Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? (18089 Views)

U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by promise2(f): 9:13pm On May 22, 2009
Please can any one help me to book an appointment in Austrian Embassy in Abuja? i need to submit my documents for student visa btw 2/3rd wk in June. i have tried calling the no 08034338778 for booking i wouldn't get through, and it is through phone you can book.

My school open by October but i need to apply now because visa application take btw 3/4 months to come out.

i appreciate if any one here can be of help please.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by OneNaija(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2009
dont worry someone will come for your aids. I believe Nigerians will help you.be patient
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by promise2(f): 9:46pm On May 22, 2009
Thank you Dear.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by Figurehead: 12:09am On May 23, 2009
promise2:

Please can any one help me to book an appointment in Austrian Embassy in Abuja? i need to submit my documents for student visa btw 2/3rd wk in June. i have tried calling the no 08034338778 for booking i wouldn't get through, and it is through phone you can book.

My school open by October but i need to apply now because visa application take btw 3/4 months to come out.

i appreciate if any one here can be of help please.
Why dont you just hide your number and call them, i have a feeling that they dont wanna answer your calls maybe because your conversation has been boring. and if that doesn't work, you can go to austria through the australian embassy or dont you realise that the difference between australia and austria is just the letter L
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by asiwaju: 8:08am On May 23, 2009
Hi,

i lived in Vienna, Austria and may be i can be of any help to you,the phone number you posted here is not correct,you should try:

Telefon(+234/9) 413 0772 (office)
(+234/9) 413 0773 (office)

i can call the foreign Ministry for you here if the above phone numbers didnt help,they normally give correct contact numbers for appointment.

Which school are you starting here in October?dont hesitate to contact me if you need further help or information.

Kind Regards,

Asiwaju.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by abiatonye(f): 12:02pm On May 23, 2009
THIS GOES TO PROMISE 2, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE SCHOOL DAT GAVE YOU THE ADMISSION.

COS I STILL LOOKING FOR ONE. YOU CAN ADD ME ON YOUR MESSENGER karisobomac@yahoo.com

or send me your yahoo id. ok
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by promise2(f): 5:06pm On May 23, 2009
Asiwaju,
Thanks i got the phone no i posted here from Austria Embassy Abuja, the forwarded me this attachment when i wrote to them.
I got admission in CARINTHIA UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES, SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, VILLACH AUSTRIA.
i will try the nos you posted here on monday, then i will get back to you.God bless.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by promise2(f): 5:12pm On May 23, 2009
could you kindly add me if you are on skype so that we can talk, promise.Agwamba, E - mail is nnemise@yahoo.com.
i expect to hear from you, nice wk end.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by asiwaju: 12:22pm On May 24, 2009
Hi,

ok,your school is in kärnten,a very beautifull and wonderfull place to live but unfortunately very conservative and a racist community but try your luck,i schooled in

kärnten in 1989 before moving to Vienna and i brought two of my brothers and a cousin to study in Vienna because there is more oppourtunity for them to find work while studying than in Kärnten.

if you have any problem with the Embassy let me know,before getting student visas for my brothers and my cousin,they saw hell in Nigeria,even thoug i am a citizen and have a company here in Vienna,the visa was issued to them only after i wrote a letter of protest to the foreign minister and i went to Nigeria personally to confront the racist consular officer,the guy will never forget me(i even speak perfect german than the racist red neck).

Best Regards,

Asiwaju.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by promise2(f): 2:23pm On May 24, 2009
Hi Asiwaju,

Thanks for your response. i will surely get back to you . could you pls forward your email addres to my mail box so that i can write to you, i want to know if i can use my sister's statement of accounts in UK i mean 2 statement of accounts, a copy of her passport,six months pay slips,copy of her marriage certificate or birth certificate (to prove relationship), a sponsor letter and her apartment bill. is all these alright?

then my own documents,
Birth certificate issued from local Government or certified true copy from register of birth
NPC Attestation of Birth and affidavit of age for persons born before 1992
Affidavit of spinster-hood
Certificates obtained(Original to be shown to the Embassy)Letter of confirmation from institution attended in Nigeria in case of Higher Degree
Two weeks health insurance cover from IGI INSURANCE, My school said i should get two weeks insurance cover when i arrive the will do a comprehensive insurance cover.
Letter of Eligibility from the Ministry-of National Education, Abuja
Evidence of Admission
Police Character Certificate
My Statement of account
My six months pay slip
Letter from my employer/lstating leave to study
evidence of investment like shares
My pension statement of account AND
My employment letter.
please is all these documents ok?

By tommorrow i will call the Embassy again to book appointment then i will get back to you.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by asiwaju: 7:00pm On May 24, 2009
Hi,

i think all your document are ok,but i am afraid your sister documents or statement of account will not help,since she is in london and not Austria,but give it a try,if all your document are ok and your statement of account is good,you have a chance of getting the visa.(i can call your school here if the embassy try to be funny,i have their phone number)
You should try and attend a german course lesson in Lagos,it will help you a lot(i send my brothers to attend german lessons before coming here).

Warmest Regards,

Asiwaju.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by promise2(f): 9:53pm On May 24, 2009
Hi Asiwaju,

I have sent you a mail.
Thanks.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by gossyomega(m): 5:54am On Sep 26, 2009
Hi Promise,

how did the visa application and entire process go? I am soon to apply for mine. Any advise?

