Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return (1226 Views)

Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Filing Within 72hrs / Benefits Of Registering Your Company With The Corporate Affairs Commission / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by infosoftlife: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Secrets about your current business's INACTIVE status on CAC Registry!

Don't waste money on visa appointments!! Don't lose that government contract!!! Yes!! This can happen when you do not file annual returns.

An annual return is not the profit your company made in a year; it is not a financial document but a yearly statement by an ACTIVE registered business. Every registered business must file annual returns yearly.

If you don't comply, CAC will assume your business is no longer active and delist it from its register if left for long.

CAC is quietly piling your debt, and you will pay all fees to date with a late penalty fee when you want to apply for a visa at the embassy, apply for a loan, increase your shares, upgrade your business to a company (Post CAC Incorporation) or even get a government contract.

The annual returns deadline for business name and company is the 30th of June every year. Failure to pay before this date attracts a penalty of N5,000. Annual returns for business name is N3,000 yearly For LTD-N5,000 for Incorporated trustees-N5,000 yearly. Your Business Status might be showing INACTIVE on the CAC registry (search. cac gov.ng) because your agent did not tell you this, but now you know.

Don't wait to accrue a late penalty fee.

Please send us a message on WhatsApp Now at 09083841210 or info@softlifeconsult.com

PS: Don't send anyone money claiming to be from Softlife Consult.

All Payments must be made to our

Corporate Account with GTB with Account Name: Softlifeย Consult
Always check the account name.

Whoever is filing should do a live video call, show you your account with CAC, and show you your dashboard.

Only an accredited agent can do this (Lawyer, Chartered Secretary, Chartered Accountant).

You don't have to run tikitaka to do this.

We are here to help you! File your annual return now!!!

You should get an ACKNOWLEDGMENT letter from CAC after filing the annual return. This should be kept safe for future reference.

2 Likes

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
What's your fee?
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by infosoftlife: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
topcatking:
What's your fee?
Kindly send a message to get an exact quotation.
The fee varies on the job required.
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2022
infosoftlife:

Kindly send a message to get an exact quotation.
The fee varies on the job required.

Alright . Will do

1 Like

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by itoski(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2022
Trusted!
I have used their service, and I recommend them because they deliver on schedule.
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by smatadex(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2022
Softlife is reliable and trustworthy, his services is way cheaper and better than others out here. He helped me fix my inactive business to active in less than 5 days, while others charged me times 2 of what he charged me. I am not marketing for him, just stating fact and dropping good reviews for him. You guys can try him as well.

1 Like

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by infosoftlife: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
Need help to file your annual returns with CAC?

Please send us a message on WhatsApp @ 09083841210, 08032081370...

We can be trusted...

[code][/code]cac

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by micxwell(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
I'm at a loss for words, but let me simply express this: If you desire peace of mind, consider engaging SOFTLIFE CONSULT. They handled my CAC annual returns filing and provided frequent updates after I made payments. I truly appreciate their service.

1 Like

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by infosoftlife: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
micxwell:
I'm at a loss for words, but let me simply express this: If you desire peace of mind, consider engaging SOFTLIFE CONSULT. They handled my CAC annual returns filing and provided frequent updates after I made payments. I truly appreciate their service.

Thanks for accepting to share your review sir.
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by infosoftlife: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
CAC annual return has a penalty of 5,000 for each year you have defaulted, and please note payment is through remita and there is a 7.5% VAT to this payment.

You can't negotiate this or claim you have not been doing business

These fees are not inclusive of the agent filing fee, and the best way to get a discount from us is by informing us that you saw our post on NAIRALAND

If you can't provide your BN or RC please don't contact us.

We must check your CRP account to ascertain a possible delivery date and the task.
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by Exponentum(m): 5:31am On Aug 20, 2023
infosoftlife:

Thanks for accepting to share your review sir.

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by Dollarchap(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
The fees here tally with what I read but I was made to understand that the penalty for late filing for companies other than small, companies ltd/gte and incorporated trustees is N10K,
https://cacannualreturns.com/
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by infosoftlife: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2023
Dollarchap:
The fees here tally with what I read but I was made to understand that the penalty for late filing for companies other than small, companies ltd/gte and incorporated trustees is N10K,
https://cacannualreturns.com/

Please https://www.cac.gov.ng/ is the official site for all CAC-related activities. I understand you are trying to advertise your services and its fine.
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by TreasureHunter(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
infosoftlife:
CAC annual return has a penalty of 5,000 for each year you have defaulted, and please note payment is through remita and there is a 7.5% VAT to this payment.

You can't negotiate this or claim you have not been doing business

These fees are not inclusive of the agent filing fee, and the best way to get a discount from us is by informing us that you saw our post on NAIRALAND

If you can't provide your BN or RC please don't contact us.

We must check your CRP account to ascertain a possible delivery date and the task.

What if it's a dormant business name without an active bank account will these charges still apply?
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by infosoftlife: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
TreasureHunter:

What if it's a dormant business name without an active bank account will these charges still apply?

Unfortunately, the charges are fixed. As long as the business has been registered, then the charges exist.
It is automated, and there's no excuse one can tell a machine.
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by Habibson(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2023
My last annual returns fees for business name was on 2020. Must I pay 2021 to 2023?
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by infosoftlife: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Habibson:
My last annual returns fees for business name was on 2020. Must I pay 2021 to 2023?

Yes, you must file for each year and pay the penalty for late filing.

2023 will be available by December.
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return by infosoftlife: 3:28pm On Apr 21
๐Ÿ“ข Annual Returns Filing Made Easy with CAC! ๐Ÿ“‹

Are you a business owner, entrepreneur, or company director? Don't miss the deadline for filing your Annual Returns with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)!

๐Ÿ“… Deadline: June 30th

Why choose Softlife Consult for your Annual Returns filing?
โœ… Reliable and Trusted Accredited Agent
โœ… Hassle-free Online Filing
โœ… Compliance Assurance

๐Ÿ”— Learn more and file today:
๐ŸŒ Visit our Website: www.softlifeconsult.com
๐Ÿ“ž Contact our Support: 09083841210, 08032081370
๐Ÿ“ 2B Evo Road GRA Phase 2 Port Harcourt
2 Chevron Drive Lekki, Lagos

Join thousands of businesses ensuring compliance and success with CAC. Act now and stay on the right track!

PS: You get a soft copy of this acknowledgement receipt from CAC sent to your email

#cacannualreturn #annualreturns #cacnigeria1

(1) (Reply)

Let's Register You For SMEDAN Loan And Get You a SMEDAN Certificate Instantly / Business Insurance / Found A Site Where You Can Actually Send Free Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.