Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete (18030 Views)

Reconstruction Of 19km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road In Ogun State (Pictures) / The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) / Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Voiceofthestree: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nyne:
Lagos state rules, and others follow

Obi supporters can cry their eyes out. Obi will never win the presidential election in 2023. You all want to keep Nigeria stagnant and become rat of Africa.

Guess what: go check how much PO invested in 2014, and check the current worth. The company’s worth has fallen way below 50%.

PO is just a mere trader with zero economic skill.

VoteTinubu.

Shut up Odeee.... Rat self better Nigeria as become milliped under PDP and slowpoke ant under APC and Tinubu.... Be wise open you eyes don’t be deceived
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Ykc2(m): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nyne:

Obi supporters can cry their eyes out. Obi will never win the presidential election in 2023. You all want to keep Nigeria stagnant and become rat of Africa.

Guess what: go check how much PO invested in 2014, and check the current worth. The company’s worth has fallen way below 50%.

VoteTinubu.
lagos with all the money in their disposal cannot transform common ogun state their nearest neighbour to dubai of Africa, is it the akwa ibom state the drug addict will transform to Qatar?operation wetie started in Ibadan so agbero is always the chosen ones in that zone like deputy governor of lagos Mc olumo
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Voiceofthestree: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
ednut1:
50 billion igr monthly plus faac allocations. you say trying

Imagine that
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Bvavga8: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Yoooo!
Let me show you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn $ starting today with Instagram!!!
Proofs attached too...

Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Jemex003: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
hungkee:
Lies from the pit of hell, this is not Buba Marwa road Ijegun Egba.
I live at Ijegun also and passes through that road almost everyday. That road is messed up and can only be plight but heavy trucks that goes to various depot.
Construction work is very slow at the road and it’s being handle by a quack construction company.
Nobody should believe this video.

At least the contract is issued out. They will work on it just wait and see OK.
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by hungkee: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jemex003:

At least the contract is issued out. They will work on it just wait and see OK.
But you know that the video is fake and not Buba Marwa road, this could be a road outside Lagos State.
Note: I don’t have anything against Lagos state government but i am stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Sonyboom765: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nigeria should come see cursed Igbos
Ikpeazu built center table for 8 years it is newsworthy but Tinubu errand boy want to build world standard road it is not newsworthy

SmartPolician:
I don't get it

Why is this newsworthy? undecided
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by phorget(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Some people are naturally daft sha,
Any present government is expected to provide basic infrastructures and other amenities and the money they spend on such is never their personal money.
How can someone now relate every little development in Lagos to Tilumbu?
If Tilumbu is not a selfish entity who will always want gains for himself then why did he oust Ambode?
We have so much be clouded with the little crumbs given to us by these politicians that we now see our own deserving rights as a privilege from the political class.
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by tollyboy5(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ykc2:
lagos with all the money in their disposal cannot transform common ogun state their nearest neighbour to dubai of Africa, is it the akwa ibom state the drug addict will transform to Qatar?operation wetie started in Ibadan so agbero is always the chosen ones in that zone like deputy governor of lagos Mc olumo
Why should we use Lagos money for Ogun state?

What is this one saying lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by donforeign: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
ednut1:
what re they doing with the money?
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by bibianna(f): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Dear Lagos gov. Pls IJAGEMO road in Ikotun is waiting for you to come work on it.
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by tamdun: 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
hungkee:
I live at Ijegun also and passes through that road almost everyday. That road is messed up and can only be plight but heavy trucks that goes to various depot.
Construction work is very slow at the road and it’s being handle by a quack construction company.
Oga that's marwa Road ijegun egba, are u willing to bet?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Ujm1: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Ykc2(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

Why should we use Lagos money for Ogun state?

What is this one saying lol
but your emilokan is the one telling whom to be voted for as governor or not in south west,so he supposed to build 7th mainland Bridge in ogun state the way he built Carter and 3rd mainland for lagosians, is it too much for ogun people?is China not building bridges and train tracks all over Africa?and besides since economy of lagos is bigger than that of anambra I believe economy of lagos is bigger than that of china too ,every SW state must be like legos
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by tunwumi: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
I don't get it

Why is this newsworthy? undecided

See slavery mind! But collection of certificate of foolishness is news worthy? SMH
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Echoban: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Corridon:
Obi has set the standard. Others are following.

Standard like the way he did in Anambra. This kind see finish, una no dey shame grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Yamanibull: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please I need someone to hook me up with a place(room) around the mainland where I can pay for a month. I'm staying for just 3 weeks but willing to pay for a month just incase. it's very urgent.Thanks
Whatsapp or call: 08038476209
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by lordm(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
ednut1:
brother say the truth for once. If all the other states in Nigeria can grow their IGR LIKE LAGOS, we wil be better off.
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Akunatakasi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nyne:

VoteTinubu.

Which Lagos state rules others follow... This pattern ebonyi state governor done use since 2017, sometimes make una dey get sense
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by LtCZAR: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
hungkee:

Please be cooling down with this your fabricated lies nah.
How has this road been for the past one year? Now that something is been done to it, you are telling people to discard it.
Fear God oo
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by ednut1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
lordm:
brother say the truth for once. If all the other states in Nigeria can grow their IGR LIKE LAGOS, we wil be better off.
how exactly will they do it If they dont have the advantages of lagos Lagos is congested, 2 more ports were added to it. Is lagos the only state in Nigeria
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Wilson212: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
ednut1:
Lagos is not getting up to 40 percent of its igr go and verify, States like Lagos is feeding State like amambra with it sweat
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by ridbell01(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin

Nice one ..watch how Tinubu supporters destroy the thread with their tears of wailing and tribalsim angry

And they wonder why no one wants to vote jagaban
child of hate and perdition you are sighted
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Kingwome11(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
I just can't believe this type of lie, wait oooo which bubar marwa Rd in amuwo-odofin are you people talking about ��� I live in satellite town, whoever that's giving this type of news is an enemy of amuwo cos it's a big lie from the bottomless pit. If u people want me to post the video of what dey re doing in that area, I will do it just to show you how wicked and deceptive dis our so called leaders re. God help us as at when I make comments about this post, I haven't go through some areas I guess they are trying now so thumbs up for them

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Kingwome11(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pls he is right cos I also reside in ijegun egba satelite town biggest lie I have ever com across from this gov
LtCZAR:

Please be cooling down with this your fabricated lies nah.
How has this road been for the past one year? Now that something is been done to it, you are telling people to discard it.
Fear God oo

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Morgan147: 12:40am On Oct 08, 2022
Lies....
This is not Marwa road Ijegu egba satellite town.
The road is still messed up.The contractor is very slow.
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by leofab(f): 2:43am On Oct 08, 2022
Re: Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete by Jemex003: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2022
hungkee:
But you know that the video is fake and not Buba Marwa road, this could be a road outside Lagos State.
Note: I don’t have anything against Lagos state government but i am stating the obvious.

I also live in Ijegun but currently out of Lagos since 2020. You can’t trust everything you see online cuz that’s one of the problems we’re facing in this country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route / Planning To Relocate To Turkey / I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.