Many thanks
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by promise2(f): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2009
Hi,

mail me and also give me your nos i will call you. i cant say alot here for some reasons.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by gossyomega(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
Hi Promise,

I just mailed you.

thanks thanks
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by akanbijm: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2009
Please I will be very happy if somebody can give me more information about Austria embassy.I am planning to study Accounting and Finance in Ausria.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by JPuppy: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2009
I need to know if it is extremely important to understand German before enrolling into any school in Austria and more so do they accept a sponsor statement's of account?
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by smoothman(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2009
Hello Asiwaju,
Please i really need your assistance.Am about travelling to Austria and as been told i will be staying with a relative who will come and pick me up at the port of Entry,He is working in a company.And he promised to get me a job when i get there,
I have gone to a travel Agent and she requested 500k,Payment after visa is out and confirmed.
I will be travelling with a Month Visa, I want to know whether it is posoble for him to get me my papers needed so as not to be an illegal immigrant.
Please i really need your assistance.Hope reading from you

Best Regards And God Bless

Here is my email address, desmondduke4real@yahoo.com, Please Im me or send me a mail so i can get your email address, Thanks
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by stylo: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
Asiwaju and promise, please can i get your direct emails. i really need to talk to you guys.

Thanks

Stan
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by asiwaju: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2009
@stylo,

cheers,

Asiwaju.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by stylo: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2009
@ Asiwaju please let me have your email.
Please today
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by akanbijm: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2009
You call the embassy on 09-4130772 to book your appointment. I will also help you to check the e-mail of the embassy on my dairy before Friday. The address of Austria embassy is 9, Usuma, Street Maitama Abuja.Take care
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by akanbijm: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
This is the e-mail of Austria embassy abuja-ob@bmeia.gv.at
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by asiwaju: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2009
@stylo,

i posted my e-mail address here 2 days ago for you,later i received many post from people begging me to help them to come to Austria and one guy really begging me to help him to travel because he has no parents and he has to take care of his siblings,there is no crime in asking for help or trying to travel out,but i cant guarantee visa and i dont know how to help people i really dont know.

I have replied all the guys who send me mails,even though i know there are some scammers among them,and the one guy without parents,i promised sending €100 euros to him,if he can prove to be genuine,and if that small amount can help him.

i will not post my email address here again,anybody who need information should please feel free to post their problems here and let us all discuss them.

Regards,

Asiwaju.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by akanbijm: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2009
Asiwaju- be very careful in giving out your information.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by stylo: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2009
@ asiwaju, well i didn't get your email and i am sorry if in any way people started to disturb. I still would want to discuss some private issues. Since it is not safe posting your email, please just write me a line so i could reply. my email is stan34ng@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by stylo: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
@ asiwaju, well i didn't get your email and i am sorry if in any way people started to disturb. I still would want to discuss some private issues. Since it is not safe posting your email, please just write me a line so i could reply. my email is stan34ng@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by murphy02(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2009
@ asiwaju
i need your email also kindly send it to murphies02@yahoo.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by Kingimade: 5:11am On Apr 01, 2010
Dear Asiwaju

Thanks for your assistance. anyway, i am going to be in Vienna come july to attend a science event, wont bother to mention here for sake of scammers. Will like to know which of the embassy number is working and their email address from the Foreign Ministry in vienna, not the one they post on the website. Also since it is a Nigerian team that is coming to this event that will feature 27 other countries we will need to mobilize other Nigerians to support us.

by the way Nigeria is hosting a similar event come 2010. you can look up at www.ijso2010.org.ng. Please you can reach me on kingimade@gmail.com. will be looking forward to reading from you.

Having been to so many countries I am proud to have brothers like you doing well to present our country well.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by murphy02(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2010
Hi All

please i submitted a letter of eligibity from the ministry of edu abuja to admission office uni vienna, applying for admission now there asking for a letter of special entrance qualification, from any university in Nigeria, please is this normal cos i was meant the federal ministry superceeds any uni in nigeria, or they actually want to get me frustrated.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by wahrheiten(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2010
@ Asiwaju,hopefully i will be in Vienna in June,can we exchange mails: wahrheiten@yahoo.de.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by kingdemej: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2010
HELLO ASIWAJU AM SENDING THIS MESSAGE TO YOU , I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR GESTURE TOWARD PEOPLE ,WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THEM YOU STILL RENDER THEM A GOOD HELP, THANKS A LOT FOR DOING THAT.PLEASE CONCERNING THE SCHOOL I ALREADY MADE CONTACT WITH A SCHOOL IN LINZ AND GOT A GOOD RESPONSE FROM THEM IN OTHER FOR ME TO DO MY MASTERS,I AM NOT BASED IN NIGERIA,I AM AN IT ENGINEER BUT DOING TRAINING IN INDIA PRESENTLY, I LL LIKE OUR DISCUSSION TO BE PRIVATE THROUGH MAIL IF IS OK BY YOU,COS I JUST CANT DISCUSS ANYTHING RELATING TO ME HERE, MY MAIL IS olagold50@live.in, i hope to hear from you
thanks

(1) (2)

Jigawa State Airport - Nigeria's Newest Airport U/C(pictures) / Dirtiest City In Nigeria? / Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Berger, Lagos (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.