi throws his weight behind Atiku the Fulani man ( who is one of the members of the Past-Their-Time generation behind Nigeria's present backwardness) at the dying minute, this election is between Atiku and Tinubu
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
everyone don dey trip the INCOMING
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

European savages go away!! And tell France to get its dirty hands off African countries while at it!

Poor western countries playing big brother to the Africans that civilized them...

Today many Nigerians look up to the Western Europeans....why? Because they ERASED our pre-colonial history....just the same way they erased the history of the native americans and native Canadians and exterminated them.

Wetin concern EU concern our presidential candidates??

Savages? Guy, while their own ancestors were building Cathedrals and Magnificent Monuments as early as the 13th century, our own ancestors were living in thatched houses with mud walls.
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waiting for tomorrow when Obi will fly to EU to go make himself relevant
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by BigBashiru: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
bobazuka:

Savages? Guy, while their own ancestors were building Cathedrals and Magnificent Monuments as early as the 13th century, our own ancestors were living in thatched houses with mud walls.

That is history according to the colonialists.... teaching a false history is all part of their colonial strategy... who taught you what you just typed?? It's an educational system installed by the British in Nigeria as well as western media.....when the British went to colonize Canada around 1870, the first Canadian English prime Minister Mr Mcdonald declared the natives (metis, inuit and Algonquin, Mohawks etc) - "savages"....who needed to be civilized - I won't go into detail as it will be too long to type....unfortunately the natives didn't survive their history was erased and they were exterminated that's why you hardly hear about these tribes anymore....

Then they came down to Africa to run the same script.... they declared the native Nigerians and Africans "savages" living in "mud huts".... and in Congo they killed 20million in an attempt to exterminate them similar to Namibia where millions were exterminated.... fortunately the Nigerians and Africans hv survived it temporarily....

Colonization has three parts: genocide, erase history by telling false histories like you hv just told and renaming cities then final part is bring in white settlers.

Africa had a long prosperous history....u quote 13tg century.... mali was already more prosperous than the entire western europe combined as of the 12th century....
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by justparamount(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Corridon:
Paying for visits doesn't win election.

To Obi supporters, any support given to other candidates aside their lying machine of a candidate was paid for. They have been so immersed in lies that they think everybody is like them. Cry today cry forevermore .

BAT 2023
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by Quodseverismete: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
omenka:
cool

In my village too, and those of my extended relatives.

Goan kill some Sabo Igwes if that hurts you so bad. Jagaban is our next president. If you ipob terrorists are desirous of Pandora, you could make him the president of Biafra republic. We couldn't care less.

I was thinking it's Buhari you were supporting. How long will you continue to be internet warrior for this who do not care about you.

Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by tyinfinity: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Obi was begging to enter EU office but the messengers turn him down.obituary later took picture with the building
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

That is history according to the colonialists.... teaching a false history is all part of their colonial strategy... who taught you what you just typed?? It's an educational system installed by the British in Nigeria as well as western media.....when the British went to colonize Canada around 1870, the first Canadian English prime Minister Mr Mcdonald declared the natives (metis, inuit and Algonquin, Mohawks etc) - "savages"....who needed to be civilized - I won't go into detail as it will be too long to type....unfortunately the natives didn't survive their history was erased and they were exterminated that's why you hardly hear about these tribes anymore....

Then they came down to Africa to run the same script.... they declared the native Nigerians and Africans "savages" living in "mud huts".... and in Congo they killed 20million in an attempt to exterminate them similar to Namibia where millions were exterminated.... fortunately the Nigerians and Africans hv survived it temporarily....

Colonization has three parts: genocide, erase history by telling false histories like you hv just told then final part is bring in white settlers.

Africa had a long prosperous history....u quote 13tg century.... mali was already more prosperous than the entire western europe combined as of the 12th century....

Okay, name a single part of Sub Saharan Africa apart from Zanzibar, the Swahili Coast, the Sukur Settlements in Eastern Adamawa, and Great Zimbabwe where prior to the 19th century, Native Africans built houses that incorporated stone walls and slate or non-thatched roofs. Go ahead, I'm listening.
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by BigBashiru: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
bobazuka:

Okay, name a single part of Sub Saharan Africa apart from Zanzibar, the Swahili Coast, the Sukur Settlements in Notheastern Adamawa, and Great Zimbabwe where prior to the 19th century (pre 1800), native houses incorporated stone walls and slate or non-thatched roofs. Go ahead, I'm listening.

I don't want to enter a long argument with you as no one wins those arguments....I forwarded our conversation to a friend well versed in African history and she said:

"Great job of educating this person; hopefully, he is not too far indoctrinated that he can't receive."

I hope so for you too....

In coastal regions ppl build with bamboo (you enjoy the breeze too) no need for stone....with stone you experience more unnecessary heat.... bamboo and mud suits our climate....in fact cement of today is a derivative of mud. Europeans use dry wall to build and very little cement as it suits their climate more.....
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

I don't want to enter a long argument with you as no one wins those arguments....I forwarded our conversation to a friend well versed in African history and she said:

"Great job of educating this person; hopefully, he is not too far indoctrinated that he can't receive."

I hope so for you too....

In coastal regions ppl build with bamboo no need for stone....with stone you experience more unnecessary heat.... bamboo and mud suits our climate....in fact cement of today is a derivative of mud and Europeans use dry wall and very little cement

Okay, in that case what of in High Elevation areas like the Guinean Highlands in Guinea (& portions of Sierria Leone & Liberia), the Mambilla Plateau in Taraba, the Jos Plateau in Jos, and the So-Called 'White Highlands' of Kenya where stone is plentiful and the weather is extremely cold (especially at night where their temperatures frequently drop to single digits), how come even they built using mud?

I'm not arguing with you (and infact you're actually correct) that portions of SS Africa ( primarily and almost exclusively the Muslim portions: the Hausa States, the Mali/Songhay Empires, the Karnem-Bornu Empire, the Swahili Coast, etc) were relatively advanced, but let's not romanticize them into 'Wakanda'. Compared to the Asian, European, and even Native South American States (Inca Empire to use one example) of the time, they were not very impressive
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by Uptownerd: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by haybhi1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Cyntie55:
In a sane country, Drug lord Tinubu and terrorist shattima would not even think of declaring for president.
My Affliction not arise the second time. Nigerians let us get it right by voting in Peter Obi.
But nne you con fine pass this kain body language wey you dey give na.

Biko Cynthia, o set lomo sha, je ka fo na... make we just do inter-party date or its sort.

I mean what's up, you look sheen. We can put our political views aside and communicate, you know. After all na why we be humans be that. smiley wink
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by BigBashiru: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
bobazuka:

Okay, in that case what of in high elevation areas like the the Guinean Highlands in Guinea & portions of Sierria Leone & Liberia, the Mambilla Plateau in Taraba, the Jos Plateau in Jos, the So-Called White Highlands of Kenya where stone is plentiful and the wealther is cold, how come even they built using mud?

I'm not arguing with you that portions of SS Africa ( primarily Muslim West Africa: the Hausa States, the Mali/Songhay Empires, the Swahili Coast, etc) were relatively advanced, but let's not romanticize them into 'Wakanda'. Compared to the Asian, European, and even Native South American States (Inca Empire to use one example) of the time, they were not very impressive

You are one of those that have been far indoctrinated and in that case, I cannot help you...

The final point is that the western european savages cannot give what they dont hv. Limestone is found in Africa not in western europe... so we invented stone....

But I cannot help you since you are far gone. Believe what you want to believe but dont infect the rest of us....

I hv given you a great revelation that the mud hut/ savages script was used across north american natives - thats a huge revelation I received becos I have travelled to those places.... despite this great piece of evidence, you still choose to believe lies... I cant help you.

Nairaland is not a place for convincing those who dont know their history.... and there are african philosophers greater than Plato and Aristotle (topic for another day), but it takes an open mind to receive....
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

You are one of those that have been far indoctrinated and in that case, I cannot help you...

The final point is that the western european savages cannot give what they dont hv. Limestone is found in Africa not in western europe... so we invented stone....

But I cannot help you since you are far gone. Believe what you want to believe dont infect the rest of us....

I hv given you a great revelation that the mud hut/ savages script was used across north american natives - thats a huge revelation I received becos I have travelled to those places.... despite this great piece of evidence, you still choose to believe lies... I cant help you.

Nairaland is not a place for convincing those who dont know their history.... and there are african philosophers greater than Plato and Aristotle (topic for another day), but it takes an open mind to receive....

Lol. I asked you extremely simple questions, you couldn't answer, instead you're claiming indoctrination. I rest my case. I don't even know which one is this 'savages script' that you say you came across on your travels. And since you say we 'invented stone' ( as in 'invented' stone), I don't have anything more to say.
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by BigBashiru: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
bobazuka:

Lol. I asked you extremely simple questions, you couldn't answer, instead you're claiming indoctrination. I rest my case. I don't even know which one is this 'savages script' that you say you came across on your 'travels'. And since you say we 'invented stone' ( as in 'invented' stone), I don't have anything more to say.

The savages script:
1. Africa was completely dark, in complete and utter darkness.
2. Africans were living in mud huts and highly uncivilized.
3. Explorers (code name for colonialists) came and civilized the savages, taught them how to read and write, helped them see and extract the minerals beneath the earths surface.
4. Showed them light overall....

Thats the savages script - it was used on Australia natives, New Zealand natives, Canada natives and USA natives...

The colonialists rename towns and cities to names like Forcados (Delta State),Victoria Island (after queen of england), lagos, East London (South Africa) - so that subsequent generations will not know those places had a history prior to being renamed... New York in America is an english colony...named after York in England...
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by Nijablast: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
The incoming president and vice are been visited everyday whereas obi is visiting church and people with no electoral value.
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by MeineMutter: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Corridon:
Paying for visits doesn't win election.

But visiting Harvard, Oxford, UN, UNESCO etc wins election. Double standard. Alabosi gbogbo.
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by jerk: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
bobazuka:
I love and respect Obi, but let's be honest. Unless Obi throws his weight behind Atiku the Fulani man ( who is one of the members of the Past-Their-Time generation behind Nigeria's present backwardness) at the dying minute, this election is between Atiku and Tinubu
you don't have any respect for him, just close ur mouth
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by Crvrider: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
lastmessenger:
They visited shettima and LAlong. Is tinubu the placeholder for shettima

These people don't just know who they are supporting. Let the rest of us just sit back and enjoy the show.
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by olaoye15(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Truly, it is the turn of BAT. There are indicators everywhere that he is going to come out victorious come 2023.
Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by ImperialYoruba: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
What is going on?

When are these foreign delegates and investors coming to visit us at Peter Obi Campaign Hqs?

What does Obi need to do to get these people come visit him? Why only Tinubu now?

1 Like

Re: EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
jerk:
you don't have any respect for him, just close ur month.

Okay, my 'month' is closed. Should I close my week as well?

We tell you imbeciles to read before you post, but you blithering idiots simply refuse to make the slightest use of the minuscule excuse for a brain that Nature managed to pass on to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Origin Of Nigeria [video] / Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC / How Splitting Of Ministries Left Workers In Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.